4 out of 10 trannies kill themselves

4 out of 10 trannies kill themselves

how do we get it up to at least 8?

Nice

how do we get the 4/10 trannies to kill at least 6/10 trannies?

Before killing themselves.

Pay the Jew psych doctors and they have no problem signing off for a third one to make a mentally ill person a wound vagina.

Those numbers are too low for my books

You know thats cause you guys bully them right? If you were nicer they would be better adjusted and higher functioning participants in society

That's really sad.

A doctor that stands to make money off their mental illness isn't going to flag them when the surgery being performed is the mental illness itself

Shekel shlomo hooks tranny on HRT and then refers tranny to his overpriced surgeon for SRS, the mentally ill tranny listens to their queer friends and decides to go to some back alley thai surgeon for a designer vagina for half the cost.

End up having a mental breakdown because they regret chopping off the dick and balls.

HAIRBALLS AND DIALATION

fpbp

If youve got to get a mental health check before you get a surgery it might be because your kind is prone to mental illness.

Jeff Foxworthy version
>if you gotta get a psychologist to sign off on your surgery... You might be a tranny.

>2017
>The first group en masse willing to voluntarily cut their own cocks off
>sane

6 out of 10 trannies need to up their game.

The problem today is a lot of mental health groups are run by trannies and queers which enable these people that they aren't male or female. They get paid by shekler for referring these victims and getting them hooked on hormones and antidepressants, till they eventually kill themselves.

Quick, we better put them in the military and give them control of nuclear bombs, Tomahawk cruise missiles, tanks and top secret intelligence information!

Look at why the videogame industry has so many tranny programmers

>be depressed gay, lonely programmer
>have existential crisis and become so delusional you'll listen to anyone to be happy
>talk to some mentally ill queer that enables you to be a tranny on tumblr

social media was a mistake

Same as how medical marijuana works
You pay a doc $25 and tell them your back hurts and they say "SOUNDS REASONABLE MAN HERE'S MY SIGNATURE. NEXT!"

Pump those numbers up.
We need more dead people.

>4 out of 10 trannies kill themselves
Post proof

Any source on that claim on tranny suicide rate, percentage-wise?

I'd love to use it

It's 4/10 attempts suicide, but depending on the sample it can be anywhere from 30-50%

good

i wonder why

No.

I sure wouldn't be hungry for at least 5 years after that experience.

D I L A T I O N

>It's not a mental illness
But 45% of them are suicidal
>That's just because you're mean to them
Has anyone ever seen an active anti-trans rally?
I've seen way more pro-trans shit in mainstream media than anything else.

Persecution is an evil boogeyman that doesn't even exist

Give the other 6 out of 10 the surgery.

They should not be allowed to be in the military. I don't want to have someone suicidal on my back

This really just makes me question the efficacy of psychiatrists and psychologists desu.

Encourage benevolent suicide by trannies with nitrogen gas

1/1 leftist shills need to learn how to into math..
>4 out of 10 trannies.
>not 2 out of 5 trannies.
tfw OP cannot divide by 2.

make sure trump and his lineage stays in power, maybe throw a pence in there somewhere.

you guys are also forgetting that the traps that don't kill themselves, are usually murdered. look up 'grooby fallen angels', its a collection of all the models who's been on the site since 2008 that have beed killed or suicided. the problem seems to solve itself.

No shit, they're mentally ill. 4 of 10 may do the act, but I wouldn't be surprised if most of them think about it often.

Would you give people who suffer from depression a gun to shoot themselves?

If the goal is to kill them, yes.
Not if the goal is to save them.

Sounds like a winning economy to me as long as the rest of us dont give them the time of day.

When you have to get multiple, independent, professional psychiatrists to approve your decisions I wouldn't say that's a sign of mental health.

Should be ten out of ten.

>People

Watch trans-people suicide rate go down in the next few years because Trump

screencap

spared no expense convincing Frank he wasn't mkultra'd in to a disinfo agent did they

sad, many such cases

That's 6 out of 10 too few

>want to cut your dick off
>mentally healthy

At what point does mutilating your body so horrendously out of shape become mental illness then? Please show me the line.