>>135211722

because it means fuck all

Because nothing will come of it.

Remember how you all were shitting your pants over "Ben Gazi!!!"?

Remember when that was a big ol' bucket of nada?

That.

OH YES!!!!!!!L

Yeah back when Obongo/Lynch/Hillary still had government jobs.

If you don't see how the tables have turned since then, you need to off yourself.

shush - it means she's fucked - she cant hide behind her friends no more - they are gone or going

I've been away from Sup Forums for a few days. Any tldr?

This. Just like every time emails are leaked and Sup Forums freaks out. They never mean anything. They could outright have pictures of Hiillary holding a bloody knife over a man stabbed to death and the news media would never cover it and no one would investigate it.

Shits going down.
LOCK HER UP

Get your head out of your ass. Trump's administration is spinning in the middle of the ocean.
They have no idea what they're doing and can barely get anything done, even with a republican controlled congress.
You alt-tards are in so much denial...

it means if they don't very quickly shut down the russia investigation then they're going to get shut down themselves.

weak analogy: they had a gun pointed to trump's head, but now he's got a gun pointed at their head too

>Rosenfeld

Do you retards really wanna pay to have that ugly old cunt investigated? Those are my tax dollars. Fuck that.

Leafs and other non american non human scum need not reply. We all already know your country sucks.

Remind me, what happened to with the whole "his name was Seth Rich!"?

Remember "private server"?

Remember "uranium!"?

Remember?

Shill stop

Investigations imply guilt. That's what I've learned from the MSM since November.

Yes. Yes we do
Why would you ever think otherwise

is this way

Don't want us in your safespace, sweetheart.
What a precious snowflake you are.

Ah ok.

Well at least you are aware of your faggetry.

so many habbenings

This whole sack of bullshit is dangerous to both sides and a terrifying precendant for this country as a whole. I don't want to live in a country so divided along party lines that each side is always calling for criminal investigations of the other. Leaders should be judged for their ability to lead. Looking through their past for obscure occurances and desperately trying to make criminal charges out of any little thing is petty, divisive, counterproductive, and worst of all dangerously partisan.

Donald's team had contacts with Russia, he goofed. Somebody tell him that's a no-no and let's move on to policy. Hillary has already been investigated and it was found that charges weren't worth pursuing. And she lost. She's not even in power so who gives a fuck what she did? That's a huge waste of money, time, and media attention.

These are accusations and investigations fueled by nothing but partisan hate in a time when we desperately need to be doing everything possible to unite the country again. It is a trend that needs to die. I don't want to see every candidate for the next 50 years having to fight off retarded criminal investigations for treason.

He i dunno has any "Investigation" of a person in power has lead to anything?

>nope

Now kys

Because they're criminals and our society should not let criminals walk.

They are not being investigated because they are criminals.

Trump is being investigated because democrats hate him.
Hillary is being investigated because republicans hate her.

That's not the pursuit of justice. It's just politically motivated vigilantism trying to feign legitimate concern. It's entirely motivated by hate and it's a waste of money and time.

Perhaps most relevant to your particular point, Hillary has already been invistgated. She was not committed of a crime, and she walked because she is not a criminal. Insisting that she is after she's already been cleared is nothing but a politically motivated vendetta.

HNNNNNNNNNG

THE NUMBERS MASON!
WHAT DO THEY MEAN?
WHERE ARE THEY BROADCASTING FROM?

Hillary is a criminal through and through. Her and her peeps

>the powers that run things let off a fellow power broker
>she's clear, goy, pay no more attention

Neck yourself TONIGHT.

Yes. We're investigating election tampering, Russian collusion and treason and now that Trump et al have been cleared it's time to move on to the real criminals. The time of the rope is nigh!

>who cares if they actually committed crimes