Real Brazilian MEN teach muslims a lesson

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CM78gUzO-EQ

Learn white faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbdcGpKAQ1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Black on black crime

Are they refugees? Or Brazilian Muslims?

>>monkey niggers shaking down sand niggers for money

How can we get hueland to take more?

niggers

stealing is haram. pussy should have cut his hand off.

that video is UMA DELICIA

Lol, I wish Euro faggots would start acting like this. They have had it too comfortable for too long.

>niggers beating up niggers

>two packs of shitskins squabble over trinkets

this appears to be a video of a grown man beating up a child but what do I know I am just a simple Kanaduhian

Esse video é ima delicia caralho

the fuck is caralho

uma delicia

Kebab fears the HUE HUE

>tfw subhumans start removing themselves

what a time to be alive desu

Brown on Brown I have zero clue whose who here.

this is why muslim inmigration won't fly south of the USA, we are a majority catholic continent and sand niggers are treated with extreme prejudice by the Latino population

dick

the Brazilian is a lot whiter than the mudslime and probably whiter than you too, tyrone.

Caralho = Dick

Ahahaah the pot calling the kettle black.

UMA

In the real world, muslims and niggers don't go near your "countries" because they are worse than the shitholes they came from

>Argentina

then you should also delete yourself.

bet you're not even argentinian just made the post with a proxy for all those (You)s

HUE HUE

BR BR BR

youtube.com/watch?v=tbdcGpKAQ1w

What's it like being the only white country in South America?

Ricardo carvalho is Richard dick lol

>Won't fly south of USA
>He thinks they want to go to South America

You do realise south America is worse than the middle East?

>Tyrone.

Sup Forums in midnight is full of Mexicans

t. butthurt argentiniananannanaaa

wish i had brown privilege so i could attack mudslimes without being called all the usual jewish propaganda

>You do realise south America is worse than the middle East?
I guess you would know, Mohamed

Brits are such FUCKING PUSSIES GOD DAMN.

As soon a a fucking sand nigger comes running at me with a stick its time to put a mother fucker down. Fucking pussy ass kids. Even if they fought back a little they would leave em alone.

ffs

you'll be surprised with how many goatfuckers have been popping up here in Mexico sponsored by our idiotic state, hell even my university is bringin sand niggers with full scholarship while when we ask for financial aid or scholarship opportunities they give us jack shit.

what pisses me off most is that a girl I liked was the one who spearheaded that project, thank god I'm out next year but in the meantime as it is required of me I will treat them like the desert subhumans they are

>Brazilians beating Muslims in London
I wasn't ready for this timeline.

i think this should be considered educational material for all those c ucks in the west. sad watching niggers brag about being white when they cant defend themselves and cower in fear in a room full of brown guys

from where i stand white genocide is ancient history not current events. whats left isnt even a shell of its former glory

what the fuck are you smoking? or are you just american?

UNAM ?

It's okay to show your flag, Garcia. Keep fapping over the las malvinas dream.

They breed faster than they kill each other though.

They are like Skaven

Why aren't you guys just killing them? Serious question.
As long as you rip the body apart afterwards to look like some cartel did it nobody is even going to investigate

based CATHOLIC man, thats how you treat a stealer, but he was too soft with him

>In London

Color me surprised lads, nuke the UK already....

>Argentina
>White
Choose one

The last white person in Brazil was Dom Pedro

GIT GUD

Brazilniggers going off on London pakis

they're asians living in London and Brazilians living in London

Neither group should be in London to begin with.

UPAEP

>nonhumans beating nonhumans

this doesnt make me happy

Brazilians are ok, could definitely do with fewer muslims though

I don't know man but the majority of people I talked about the school bringing in some cultural enrichment are completly opposed and assblasted about it

>American
>thinking he is human

My sides

I guess the Brazilians who will pay for the plane fair to come over to the UK tend to be of the lighter skinned variety anyway... plus the women are generally hot

Uma delicia

Are Brazilians the master race?

I would at least bully him

Nice strawman, burger.

>asians

But but but Brazilians are white according to numerous DeSilva POL posters.

They all sound like Arabs. And this is in London? Fucking disgusting.

>HUEniggers rob muslims in broad daylight and post a video online blaming them for the robbery
You dumbfuck niggers from Brazil disgust me.

The way they keep saying "money" money" money" reminds me of when i was a kid and my mom rear ended these muslims going really slow braking checking her on a single lane road for about 10 miles. They all poped out of the car with their hands open saying 'money" "money" "where money" just like in vid lol

There's also no gibs in Mexico if I recall correctly. But actually it would be great to send the durkas to your country. IT would be chainsaws vs. swords.

Feels good man.

>Asians

Britannia this is the future you chose.

You know what to do, Taco. Your police won't do anything.

i know a lot of brazllians, they r alright, nothing compared to muslims

Come on, Brazil, you know they are whiter than you are.

B..but I thought BrownWorld was world of peace? What happen?

This happened in England? This must have given the cops serious cognitive dissonance. By Jove! I say! I don't know which side I should accuse of serial racism and arrest!

Shitskin jungle savages attacking shitskin desert savages. Feel free to kill each other all you want, but never come into White countries.

Don't call those durka durks Asians. They are inbred MENA and Pakis, NOT Asians.

So are rattlesnakes.

Why do you hide your flag?

It's fine man!

>white countries
is there even such a thing nowadays?

Is England a white country anymore?

I hear you have lots of mestizo/amerindians flooding in.

Asia begins at the Bosphorus, anyone east of it is an asian.

Yeah, they have lost the will to live, mostly.

That's not even the same word you dumb redneck.

He's saying you favela monkeys did good.
You should do this more so we can have examples for the fucking spineless Brits.

That's silly. In order for "Asian" to mean anything as an identifier then it has to refer to an actual people group. By that standard Russians, Arabs, Pakis, Indians, Jews, Chinese, Persians, etc., are all Asians. What possible use is that?

In the last 2 years mostly and they keep coming. We are at a solid 86-90% white, for now.

Is true also that we get a lot of white europeans escaping europe.

>We are at a solid 86-90% white

Russia has a European east and an asiatic east. All the other's you just mentioned are eaither western asian or far east asian. That is the reality of it.

So were we when I was a kid. You have to stop it, if you can, because they multiply more vigorously and tend to vote leftist and form gangs. But to be fair, they are better than Muslims.

>We are at a solid 86-90% white

Light skinned mestizos aren't white Juan.

We also have schools that look like this now. IF you have kids in the US yo have to be careful what area you live in, because there's a serious risk of them being the only white kid depending on where you are.

>Learn white faggots
We usually shoot them when they try to steal?
Unless you're talking about lefties. Then you're wasting your breath.

did you know that all brazilians will have a permanent visa to live in your country starting this year?

when will we see whites defending themselves against muslims? we are waiting so much...

You guys are mostly mestizo and mulatto. Even our old colony of Confederados are looking mestizo now.