Solutions to bringing white birth rates up?

solutions to bringing white birth rates up?

>solutions to bringing white birth rates up?
White only country with a pro-White government.

Do what Germany does.

how did that work or them?

my solution create a reward or benefit for those who have kids the more kids the bigger the benefit

They give incentive for every child. First child get x.Second child gets 2x.Third child gets 4x. It wouldn't work on US though. You guys wouldn't pay for other people to have babies

>my solution create a reward or benefit for those who have kids the more kids the bigger the benefit
How are you going to pass such a bill through the jewified, anti-White government?

If you remove leftist LGBT propaganda from TV and schools things will fix themselves.

create an ethnostate

Deny shitskins welfare and their populations would collapse.

Cut off welfare and deport spics along with their anchor babies

ending the welfare state sounds nice

rape

honestly low white birth rates are not the problem, it's the high "minority" birth rates and mass immigration. we have enough white people for the amount of land we have, it's just that we have a surplus of other varieties that's the problem.

Here in the US we need to end the welfare state and give incentives to whites to have more children. probably something along the lines of debt forgiveness or tax cuts for ever 2nd, 3rd,4th child that is born.

On top of that stop all immigration for the time being until white population is up to at the very least 75% of the total population.

At 75% white population we could start bringing back the core American culture as well and bring back family values with these incentives to have more white children.

Unfortunately we are fucked in the long run because corporate just wants more third world people so they can get cheap labor.

you have a point though. Immigration is coming in at replacement rate.

if it would end the homo crisis I certainly would.

This.

>it's all a melting pot goyim

3 kids minimum if not don't even think about it.

>honestly low white birth rates are not the problem, it's the high "minority" birth rates and mass immigration. we have enough white people for the amount of land we have, it's just that we have a surplus of other varieties that's the problem.
White people can't outbreed every other race in White countries combined.

That's why a White-only Ethnostate is the only solution.

It's a place where non-Whites will never be allowed and will serve as a life raft until there are enough Whites there to do whatever the White race needs to do to take back our homelands.

And it is still not working out. In Germany the fertility rate is still low. Even Turkey which has now 1/3 of the 0-4 years old Kurdish will get a Kurdish majority once the Kurds will hit 2/3 of the 0-4 in 2040.

I want to know how Putin/russia has it with the propaganda and extra money for more children. The ethnic Russian fertility rate is one of the highest and growing

Yeah i honestly believe that less people in this country and a falling population is a good thing because less people means less mouths to feed, less strain on farming system, higher wages with less people and you could actually restore the nuclear family with a smaller population since only the father of the house would have to work. Just stop immigration though.

We still have to get rid of the welfare state though if any of this was to work out since that is a major leech upon society.

or you could give states more right and reduce the welfare stuff only down to state level. That way everyone is happy and its De-centralized. States could then just tax their state occupants for gibs and not pull funding from the feds.

give an interest free loan of $75k or something like that to newlywed white couples so they can get a home and start a family, then deduct 1/4 of the loan for each white child they produce. Similarly compensate nonwhites to get abortions and sterilization

What about crime? Deportation is the only solution imo.

black population is falling in the US because the majority of blacks feel the need to be street thugs instead of having families. So in essence the problem is just erasing itself here in the US.

Immigration on the other hand is a HUGE problem because Hispanics are coming in, either illegally or legally, at a replacement rate.

Remove "diversity." That would solve all problems.

I have a few ideas.

1.Fix the divorce courts. Due to statistics, make it so that men only can have child custody of male children.

2.Remove the 50/50 split. In a world where women can get jobs on their own, it makes no sense.

3. After all of that, bachelor tax : tax single people.

4. Make it illegal for nonwhites to have children. Say it's a temporary measure and will be overturned once birth rates are back up.

All i can think of desu.

Legit impossible to enforce. What % white? A white ethnostate is impossible.

>A white ethnostate is impossible.
have to agree, in the US its impossible but some European Countries its pretty close already.

You have some pretty good points too.

Cut off food stamps and welfare.
Most white people work and do their best to take care of their families. But generally only have as many children as they can afford.

Black people can afford to out breed us because our white guilt means we will pay their children's existence.

Take away women's rights, there! Problem solved.

legalize same-race-rape. this can also double as incentive for neets to leave their basements.

Convince the public that due to white privilege, when a white man has forced sex with a white woman, it is not rape. Then convince the public that abortions are for strong empowered women and white women must give up the right to have abortions to lessen their privilege.

Solved.

offer a world with less shitskins to raise them in

Heh, like I would leave for 3dpd

just get married to a white wimmen and raise ur children right

They are struggling more which leads to higher birth rates. I don't think their women work nearly as much.

30 years of social engineering in the other way, lot of work dont know if it's worth it