EMPIRE STATE THREAD

Continued from New York will rule the world.
>tfw Albany will never be cleaned up
>tfw Wyandanch/Brendwood/Hempstead is disgusting
>so nonwhite that all of out government will be Democratic until bankruptcy

What are the best places to get /out/ in the adk park? I want to get into backpacking for 2-3 day trips.

Azure in the falls is pretty decent.

Real talk, if we were to somehow split the state, where would the division be? As an upstater, I want Albany to be taken by the NYC half.

>tfw want good career in north country
>would settle for 60k

a man can dream

>north country
>jobs

I love you nybros feels good knowing ny is truly rightwing among white folk

Become a prison gaurd I guess. That's one of the few jobs that exist up there.

I wish that Trump event tomorrow was a public rally, I'd love nothing more than to be there when he announces that every inhabitant of the shitstain known as Brentwood is getting shoahed back to El Salvador. The dirty cunts are spreading into neighboring towns and I can barely go food shopping anymore without seeing some 4'10" brown troll yelling at her seven kids in Spanish

Northville Placid trail.

yee my buddy is a prison guard in VT lives in plattsburgh area though

NY has always been right wing, even the city is right wing. It's just a small minority of rich people and hipsters who are ultra liberal.

Pretty much. Its the most prestigious job up here. Also, Alcoa. If you don't mind dying of cancer at the age of 34.

My family drove to Buffalo for a wedding because one of our cousins was dating some guy in college and they decided to get married.

Driving upstate holy shit was depressing, abandoned decaying factories, ghost towns with boarded up windows and lots of broken roads.....

And all the fucking redneck transplants from fly-over country

Brother just retired from that. Now spends all summer cruising the St Lawrence in his sweet boat between golf games.

By county, yes. Numerically, no.

Yeah it sucks. That's what 50 years of pandering to Downstate did to us. Then city people wonder why we despise them.

>even the city is right-wing
That isn't true though, the old city is fucking gone. All of the old Italians/Irish/Anglos/etc have all been pushed out to the suburbs by Jew landlords and their hordes of Pajeets, Spics, Changs and Blacks (and the hipster art students from the Midwest). The only remaining remnant of the old culture of NYC is Staten Island and I'm not sure how much longer they can hold out

>conveniently leaving out buffalo
Yeah you've got your work cut our for you

>genny cream ale

fuck yes m8

>he thinks New York will rule the world
How do you plan on ruling the world if you can't even make good bourbon?

Its not that, upstate depended on manufacturing and when manufacturing became uncompetitive around the 1970s the area went into shit.

get a load of this faggot boys

Fuckin LOVE Wegmans

>He doesn't have Stewart's Shops
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, but we always get outvoted by the shitskins and Jews. Most of my friends I grew up with have taken off to less liberal-facist climates. But I would agree that most outer borough whites are pretty right wing. After all we've seen left-wing policy failures up close and personal.

There are actually a number of small distilleries around western NY that make pretty decent whiskey, it's only a matter of time till we get perfect bourbon.

i used to work there. it's pretty bitchin. danny makes the rounds near the holidays to check out the stores and say hello.

Just cut out NYC - The armpit of America

I have a soft spot for you hicks. Get your shit together and stop smoking meth and then you, West Virginia, and the neighboring parts of Tennessee, Virginia, etc can become the white Appalachian ethnostate we deserve, a White Afghanistan

I was reading up on Albany history. It actually used to be a very gorgeous city.

What the fuck happened?

I don't believe it. And even if you do, literally everyone knows you can't conquer the world without horses, tobacco, and coal.

Do you really think that the State will allow the cash cow to flee? Cuomo is currently trying to shake the city down for some money to fund the MTA.

>TFW no Mountain Brew Ice

>cant even spell brentwood correctly
>wants to be taken seriously

I live 5 minutes from Northville

before that, shipping on the canal from the great lakes to new york. half the cities and towns wouldn't have been built were it not for the canal - and now they shouldn't be there any longer.

It's filled with niggers now. I went to undergrad there and couldn't wait to get the fuck out. There's plenty of nice areas, but Albany overall is fucking horrible.

Niggers moved in thinking there would be jobs(there wasnt) and white people moved out.

Is it a cash cow ? Or does NYC suck the life out of the rest of the state via taxes ? The taxes here are fucked

KEK

>Yellowstone Blvd gets backed up
>stupid shitskin Uber drivers pile up across Queens Boulevard
>light turns red
>all lanes and service road on Queens Boulevard now blocked

And the worst part is that they don't even comprehend what they're doing wrong, they're used to how it is in Guyana or wherever the fuck they're from where they would just freely roam the bazaar with their fucking pack mule.

You know, it occurs to me that at one time NY produced some of the finest firearms in the world. To see the state be so hostile towards guns and firearms fills me with a profound sadness.

Pls don't remind me of mountain brew, those memories were sealed carefully.

> No Pizza

Son you fucked up.

Like most other Northern cities, The (((Great))) Migration aka The Great Niggening of the Early 20th Century. The Northern US was basically all white until the nigs left the plantations down South in search of some gibs

Kabar and Ontario knife company are still here

Ulster county reporting in

niggers and college students

I miss you Wegman's, also Zweigles.

>he's never had Stewart's ice cream

There is a slice right in the pic you tard.

> Just saw the pizza.
Shit I played myself.

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Will Utica ever be great again?

;_:

>go upstate for college
>enjoy four years of glorious Wegmans
>come home to Long Island
>have to shop at nig-tier Stop&Shop and ShopRite again
>and there's even more brown people here than when I left

There is one thing missing from the picture.

Apple Cider Donuts.

Lolno

Downstatefag here. I was sent to camp to Essex county and we would be served it. Very good stuff.
>tfw no stewarts downstate

MID LONG ISLAND REPORTING IN

Lots of blacks got priced out of the city and started moving to long island.

>tfw I work at stop & shop

You tell me, last year I paid close to 30k in taxes. If it weren't for the garbage and taxes I'd actually enjoy living here more.

The brown people were always there. You just notice more because you lived in a white area for so long.

Do you want Penn Station to stay as shitty as it is? The remodeling is totally justified in my eyes, Amtrak is paying part too, that's what I assume you're talking about

Ask yourself, does downstate deserve stewarts?

Confirmed. I live about ten minutes from where you're talking about.

Think it's bad now? The city wants to put fucking bike lanes on that part of Queens Blvd. To do that, they're going to take away all the parking on the Queen's Blvd outer roadway. Traffic and parking in Forest Hills is already pretty bad and this will make it worse with all the people driving around looking for spots.

Worst of all, these fucking bike lanes won't be used half the year when it's too fucking cold to go bike riding. It's like there's a fucking bicycle cult running the DOT. Idiots.

shit is awful, used to be clean and white

I do :3

Only thing downstate deserves is the plague.

I do want Penn to be remodeled, problem is that the DeBlasio doesn't want to pay for it.

>Not North Shore
Pleb

Riply ny....ftw

lol they definitely cant afford long island if they cant afford the city

BETHPAGE HICKSVILLE PLAINVIEW FARMINGDALE

Tell more some stories, user.
I mean my town in particular. My graduating class was almost all White but suddenly there are Mexicans all over the fucking place. Thank God Trump is in office now
This is a worrying trend, but I'll take it if it means a more gentrified NYC. (((DeBlasio))) still needs to be dealt with though

ABOUT FUCKING TIME!

518er living in the 716 reporting in. working two jobs because I fell for the STEM meme. Glad to finally see a comfy upstate thread after coming home from serving gook soup for a couple extra clams

I'll give you that much, user, hahaha

>That Buffalo slug hat.

Bring that logo back.

funny =3

downdowndownstater LEAVE

Fuck NYC
I respect Up State.
They at least had the balls to go to war with Ethan Allen, and the New Hampshire Grants while you Dutch Cucks bent over to the British.

Upstate ny cheese is superior to Wisconsin """""cheese"""""" FACT.

>that 4th of July crackle flavor
I really miss Stewarts

Anyone here from the city? Brooklyn user reporting in

Cabot is vermont there buddy.

Who here /basicallycanadian/

Fucking Wegman's. Never heard the end of it when I was at SU. What is your boner for Wegman's?

It's just like the newer Kroger stores back here in Ohio.

Btw any SU faggots around? Is Faegan's still there? I heard it might be torn down for a new high-rise on Marshal St/Crouse.

Fucking preach it NY BRO

NYC has solid pies, but fuck that place otherwise.

Bay Ridge?

Well helluva moved to Wisconsin so I'm all outta relevant cheeses.

Fucking Wegman's is king, anyone who grew up with Wegman's then left misses it so much. The fucking baked goods, the subs, the selection. Even in the niggery parts Wegman's is like a beacon.

How cold is winter for you guys? Pipes freeze?

They can afford LI, a co worker of mine mention that Haitians tend to move to Baldwin, Hempstead, Westbury to raise their families.

>2 threads dedicated to NY
wew, gotta rep brooklyn both times. we're my south brooklyn boys at?

I'm old, heard lots of stories about it. Rochester, for instance, the Corn Hill area was always black but the rest of the city was white until the 40s-50s.

Infact, the end of Thurston rd towards Chili ave you can still tell by the spacing of the houses that they were mini-farms. Its where the Menonnites lived until they were chased out by blacks in the 60s. They wound up going to Cobb's Hill area.

The takeover was often violent. Daytime home assaults, stabbings and beatings on front lawns, etc. Blacks arrived in families and clans and people here weren't shy about calling them niggers in public and shutting them out of everything.

There's a lot of old skeletons of what used to be, old theatres remnants of towns that got swallowed up, abandoned cemetaries where the dead are now surrounded by people that can't read the tombstones anymore. I could show you a sealed well where a girl fell in behind the houses between field and fountain streets, for example. Long lost, forgotten stuff

in the last thread there were at least 3-4 people from the city. mostly people from upstate though.

City Boy

Hell yeah they do. Had pipes burst twice on me last winter.