I believe Adam Lanza was a computer-generated creation and didn't actually exist. What are your thoughts on Sandy Hook?

I believe Adam Lanza was a computer-generated creation and didn't actually exist. What are your thoughts on Sandy Hook?

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread909141/pg2
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFyexz_IuHE
youtube.com/watch?v=wf7Z3xIXG_Q
youtu.be/3uwZ7W-xqp4
youtu.be/R5dyTee4loA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Fuck you. I died at Sandy hook.

this

My great grandfather was at Sandy Hook Elementary and was brutally murdered while just 7 years old.

I'm Adam Lanza and I can assure you it really happened.

It's a hoax.
I wasn't so redpilled until a couple of years ago.
Funny thing happened when I was bartending the moment it hit the news. I was watching it when the media started reporting it and a new regular from Connecticut said "that's funny, I thought that school was closed. "

Sandy Hook is full of underground tunnels, a former psyche-ward that got closed down for criminal reasons, and Satanist Jews.

Even Adam Lanza's parents house appears to have an underground "bunker" built within it's property line.

The entire town is run by a Satanic cult of kikes with a vast underground network.

All logic seems to lean towards the suggestion that the children were kidnapped to be used, experimented on, tortured, raped and/or killed.

Gene Rosenberg doesn't fit into the "it was all a hoax" horseshit theory.

My aunt was a mexican lunch lady at sandy hook. She died in an entirely different shooting that also happened at sandy hook

Try overlaying photos of HP Lovecraft and Adam Lanza. He was used for most of the facial features.

Sandy Hook was probably AI generated script as well. And the AI was given the basis for much of the story from "Horror at Red Hook"

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread909141/pg2

If you look into Burroughs and Bryon Geisin, who are some of the pioneers of predictive programming, they also used something called the Cut-out technique.

When they make scripts for fake events, they go to different fictional sources and cut-out certain nouns and splice them into certain situations. The same goes for images.

I don't know but does anyone remember when it was going down and the media literally caught a guy on camera who was dressed in all black running around in the woods outside the school? It literally showed the cops arrest him and everything and then later they scrubbed any mention?

They also literally caught Gene Rosen rehearsing his lines.

>Sandy Hook: Gene Rosen's Audition Tape_THIS IS A MUST SEE.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFyexz_IuHE

so a random mistake in a chance encounter ushered you towards the crazy train. Nice to know-you are severely mentally ill

wtf my cousin also attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and she died (she lived in the US)

Shill alert. They always flood in with "I knew somebody" bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=wf7Z3xIXG_Q
Hey fuck you. I'm Gene Rosen and it really happened. Trust me.

Yep, I remember that.

my great uncle went to school there i know it was legit

Pic related ya fucking faggot

Shut the fuck up, you are making us look bad on purpose.

just the fact that they had one of those street signs, not even mentioning that it was programmed to say EVERYONE MUST CHECK IN... but just the fact that they moved one there within hours of the shooting, that's fucking weird.

pics of dead bodies or kys you fucking faggot!
I was there when jesus was crucified, if you don't believe me, get raped you moron!

why didn't he leave behind any tapes or journal entries like most shooters do?

There's kikery behind it. It could not be what OP said, but there's something shady about it

They should have just hired Todd Solondz to create their fake spree killers

All the real ones are fucking hilarious and straight out of his movies anyway

me too

Maybe, but without hard evidence it is going to make you look like a retard.

Everyone thinks we're retarded anyway.
It's not like the common people will hear our ideas

ACTUAL FOTO OF ADAM LANZA!

i dont have the picture but i saw a picture and a post where it said "i'm adam lanza and this friday the world will know who i am" or some shit like that. can /pol confirm?

Yep, (((they))) told him he was going to be American Idol.

This honestly, im convinced one of the ways to actually tell a real spree killer from a psyop is if he has like a backlog of themselves doing autistic monologues. Because the real shit only inspires laffs or pity, not fear like the kikes intend.

compared to how colombine was handled (police swat media medical), sandy hook looked like a training exercise in comparison, when you look at the over all way the everyone was handling an active shooter.

when i found out that most of the families moved there right before it happened is when i started questioning things, but by that time several things had shown up, like same actor in separate rolls or an odd absence of ANY photos or videos of any kind, or even the trees already outside of the school brought it be the FD as a symbol(?) of each of the kids even thought there was an active shooter

adam lanza was real - there was a birth certificate found. don't know whether he was in on it or a scapegoat. i think he had an online presence too. the photos of him in the media were photoshopped. sandy hook was a training exercise reported as an actual habbening.

sandy hook doesn't add up. we didn't get the fully story on 9/11 either... and now i'm questioning were the oj trial was a hoax too (nicole brown was not murdered, lives on as denise), but i'm not convinced yet.

My grandparents survived two gassings in the Holocaust only to be killed at Sandy Hook 70 years later. I assure you it was real.

My grandfather was a sandy hook survivor you insensitive redneck

>adam lanza was real - there was a birth certificate found.
Was it conveniently laying next to his "victims"?

>colombine was handled
Poorly. Took the cops 3 hours to actually go in and go to the library

youtu.be/3uwZ7W-xqp4

Most of the "parents" are out of work bit actors. David Wheeler had two parts in the hoax as well, one as a parent and another as national guard at the scene. Take a look at news footage that day and you will see Wheeler hauling two rifles around trying to avoid getting filmed(and failing, he's in almost every stock shot and every network used the same footage).

Yes they found the birth certificate in the trunk of his car, next to the assault weapon with extended clip that he used to kill those poor children.

deffo shady. what about all that stuff with the mold? and peoples' mortgages in Newtown being paid off the year before?

and CT's weird gag law regarding crime scene photos?

there's a lot that doesn't add up boyo.

That was a good episode.

not a certificate, but there's a scan of a birth record online

he was a real person - whether he was a fall guy (murdered) or in on it (lives on, identity changed) - i don't know. sandy hook was a hoax, but adam lanza was a real person.

his photos online are composites and edited.

his death certificate may be faked, but to fake a birth you would have had to plan sandy hook for 20+ years.

It's located near the Warrens paranormal museum and the former hq of the church of satan.

Then there is issue of the whole town's private property being paid off at the same time.

The kabalists.

Anyone want to explore newton like on a meetup?

I believe the federal government encourages and cultivates shooters who are easy to manipulate. This is done for help further a political platform. Lanza and Alexandre Bissonnette were both used by Obama and Trump respectively. The idea of crisis actors is just controlled opposition and Alex Jones is a government shill.

>weekly murder sprees in burgerland
>feds feel the need to make an elaborate murder spree hoax

it just doesnt add up

i found this but this is not the one i was talking about. i think the picture was of him cut on his body or something like that/ the thing that was interested was the timing of the post was before the incident

>church of satan
thats called a synagogue, user

I Drew Duke Nukem :3

His acting literally debunks Sandy Hook. Download this shit. Sandy Hook vids have been getting hit a lot recently.

R U TELLIN ME THIS IS FAKE?

youtu.be/R5dyTee4loA

Also he shot himself in the back of the head

lol'd

see

look up crisis actors... sandy hook is a gag, a psyop by the deep state designed to influence... oh next week is the meeting at the docks... imagine if bill hicks was this woke

But wait. It gets better. They used younger pictures of the kids to be the victims. Then actually paraded them around in front of millions of Superb Owl viewers

This honestly

owls. literally scooping your kids up in the night, oh leave your guns to us goy we'll take care of them...

My daughter was killed by a crazy man with an AR47 I can assure you it really happened

fuck off to , slider

this happened, no joke

Pretty much.
LaVey(originally Levi) was a kike

May be a Mandela effect but yes I remember this.

I also remember the Israeli"art students" (who turned out to be Mossad) celebrating 9/11 from NJ. Also memory holed.

Not much of one for being into false flags or whatever, haven't seen much of anything to sway me to think of SH like that.

HOWEVER

The one thing that always sticks in my mind about it is that one press conference (interview?) of a father name something like Robbie Parker where he's smiling and then slows his breathing down and looks real sad before speaking.

I know grief can make people act really odd but honestly what the shit is that?

Sauce on bc?
Didn't think k so

see

I went to Sandy Hook and I died in the shooting as well. If you doubt me you're doubting a dead child and this makes you a terrible person.

dude my grandpa taught comp sci at sandy hook and can vouch it's real af

Barry Soetoro's channel got shoad. He was the first to redpill me. His Sandy Hook videos were legendary. I hope they got saved. :/

Uhhh is this fake? Pretty creepy