Brit/pol/ - Comfy Civil War edition

>Britain to ban sale of all diesel and petrol cars and vans from 2040
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/25/britain-to-ban-sale-of-all-diesel-and-petrol-cars-and-vans-from-2040

>Britain's new aircraft carriers to test Beijing in South China Sea
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/27/britains-new-aircraft-carriers-to-test-beijing-in-south-china-sea

>Exclusive: EU threat to suspend Brexit talks unless Britain pays its divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/exclusive-eu-says-brexit-talks-could-delayed-uk-continues-stonewall/

>With 20 months until Brexit, UK orders year-long EU migration study
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-workers-idUKKBN1AB31Z

>UK Government's immigration policy branded "a shambles" after Lewis suggests end to free movement
heraldscotland.com/news/15437821.UK_Government_s_immigration_policy_branded__a_shambles__after_Lewis_suggests_end_to_free_movement/

>Brexit EU migration study examines if British workers are at a disadvantage to foreign labour
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/brexit-eu-migration-study-examines-british-workers-adisadvantage/

>(((Alt-right))) commentator gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/

>Freedom of movement ends with Brexit, says immigration minister
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/27/freedom-of-movement-ends-with-brexit-says-immigration-minister-brandon-lewis

>Transgender people 'can't serve' in US military
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40729996

>Britain's May to stay as PM until at least 2020, close ally predicts
reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-idUSKBN1A70BL

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qY5RzQaBoY
bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-40738573
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ASUKA

Monarchism.

(Previous edition: )

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qY5RzQaBoY

I hope so. I'd love to see her crash and burn, so I could sympathise and feel superior.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Any in particular that you would recommend?

Whore

Someone give me the most useful piece of advice they've ever received. I' very stuck right now.

Kill your local rabbi

A gay gentleman with a large bushy moustache flaunting his wares

Pay your telly licence

Turkic face full of AIDS

But I would take out one in the media instead

P-pls stop, I'm at university.

this

I only watch emmerdale.

Work a sales job for a year

good luck getting 90% of your population (the muslims) to comply

Absolutely everything of historical significance. The "big three" I'll say are the essential.

So, the Magna Carta, the Bill of Rights 1689 and the modern Human Rights Act (1998).

Then he Provisions of Oxford (1258), the Provisions of Westminister (1259), the Statute of Marlborough (1267), the Welsh Acts of 1535 & 1542, the Petition of Right (1628), Instrument of government (1653), Humble Petition & Advice (1657), Habeas Corpus Act (1679).

For case law, I absolutely recommend Revill v Newbury (1996) which essentially makes self defence illegal in this country. The Miller v Secretary of State (the Brexit case) and the HM treasury v Ahmed case on terrorists.

Uh, if the additional reading interests you, look up the Assize of Arms 1181 and William's Blackstones Commentaries on the Laws of England.

>thinking I'm banned
haha no sweetie x

Nice to see a BASED user thread
It was fun stealing pube's thunder ;^)

Havn't you got chickens to be washing in chlorine or something

the absolute state of your poultry meats

3 days on, 4 days off, whatever it is you're doing, no exceptions.

And presumably I'd have to do wider research on each one to know the context and if it was still relevant?

Fuck off.

>bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-40738573

They are all relevant, it's why I compiled the list. We have an uncodified constitution, so the only time those laws became "irrelevant" (wrong wording for law I suppose) is when 1. a new law is made and establishes superiority over the former or 2. a court or public assembly decides one law takes precedence over another

The Magna Carta and Bill of Rights are the two most important documents in our history. Go with those I'd say. The case law is all relevant for obvious reasons.

>It was fun stealing pube's thunder
By bumping my thread while neglecting yours?

Thanks for doing all my work for me.

>poof

>Mr Creme
>3 cherryseeds
>cyanide poisoning

the absolute state of his gubbins

>There are people in this thread right now who think Australia is significantly better than the UK

Thanks then. I appreciate you trying to talk about politics in these hours.

It's not that difficult to shoot up the BBC studio

That Telegraph pile of shit "article" made me laugh. That fat cunt "historian and writer" calls other "mouth breathers" when clearly there were no Niggers breeding apes in Briton during Roman times. He shat out all this cherry picked evidence but never dared to show we WUZ kangz shit that even hinted at Niggers being in Briton at that time. Its ridiculous, niggers never used to live in North Africa back then. Even now they're a minority amongst Arab/Berber/Gothic rape baby populations.

NORTH AFRICA =/= NIGGERS

What do people in the UK think of AUS? I know most Australians consider the UK as a sort of second home and parental figure.

Red and arid
Green and pleasant
Make your choice
One horrible, the other pleasant

- Rightly So, 2017

A slightly better version of the UK. That's about it.

What for?

Any time mate. I like playing the expert but Eddie is our resident lawfag, I'm just a neet who likes studying it as a hobby. You are a patriot though, you care about this country unlike a lot of people in here, so I'd suggest if you're going to look this up, interwine it with studying historical events.

Like the English Civil War and Glorious Revolution shaped this nation more than any event since World War 2 but are so seldom spoken about. You'll gain a magnificent understanding of our system simply by knowing those two events.

I got far more (You's) in your own thread and you couldn't handle it because you weren't the centre of attention ;). you really need to up your shitposting game

honk 1 - pube 0 tbqh

Better start baking cherry pie's for your local mosque

Strewth m8 you're all spunky sheilas an i'd give ya a root fair dinkum

>poof

>Rhyming pleasant with pleasant

You won't be the next Dylan sorry lad.

Faggot.

Not what I would recommend
Nothing that gets the attention of normless, strategic

The BBC didn't put in a Sub-Saharan african in Roman Britain because they researched Roman Britain'S ethnic make-up. They put in a Sub-Saharan African because they wanted "Muh diversity"

I'll post some more stuff from their other videos

>constantly mentioned my thread and sperged out due to my presence
>literally dedicating all of your posts to me
>somehow wasn't the centre of not just your but everyone's attention
Why do faggots think like women lads?

Everyone here hates you and thats why you come here. You hate yourself.

The amount of rejection you get doing it on top of learning how to get past it and sell is a skill you need in life

Like America and Canada I suppose. A place you can go, and still feel at home. You recognise the culture (besides maybe not the US). Despite the weather, I'd feel closer at home in Australia than in continental Europe.

Romeo and Juliet was actually interracial

I think he wants my dick tbqh

Ok. I feel like I've done my time in the trenches regarding rejection after approaching girls on nights out.

THE CELTS WERE ACTUALLY BLACK

It will even help with that
It was the best advice I ever got

>Brit/pol/s most hated poster
honk 2 - pube 0
I would go for a third but I'm tired. Goodnight senpais

Cuck posting faggot
Who gives a shit about niggers when 90% of your immigrants are coming from the middle east

>poof

>666
also don't wake up pls.

>gets exposed
>i-i t-think i'll l-leave
top kek u bumder

does anyone here actually care about the inevitable Islamifcation (+third world-ifcation) of the UK?

I feel like the vast majority of native white Brits deserve what's coming

Can I save that?

Most of the recent immigrants to Europe are Christian niggers though

What's your point you stupid yank cunt?

You got one of those oversized clitoris's I keep hearing about?

Poems everybody, poems, the lad recons himself a poet

I get sick of these fucking shills redirecting the conversation to niggers

The migrants in America are Mexican and the migrants into England are middle eastern

I'm leaving. If I can get the nogs and spics under control in Yankland I might be back to knock on your bunkers.

Bigger than urs x

I care deeply. I think about the kind of country my children will live in and it worries me massively. They don't deserve whats coming, it's not their fault.

Your changing the subject to interracial when its immigration

Because You storm faggots and TRS faggots wont stop doing that it always takes months longer to redpill a person

¿punoɹɐ ʎɐʍ ʇɥƃiɹ ǝɥʇ siɥʇ sI
sɔɹo ǝʌiʇɐu ǝʌɐɥ ʇ,uop ǝʍ ɹoℲ
punoɯ ʇɹǝsǝp nlnɹ∩ ssǝlɥʇɹoʍ ɹnoʎ ɹoN
sʇɥƃnoɥʇ ɹnoʎ ʇnoqɐ ǝɹɐɔ ʇ,uop I

ǝsɹǝʇ si ʞɐǝds uɐɔ ǝɥ ll∀
ǝissn∀ uɐ si ǝɥ ǝɔuis ʇnq
ǝsɹǝʌ ʎɯ ɟo ʇno ssid ǝɥʇ sǝʞɐ┴
ɯnɔS lɐiuoloƆ

So? Are you saying we should let the BBC alter British History and shove black people in things like the Signing of the Magna Carta and the Iron Age?

1) Yellowed (see recent article on AUS being more chink than white)
2) Absolute monstrosity's for wildlife
3) Abos pretty good at fixing cars (must be all the huffed petrol)
4) Fosters?
5) Some of your city's have the same iron bridges that England has.

going to somewhere worse off than the UK doesn't really seem like a such a smart idea if you're looking for somewhere to settle down long term. Instead of Islamification, you get a country that will basically be Mexico 2.0 in the future

Move to the U.S or Canada.

Have plenty of children.

>nlnɹ∩
should be
>nɹnl∩

No
But cuck posting isn't going to fix it
Talk isn't going to fix it.

zɹɐq# pɐɯ

ɯɐɟ ʇiuui ɹǝddɐɹ ɐ s,uɐɯ

And that's why you MUST shoot up the BBC studio

How are you supposed to not hate other people when they despise you before you even open your mouth? It's the shape of my face, my height and the way I carry myself. I know this because even before I speak people treat me with contempt, regardless of what mood i'm in and how confident I feel. I'm fit and healthy, I look after myself and take pride in my appearance but I'll always look the way I do. I just hate so much, from the bottom of my ankles to the top of my head. Hate.

>4) Fosters?

I think they prefer VB down under, Fosters is the piss they palm off on us poms

Took lsa watching that, honestly couldn't tell you what it was about. Almost choked on a egg bap Cus I forgot to swallow

We learnt it as the red rock
When we studied it in school
You can go suck a cock
If you think your kangaroo nigger names are cool

>Uncle Sowell

>my height

>P-Please consider the FEELINGS of the Normies :((((
How about you fuck right off, you little Alt-Right redditor.

>my height

manlet or lanklet?

If lanklet, can relate. 6'6" stick, feelsbadman

Why care about your niggers when it's spics that will ethnically replace you within your lifetime?

We all know how a race war would pan out in the US. Here, not so much.