What happened Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xHPzEERuGA
youtube.com/watch?v=NnwscVArjGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That Bitch Lost! Nigga!

>What happened
she hired a ghost writer because she couldn't make it to 270 words

She's already doing damage control knowing shit is about to blow up in her face.

>neither is witnessing what we see in the news every day

She's trying to DIVERT hahahaha

She fucking lost. Worse, she did it to herself. Haaahahaha

Does the book contain her hundreds of speeches that she got paid for but never did?

>What happened Sup Forums?
That a bunch of retards are going to buy her book

She's broke
>Pls goys, let me tell you about how Russia stole the election from muh vagina

>big moniez pl0x

Pathetic.

She will be dead before next election

Russians hacked her bus so she couldn't campaign in Michigan and Wisconsin.

She is broke bro. Her family literally eats at the soup kitchen and only drives base volts wagon jettas

youtube.com/watch?v=4xHPzEERuGA

She's just dabbing on the hatere

So what you're saying is we should acquire a digital copy and spread it everywhere in . PDF format so no one buys her book?

She's didn't absorb enough child's souls prior to election night, not satisfying cthulu.

I don't think anyone buying her book knows what a pdf is

hillary's a rod ham

Shitiest candidate in history decided not to visit the rust belt on election week and lost.

I don't think anyone is going to buy her book regardless

The know what 'free download' is.

>clearly printed out
>puts pen next to paper

WTF? Why even lie about this? You wrote it on your computer thats not bad.

She is a lying cunt. Why would anyone believe what she says?

kek

Can anyone ID the font? Closest I'm getting is Casablanca or Le Havre but it seems like the designer manually tweaked it to rip from both sets

you don't really think she wrote it though, right?

She's fuckin pathological
I dont think she can even help it at this point

>Having someone ghostwrite a book for you wasn't easy

another money grab for this old bitch.

She was the most corrupt candidate in the history of the United States, but besides all the scandals, actual criminal scandals, not a "grab her by the pussy" scandal
She comes off as creepy, cold and calculated, everything she says is clearly carefully crafted in order not to offend anyone
People are tired of political correctness, Trump has strength, soul, energy, enthusiasm, he believes in what he says, besides his charisma, he has a degree of economics from the University of Wharton, decades of experience making deals, he just got Foxconn to invest 10 billion dollars that will create thousands of jobs, stocks hitting all time highs,
Gee I wonder why Trump won, I wonder why people clap and cheer everywhere he goes, obviously Russian collusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=NnwscVArjGc

muh vagina didn't work

>Worse, she did it to herself. Haaahahaha

This.

>MUH PIED PIPER STRATEGY

>no "-H" at the end of the post
She didn't even write the fucking facebook post

>you don't really think she wrote it though, right?

Of course she did. There's the pen she used right there in the pic.

she should have known that already since it didn't work for Bill either.

>I'll be honest
Stopped reading right there.

PREACH

Whatever happened, happened.

>Non stop liar
>Expects people to believer her book

I want to read every book the Democrats write on this election. I want to understand how they failed so catastrophically. I want Hillary to explain the logic behind listening to a bunch of deadweight millenial staffers over her literal two term president husband.

She hates Bill.

Right but it's still completely bananas to me that you don't listen to the guy who has an obviously proven success record for getting elected.

Well that was fast

>pls buy my book
pathetic

She and the people she surrounded herself with lost an election to fucking Donald Trump and now she's trying to cash in on it

Its fucking disgusting, will guaranteed contain no genuine insight into the events of 2016 and I would not read it if someone gave it to me

>relying on niggers and women

She needs some clean money because the Clinton Foundation is dried up like her...whereever.

I see that increase in military spending has largely gone into superior bantspower technologies
Truly greatest ally

I wonder why.

>One page book
>Open it
>See pic related

I'd read a 144 character review of her book

someone else than hillary made that book

The morons she failed will shell out more shekels for this crap, commiserate and boo boo on FB about it again. The bitch hag they worship is charging them a fee to re-open a wound. I'm actually on board with this.

Would be fun to print that onto a bunch of cheap bookmarks and stick them in as many copies as you could at bookstores

Holy shit, user. From your mouth to some enterprising user's ears. The "shocking" CNN report on the outrage would be prime.

>What happened Sup Forums?
The democrats chose a horrible candidate in a rigged primary

Most unnecessary book since pic related

lol get some company in china to print a shitload and distribute them around the country i like the idea

Paul J Watson brought up the possibility of infowars having a contest to troll Hillary at her book signings.

Kek

Muh Russians
Muh Alt-Right
Muh Republicans
Muh Bernie
Muh Deplorable voters whom I openly hate but still expect to vote for me
Muh sexist patriarchy
Muh it's everyone's fault but mine

>amazon link

Empowering women 25 shekels at a time.

"Give me money" - Hillary

i can guarantee she didnt write shit, probably just complained to the author and told him "i need it to be about losing and resistance and it has to show it wasnt my fault, ask my staff for specifics":

>135215212
how much did she charge STAPLES for that advertising?

>I'll be honest
lol
>Writing "What Happened" wasn't easy
lol
>Neither is witnessing what we see in the news every day.
lol, as if she's not responsible for the narrative