Who is at the top of the pyramid, Sup Forums?

Who is at the top of the pyramid, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
youtu.be/YtJH6UZZbvI
youtu.be/qyE00c1v9z4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me hehe

Jews

All roads lead to rome

Jewish bankers

jews.

LARPIFER who is their god

he is the original LARPer

pretending to be God or so it is told
we will see

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
"I want to now describe what I heard from a speaker in 1969..."

"He went on to say that .. he went on to say that people who really influence decisions are names that for the most part would be familiar to most of us, but he would not use individuals' names or names of any specific organization. But. That, if he did, most of the people would be names that were recognized by most of his audience. He went on to say that they were not primarily people in public office, but people of prominence who were primarily known in their private occupations or private positions. "

Unironically this

Me. AMA

everyone but those below

Satan>Rothschilds>Top 1000 richest people>jews>everyone else

>a nigger running the world

Here ya go

youtu.be/YtJH6UZZbvI

dunno but the queen is one of them

That's why it is so shitty. I don't know what the fuck am I doing.

There is more than one pyramid, so it depends which pyramid you are talking about.

Have a easier to read version?

An algorithm describing a thing that does not exist, but which is omnipotent nonetheless. Things change not when the conspiracies shift, but when the conspiracy holes shift.

Unless they can kill me in hand to hand combat, then I am.
Illuminati is a bunch of LARPer faggots who play with themselves and pretend to be powerful because they have a bunch of fake money, in fake accounts.
None of it is even real.
The only thing that is real is you, your family, and your soul.

Whoever/Whatever it is, we certainly wouldn't know. There's definitely something above the Rothschilds

Satan. For he is the king of this world and God is the ruler of the Universe.

The anti-christ

Zionists

There is no top, that's the secret.

youtu.be/qyE00c1v9z4

Ra and Horus.

The British royal family.

Leftypol.

The more wealthy you have and the longer you have it, i.e. generationally, the more influence and power you will wield in the circles of the elite.
So basically look to the wealthiest people.

Horus. That's his eye at the top of the pyramid. Don't worry, he's a pretty based god.

Wait the eye is actually in the sky and not a part of the pyramid

Mindfuggd

the architect of course

Ayys, ayys are at the top

Hello there fellow mason. :]

This.
This is like a fist sized red suppository. Not real easy to get in.

It's the "unattached capstone", signifying that our Great Work isnt yet finished and we haven't yet achieved the pinnacle of Man
T.32° Mason
/thread

The lizard people from sirius. We are nothing more just drones to mine gold and platinium from earth. They made the jews as a ruler race to rule the others and stock pile gold. Once the lizard people come back for the gold they will salvage us.

The whole point of the symbolism is that the top of the pyramid is transcendent and no humans should occupy it. At the top is either your god (or your set of principles if you prefer). If you had people at the top, you'd have the Tower of Babel and the whole thing would fall to shit because your principles/god would no longer have a place in it.

Well said. It's symbolic of God-hood and the very top of hierarchical Order, hence the "all-seeing" eye portion

Capitalist Jews

Hail Saturn!

kek