Did you watch Fox News? Did you see the Awan brothers connection with the Muslim Brotherhood is being established?

Did you watch Fox News? Did you see the Awan brothers connection with the Muslim Brotherhood is being established?

I am DNCInsider who has been saying DWS is going to down. Debbie is just one piece of the corrupt puzzle that this investigation will bring down.

I've stated the MSM will ignore this story, but it's real and it's happening. We are working with authorities to bring the DNC down or at least cripple it.

Awan Brothers are the key to the corruption.

>Not WHAnon
>Not Larping

DNC and Debbie killed SethRich with the help of the Awan Brothers Muslim connections

You can't Cuck the Tuck

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwifz_PM6KrVAhUqBsAKHbhGCPwQFgg0MAE&url=http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-trump-media-coverage-harvard-kass-0521-20170519-column.html&usg=AFQjCNE2wLEj7EVxvWhxzBJj000uAwFf0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump!

>DNC and Debbie killed SethRich with the help of the Awan Brothers Muslim connections
Do the good guys have hard proof of this?

bump

O wow, Faux News. You might as well get information for a shit filled toilet.

BUMP

Bumping, shit is going down. GOING DOWN.

>Do the good guys have hard proof of this?
fuck yeah, they got multiple video evidences and sworn testimonies

they be dick swinging hard at the DNC brah

fuggin bumppp

But what exactly is the connection to Muslim brotherhood? Was the plan to simply influence or something more nefarious? And how does Keith Ellison play into this and when exactly can we expect to see him get the rope?

Larping faggot

My goodness so many bombs have dropped today

Sorry, I've had enough happening.
Sage

kys, shillboy. lurk moar

Not with that flag nigger

While I might otherwise be dubious of your unsubstantiated claims, your digits have thoroughly convinced me.

Not with that flag faggot

>You can't Cuck the Tuck

What did he mean by this? Everyone watch the new Tucker Carlson to see who OP is.

>tfw injecting your leaks with advertisements is the new form of marketing

what a time to be alive

DO IT!

When can we expect shit? Can you give us anything?

bump

Check out __0hour_ on twitter. He found the Muslim Brotherhood connection completely independently of law enforcement.

OP what's going on with Russia sanctions? That's not a good sign.

I can confirm
t.president Trump

Muslim brotherhood overthrows regimes. New muslim brotherhood regimes allow DNC friends to exploit the countries for resources. Money is the reason. Overthrow governments that refuse to allow you in to plunder resources and support terrorists (muslim brotherhood) in takeover. Look at all the conflicts in Africa and the Middle East regions, and which companies got entry after government overthrows. There is a clear connection between the companies and certain individuals high up in politics. All wars these past decades have been orchestrated.

Thanks user

oh, it's happening sweetheart. now go clean your room bitchboy

BADA BUMP

THIS

Awan brothers connection is a limited hangout operation

Jared?

So Sam powers pulled unmasking data for the Obama administration. Fusion has ties to Russia which possibly was the pretext for the unmasking spying. That's the bigly scandal, dcinsideranon. How then will they use DWS to leverage a confession to help get the ball rolling on all of this in earnest?

>Mooch drops "I'll kill the leakers"
>media outrage
>revealed dnc murdered leaker
>leaker was Seth Rich

The reason the Awans did what they did was because they were plants working for Pakistan's ISI. Spies. They used their access to steal info and send it back to Pakistan, as well as running a money laundering and blackmail operation on the side.

Kicker is they may have been doing it with the full knowledge of some in the CIA. Triple agents or some weird shit.

Not all is yet known, but the Paki and Muslim Brotherhood connections are solid.

Now...who else do we know in the Dem party who had a rock-solid connection to the Brotherhood?

Hm.

Cue the wife of Carlos Danger.

These D I G I T S man

Espionage and treason. By an entire group of elected and highly placed people. With the assistance of the President of the United States (Obama, Clinton, Bush)

Yes. The Awans were hired by Bush.

fuck off larper

Is the US going to become a one party state?
Trump as dictator in second term?

The Pedophile Carlos is one key to the puzzle. The amount of corruption that's taking place in DC is disgusting, and money and power drive it all.

I have a nightly staff meeting, GG Anons. We are about to have no problem winning because the Dems will be scrambling to recover from this upcoming blow.

Yes, I saw it. Dropped live. On Fox. I was slack jawed... and then my MOM called me about it.

I sure hope so...

But Hillary was there to help those poor Hatian children... right??????

>those digits
well alrighty then. let's go to war.

This. That treasonous cunt would be Chief of Staff right now. And the next step from Huma is fucking Hillary.

Don't even want to start about what Clinton and friends did to Haiti and got away with. If you have a way, talk to some Haitians and you will know all you need to about the Clinton Foundation.

Try again, years ago under bush yes, but now, MSM is mania, here is a Harvard Study that was just fucking published.

Shove it up your ass

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwifz_PM6KrVAhUqBsAKHbhGCPwQFgg0MAE&url=http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-trump-media-coverage-harvard-kass-0521-20170519-column.html&usg=AFQjCNE2wLEj7EVxvWhxzBJj000uAwFf0w

That's quite the collection of digits you have their, any chance of a trade

Bingo.

Remember the rumors in the conspira-sphere about HRC selling state secrets? And the confirmed fact that Huma was forwarding State emails to her laptop used by Weiner for his sexcapades?

You dont accumulated $200M net worth for nothing.

No pol discussion about Huma is complete without a picture of her massive feet.

I bet Anthony Weiner has sucked on her toes.

definitely lotioned those up and fucked em

I've never once checked digits before, but dem trips in dis thread tho

How soon?

I've seen on the news a few times what they're trying to set up. People are trying to 'suggest' that 'maybe he's the DNC leaker'.

They're trying to make it into something much less than what it actually is. We can't let the fake news triumph in that.

His name was Seth Rich.

if they have proof for all of this, the skinny repeal will pass. mark my words.

But you said youre a DNC insider? Are you controlled opposition working for RNC?

Silly rabbits.

Don't you remember all that money the Obama people dropped on the tarmac in. Tehran last year? That was hush money, The Iranians are in on this, sure as shit, and behind Pakistan and the IGRC, the Chinese.

Bet on it.

The global cabal is coming down.

Technically, it is coming from the Sewer.

Stop making me like her.

Bernie bros are still pretty pissed

Thanks for giving us an update of what happened on Fox News (wtf). New info or get out. Insiders are spreading faster than a virus. Everyone is now an insider. Proof or kys.

gabagoooool n bump