Steve Bannon Proposes 44% Marginal Tax Rate On Super Rich

youtube.com/watch?v=mjqPVUlu0cA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nliGOuJL5A&t=2m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=bjW3kMNaW2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We NazBol now.

this tax probably disproportionately effects jews so its fine

not going to watch, can someone post his definition of "super rich"?

5 mill annual income

Kikes BTFO

WHAT WE REALLY NEED IS AN ASSET TAX.

The super rich doesn't make income, they own and increase assets.

? Any increase in an assets value is classified as income.

It should be 55%. Fuck ancaps

this is how we win the black vote, tax the rich and give more free shit to the nigs

i propose $5,000 KFC gift cards per year to every negro household paid for by jeff gayzos

No it is not. Only when it is realized. And even then there are ways to not realize it and transfer it.

"Everyone must help, whetever you are rich or poor. Everyone must have the belief that there's someone in a much worse situation than i am, an this person I want to help as a comrade.
If someone should say: Yes, but do i have to sacrifice a lot ?
That is the glory of giving! When you sacrifise for your community, then you can walk with your head held up right ..."
Adolf H.
youtube.com/watch?v=2nliGOuJL5A&t=2m30s

>wealth and income redistribution works when we have niggers and gibs

psh, stop tapping on the table btw kid

If I can't get NatSoc I'll settle for NazBol.

No worries comrade, we have best aesthetics, and vodka!
youtube.com/watch?v=bjW3kMNaW2o

How are libtards going to react to this?

Steve has "proposed" and "talked about" a lot of fucking things that we didn't see and never fucking will. Tell me about it when it actually happens.

And Steve isn't the president. All he can do is push for his agenda the best he can. It's up to Trump and the rest of his cabinet to implement it.

Won't lose any sleep over the likes of Fuckerberg having to fork over more to Uncle Sam.

America = third world shithole

>the crabs-in-a-barrel rednecks are at it again

you guys dont understand the problem here. that tax rate means its hard for YOU to make it. Imagine if you win the lottery, or make a really smart investment. You probably can only do that once or twice, but when you cash out the government gets a ridiculously huge piece of YOUR good fortune. The super rich have that kind of income every single year, but rural and suburban retards like you guys can never get to that level of wealth when you vote for high income tax. You have no "social mobility" in america

Fucking dumb American. This is what the world hates about (you) . Fucking delusional.
> but rural and suburban retards
ahh... there it is. Disregard.

wow great argument muhammed