Wow this is fucked up... great job Donald Bump

Hopefully all of them.

Probably less than the number of real Americans killed by third-world savages, though. Saging this slide thread

Fpbp

Fuck you came here to say that, have a (you) and fpbp though senpai.

I wonder how many refugees were created by Obama arming isis. Answer is probably more than 0.

it's over for Drumpf

bump

They didn't leave their countries to come here, so they're not refugees. So the number is in fact zero. Assuming this alarmist is saying they died in their home countries, that is.

fpbp

they probably just ended up in europe instead

anyways its not like its the United States responsibility to save every single soul on this planet

We know from studies done in Europe that "refugees" are not refugees, few of them come Syria.

I am seriously tired of identity politics in-the moment-thinking leftists.

Remember the Somali immigrant who shot that white chick? Justine Damond? Trump has already saved lifes from not letting dogs in.

I wonder how many teenage white girls have been abducted and raped by feral niggers in the past HOUR

The one thing I know for sure: the number isn't zero.

Not enough. But cucks like Trudeau are taking them in up north

Under Obama the US and Israeli governments funded ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria

Trump ended the policy and, against the recommendation of generals who said to let ISIS "fester", is attacking the genocidal, enslaving terrorist group.

I wonder how many people died in their own homes due to liberals opening the flood gates for them. The one thing we know for sure: The number isn't zero.

This

I wonder how many refugees kept their cellphones safe while their children drowned?

No one died because we didn't let them come. They died because the people running their countries are fucking niggers.

You think these people can even comprehend that kind of shit?

How many cocks is OP sucking right now? It's hard to say, but one thing is for sure, it isn't zero.

I wonder how many Americans have died because Obama has done little to stop Illegals from crossing the border. The one thing we know for sure, the number isn't zero.

Thread ends here

>I wonder how many refugees died

I wonder how many refugees were created and went to Europe because Hillary's foreign policy destroyed Libya and Syria?

The number is well north of 3 million.

Fuck Obama amd fuck (illegal) immigrants

Israel could take the refugees from their neighbor Syria rather than ship the fuckers half way across the planet.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

who is this Sup Forums guy

fpbp

fpbp

>there was a plane crash with no survivors
>where did they bury the survivors?

I wonder how many refugees would LOVE to get their claws into this non believer Dworkin and sink their claws into him.

His precious refugees would probably tear him limb from limb if they got the chance, and likely his wife too (if he has one)

wherever you are in the world I just want you to know that I love you

I wonder how many americans have not been raped or murdered as a result of Trump banning refugees?
>Hmmmmmmmmmmm

>another country's problem is our problem

get gassed, kike

I tip my fedora to you sir, excellent post. Fuck immigrants and fuck non-white people.

what if it's actually zero though?

fpbp

I concur

>another country's problem is our problem
Well the Middle East and African refugee problem is also an Israeli problem so they want all the goyim to care and help them deal with their problem.

I say #OpenBordersForIsrael and let the niggers rape the life out of Israel.

We must impeach Drumpfy Wumpfy in that case. We elected him to blast dune coons and squatamalans.

I wonder how many americans have lived because the shit skins were kept out?
I promise you the number isnt 0