Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZYbU82GVz4
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This. This is big.

WEW

FINALLY

This is nothing. Do you stupid fucks really think that Jeff Sessions will do anything on this? NOPE! The guy is a fucking pussy. He doesn't want to stir anything up because he's a bitch. Nothing will come of this.

Screencap this post.

Kys

ARISE SONS OF KEK

SPEARS SHALL BE SHAKEN

It's finally fucking happening!!!!

SHIELDS SHALL BE BROKEN

Pls explain
Wat is dis

So our elected officials are finally requesting an investigation into the actual and substantive areas of questionable criminality?

Finally

So basically
>STOP INVESTIGATING RUSSIA WAHHH BUT WUT ABOUT HILLARY'S EMAILS
This is so unbelievably pathetic, she was already investigated. Now it's Trump's turn. Donald can't keep running forever.

No fair. It was her turn. Trump stole her turn. Now the justice department is fixing this oversight.

>DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL (((((((ROSENSTEIN)))))))
That's like the very first line in the letter.

>some literal nonsense that wreaks of having no clue of what you're even talking about
Wow, that's a solid post. Really made me think.

Trump whipped them into shape

Bump

Praise Kek, lock her the fuck up

*YAWN*

Wow! Eleven o'clock already? Wow, we better get some sleep user. No need to read the link, it'll still be there tomorrow.

Just close your eyes. I'll put some nice music on.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZYbU82GVz4

MORK N' KEK BE WIF US MATE

WE'Z GONNA LAWK ER' UP

Whoomp! There it is!

I think it's time for bed, Sup Forums

Don't you?

Sizeable if proven

happening oc

Can I get a terse report?

Members of the House are formally requesting a special investigation regarding the actions of Clinton et al. during the election.

>flag poster flag posting
k

>judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf

>The unbalanced, uncertain, and seemingly unlimited focus of the special counsel's investigation has led many of our constituents to see a dual standard of justice that benefits only the powerful and politically well-connected.

>For this reason, we call on you to appoint a second special counsel to investigate a plethora of matters connected to the 2016 election and its aftermath,

>including actions taken by previously public figures like Attorney General Loretta Lynch, FBI Director James Comey, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

IT'S REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING NOW BOYS

CHEKEM

SHE FUCKING WON

BAMP

There are so many fucking slide threads
we fucking did it boys

we did it user. Everything we've looked into for months they want to investigate and want special counsel

Bought fucking time we get some pay off.

you have a pic of the first 5 of the list?

After reading this post I am now #withher

How is this any different from the numerous "investigations" into Trump that never change anything?

test

Bump. Is this really something?

Clinton actually did something wrong.

Nice try shill.

But if you're not a shill: there's actual dirt on Clinton, there wasn't any on Trump.

Fuck you.

here you go fellow patriot
what a great night

It's not, nothing is going to happen. This is all just like WWF, but politics. Just a big show where people think shit is happening.

HAPPENING

Thanks! I must take the news to facebook. My mom had many former friends that were #withher. Got to go rub their noses in it.

Bump for day of rope

quiet the adults are speaking

Check'd. Clinton foundation. Uranium One. Fusion GPS. This is going to be glorious. WH user delivered.

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

Follow the great cheek separation to the end. Find out he can't be in the military.

Bump.
Epic.
We did it, pol.

So does this vindicate White House user and the July 27 prognostication? I vote yes.

Getting pretty close.

jej

It is.

tl;dr The Judicial Committee told the Democrats to eat shit and is now ordering the AG (in this case, Rosenstein) to appoint a special counsel to investigate Clinton, Lynch, Comey and Obama for their antics.

Correction: Sessions is the one picking the special counsel.

This is legit. Loretta Lynch, Comey and Hillary are fucked beyond repair. It's an offical .gov link so I don't question it's authenticity. Great find! Now that it's out there we've reached the point of no return. This should be interesting. I wonder how Hillary is gonna talk herself out of that one.

So is that why he's """fighting""" with Trump?

This is the "ball" that drops today, can't get anymore official than this. This will be a long process, but today is when it all started.

>judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf
link is kill

Works for me.

HAHA! IT'S HAPPENING! HILLARY IS SO FUCKED!

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

see

Can confirm. Just got back from that thread. There were digits. Like these:

IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING

I hate to say it, but I doubt this is going to turn into anything at all. I imagine it will fizzle down to exactly what the first Hillary investigation did. I was praying she would have been in handcuffs today, but it didn't happen. The Clintons and other politicians appear to literally be too big to jail. Sessions won't do anything and the new won't make it into a big deal. I think that in the end its going to be a nothing burger.

not even a network issue. getting an official 404 page

Obama's gonna get the rope too soon, just you watch

checked

It basically says now that Trump has been investigated in Russian collusion it is also now imperative to investigate Hillary to make sure she didn't collude with any third parties to rig the election. So they basically they just want to make sure neither side has tried to rig the election. Kek.

CHECKED

trump knew about this letter for WEEKS

yes.

tl;dr?

Witnessed.

Trump needs to distance himself because essentially he's fulfilling his promise of a special prosecutor.

GO TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW GODDAMIT

Remember. Politics takes a shit load of time for things to unravel. It is nothing more than a long game of risk. It is finally the right's turn.

take the plus off the end of the url m8

pretty much, yes. this is major
I'd like to point out ALL those California representatives who put their names on this to the California haters...we're not completely lost. Yet.

A hearing is not an investigation moron, nor did the FBI swear her under oath or took notes or audio of her questioning.

obama helicopter ride?

How is this actually a good thing? Outside of making libs mad it seems like this is actually kind of shitty

oh shit i'm retarded.

About friggin' time ... God bless Sup Forums and the real news...!

OH MY GOD, ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY&

Holy shit, anyone elses browser just quit for no reason after reading this?

>We are Writing to you to request assistance in restoring public confidence in our nation's justice system and its investigators, specifically the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). We need to enable these agencies to perform their necessary and important law enforcement and intelligence functions fully unhindered by politics. While We presume that the FBI's investigation into Russian influence has been subsumed into Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, we are not confident that other matters related to the 2016 election and aftermath are similarly under investigation by Special Counsel Mueller. The unbalanced, uncertain, and seemingly unlimited focus of the special counsel's investigation has led many of our constituents to see a dual standard of justice that benefits only the powerful and politically Well-connected. For this reason, We call on you to appoint a second special counsel to investigate a plethora of matters connected to the 2016 election and its aftermath, including actions taken by previously public figures like Attorney General Loretta Lynch, FBI Director James Comey, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Post yfw no WWIII with Vlad

It happens bro.