Justin Trudeau: The North Star

>America falling apart at the seams, White House is a total clusterfuck, Trump approval ratings at like 25%
>meanwhile Canada keeps improving by every metric, Trudeau approval ratings only going up even after giving a terrorist 10 million dollars
Feels good being in the Great White Northâ„¢

rollingstone.com/politics/features/justin-trudeau-canadian-prime-minister-free-worlds-best-hope-w494098

>He was raised in jet-set privilege but overcame tragedy to become Canada's prime minister. Is he the free world's best hope?

>Let's begin by synchronizing our watches. We are in the Eastern time zone.

>The legislative session is over, and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is about to give his wrap-up press conference. The reporters trudge into the gallery, grumbling, as reporters like to do, about traffic and editors. Someone gives the "10 seconds" signal, and Trudeau strides to the podium. He gives a nod and starts ticking off his accomplishments. The first is self-praise for cutting taxes on the middle class and raising them on the one percent. "We've given nine out of 10 families more money each month to help with the costs of raising their kids," Trudeau says.

>It's strange to witness: He speaks in a modulated, indoor voice. His dark hair is a color found in nature. At home, there is a glamorous wife and three photogenic children, still not old enough to warm his seat at next week's G-20 summit or be involved in an espionage scandal.

>When Trudeau moves on to his feminist bona fides (women and minorities make up more than half of his Cabinet), he pauses for a moment, but does not lose his train of thought. His words are coherent and will not need to be run through Google Translate when he is done (except if you want to translate his French into English).

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3629883/justin-trudeau-approval-omar-khadr-poll/
cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-trudeau-approval-history-1.3950007
canadians.org/blog/trudeaus-approval-rating-drops-16-points-six-months
archive.is/GGHjw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

keep telling yourself that faggot

That's not even that bad. In fact its been improving for quite a while

Higher than when he got into office, another win for Trudeau

>Why can't he be our president?

Oh no, more foreign commerce!

>dominican republic
my sides have been demolished

That's because he recently just sold off all our gold reserves last year...

His approval rating isn't actually high. Even with liberals now. And, after Scheer's mass email today, it only goes lower. But the election isn't till 2019; that's a lot of time to keep unfulfilling promises he sold to liberal voters.

Anything short of a miracle and he won't be holding position after the election.

Congrats. I hope you live forever.

even trump agrees

Comparing a first world economic leader in the world to a bottom tier 3rd world country which basically survives off tourism and child trafficking.

Yep. You're a true Leaf.

That fact that his approval rating is that high while doing absolutely nothing but skyrocket our debt and keep up public apparences as if we're in an election cycle is why our country is hopeless.

dude im pretty gay but he is not attractive at all

he's teeth are worse than frenchman's

>Trudeau approval ratings only going up
I thought they were going down? No matter how much dicksucking liberals are doing, even they might get dissatisfied at giving a terrorist 10 million leaf bucks.

When did he start transitioning? Nice trap for a leader.....

>Trudeau gets the (((tranny surgery)))
>Re-elected in 2019
>4 painful years of dilation later, he kills himself before the 2023 election
I'd accept his re-election if this happens.

Because the American people wouldn't elect a woman to be president.

SAGE THIS FUCKING CANCER
Trudeau is literally a pretty-boy face for vote baiting. He is actually fucking retarded.
>t.guy who met Trudeau and was not impressed by his mannerism

Whats it like having retards like OP in your country?

>Trudeau becomes first transgender president for Leafistan
>Commits suicide

wait, which one are we in this scenario?

I live in one of Canada's major liberal city-cesspools. While a levelheaded response of "Really? Prime Ministers' approval ratings usually go down over time" would be common, it would also be common to find people who unironically believe that god-emperor Trudeau's approval ratings are 90%+ and climbing.

Post one major accomplishment Justin Trudeau has achieved, just one.

Over 70% of Canadians disapproved of that fuckery

Wasn't a problem when terrorists lost citizenship

>I thought they were going down?
globalnews.ca/news/3629883/justin-trudeau-approval-omar-khadr-poll/

It's fucking horrible man.

/ thread
/Sunnyways

Stupid faggot leaf Trudeau is a cuck and he's turning us into Germany.

That selfie he took, easy.

Legalizing dog blowjobs?

That's strange. Guess it started going back up.
>cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-trudeau-approval-history-1.3950007
>canadians.org/blog/trudeaus-approval-rating-drops-16-points-six-months

>Stupid faggot leaf Trudeau is a cuck and he's turning us into Germany.

And of we keep this trajectory/timeline, we're headed to Sweden-tier shitstan.

Always archive
archive.is/GGHjw

they call him the north star
they call him the maple master
they call him the silver bullet
they call him peanut arbuckle

seriously tho, "the north star" is some "dear leader" tier commie-cringe. poz af lol

He showed to the world that he knew how to do math by having a 50/50 gender split cabinet. But wait, I thought gender was nonbinary?

>if you pay your creditors, they win

He is the Chief Leaf.

Unlikely. At least Germany is economically succesful.

Canada is going to be the worst mixture of Ireland tier economics and Sweden/Scotland tier SJW nonsense.

I experimented with my libshill roommates last year by attempting to redpill them on Muslims. The counter argument was "nuh-uh" and "you're Islamophobic" - despite being in kebab circles of whom I actually consider friends (make fun of me all you want).

Meanwhile, if I said some typical anti-Trump shenanigans, they would (metaphorically) praise me and congratulate me for realizing that Libertarian views are healthier for me.

>Using Orbot
>Also using Chrome

Do you want privacy or not retard?

Let's see how that works out shall we

No reason for you to be here if you love your country so much.
Canada will always be canada.
A society made up of African and Middle Eastern feminists, with totally open borders and declining social and economic mobility.

How are they more economically successful with a lower gdp per capita.

At least it went up, it was .72 at the start of the year. It's not Trudeau's doing though.

>Cuckold Supreme gives a terrorist 10 million dollars for murdering someone
>Gives 74 million or something to africa to help combat aids
>Is letting BC burn and refuses to spend any money on our actual fucking country

Of course the rest of the world loves him, hes basically giving them free shit