Our Creator, Extraterrestrials, And the truth about the state of the Modern World

Come one, Come all
Drop some Knowledge on Us Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfFzOag1C0g&index=9&list=PLnR1QznvoziY67NTRfm2rOxjA7s5y3fX-
youtube.com/watch?v=FMXqyf13HeM
youtube.com/watch?v=_dPvsqTvLNw
samwoolfe.com/2013/04/the-sacred-mushroom-and-cross-by-john.html
lulu.com/shop/http://www.lulu.com/shop/montalk-tom/transcending-the-matrix-control-system-vol-1/hardcover/product-22724513.html
montalk.net/notes/overlooked-aspects-of-the-alien-presence
bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Giants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we're the aliens, bro

im going to need more than that you faggot
are you even trying?

Aldebaran, Grey alien pact, Aryans with reptilian bloodlines... Sirius, Pleiades, Algol

look another shit thread

annunaki look it up nerd

would you rather talk about useless shit like Trump and transgenders?
zecharia sitchin is a faggot that couldnt properly read ancient text

fuck that board , iwant more down to earth answers, not a bunch of half baked theories that are obviously misinformation

We are immortal, timeless spiritual beings cosmically dicking around in a very low, dense vibration. Everyone identifies with their "Earthly vehicle/body" and thinks that is who they are. It's not who you are, it's the vessel that you are at the control center of. You are having experiences through your body, which like everything here, eventually dies. You, do not.

When your body dies, you will still exist, and you must not come back here. This is an energetic prison where we are vampirically drained of our energy our entire human life. Once free from the human body "computer," you may leave and experience whatever lies beyond.

>inb4 who trapped us here
>inb4 what's it like to be outside a human body
>inb4 why

I don't fucking know, I'm still here with you ding dongs. But I'm telling you. Death is not the end of your existence. Pay the fuck attention when you die and don't let your guard down. We are literally playing Roy and most people would call you crazy for saying it.

i actually agree with this. we are definitely stuck in this matrix , a veil to keep us locked in to this dense vibration

We are decedents of a powerful race, created by God Himself.
Adam and Eve were literally Super Humans.
The closest thing to their power that can be easily referenced is something like Saiyans or Asgardians.
However, there was... A HAPPENING!
We were somehow manipulated into giving away our divine power God blessed us with to an evil entity.
Since we were created with Freewill, God would not stop it from happening.
When He did discover this, He removed our divinity, cast us to the plane that we live today, and made us earn it back.
Jesus Christ is God, He was put on this Earth to not only absolve our sins, but to remind us all what we once were because we were straying from our mission.
Aliens/demons/whateveryouwannacallthem were just other creations by God, they are all lesser beings than Humans.
Some older, some younger.
We are the ones that He cherished the most though.
We must return into His favor.

Reclaim your birthright men.
DEUS VULT!

>whaddaya think.png

You cant leave the planet, this is a hostage situation, and the ones at the top have a gun pointed to our head. Once the positive ETs diffuse the situation full disclosure will happen, but until that happens were stuck in the reincarnation cycle.

I can't make sense of this fucked up world any other way.

WE

Why does ayyyybro look so depressed?

Humans are pretty neat

We're just animals, consciousness is an illusion, they died every time they transported and time isn't real.

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

This explanation only sways the population that pay attention to Jesus. Much of the world is rocking Islam, among other religions who don't care about Jesus at all in their interpretation of the world.

DELET THIS

We already did.

thread was ghost-nuked.

Watch Mystery Babylon to understand symbolism:
youtube.com/watch?v=QfFzOag1C0g&index=9&list=PLnR1QznvoziY67NTRfm2rOxjA7s5y3fX-

Watch this to see scientific proof of interconnectedness (double-slit etc):

Watch this to relax afterwards:

Interesting methodology used to nuke it.

Ever wonder why, of all the lifetimes we could be living, why we are here and now? It's like this is the one where shit goes down. Kinda what it means to me when people say "what a time to be alive."

>Our Creator
We are the opposite of nothing, we exist because we exist.
>Extraterrestrials
A Jewish meme. UFOlogy and Demonology are the same thing.
>state of the Modern World
A Jewish meme. The world has been completely dominated by Gematria kikes since Rome and probably before.

NEXT

like the phoenix we must rise from the ashes

you are your own god

We used to be free, live among and with the nature. We could make things grow, we could heal and much more.

Huh, you can't link to it on-site, even linking it longform.

It's not deleted, and it's not archived.

Check it out for yourselves.

boards.Sup Forums.or g/pol/thread/135211136

Demons are not flying around in UFOs mate.

>muh aliens

Being this retarded in 2017.

There’s a reason UFO sightings are inversely correlated with camera availability and cellphones.

>he doesn't post the real picture.

too many redpills they couldnt handle the truth

>bruh we live in a matrix
Basically Terence McKenna, and Alan Watts. Also Buddhist philosophy. It's kind of trite tho.
My favorite lecturer is Jordan Peterson right now. Respond with your favorite professors.

Take it there please, you have an entire board where you can talk about aliens, ghosts and goblins.

quit your whining you faggot and contribute to the conversation at hand , you may not know this but we are trying to help you escape your mental enslavement
it really did get ghost-nuked, thats pretty weird we mustve hit a topic they didnt like

sad!

FYI, whoever was ID: 1nW/as+4.

Expect them to watch you intently.

Giants/Men of Renown/Super Humans

It doesn't literally mean GIANTS.
It means extremely powerful beings, men who in their presence would seem like giants because you would be a weakling pleb to them.
The early days people would live to be hundreds of years old, nearly having lifespans of a millennium.

Who pissed in the gene pool?

Give me a quick run down on things that will help me escape my mental enslavement.

I would also appreciate a quick list of things not to do or things that would tie my further to this vibration level.

I think such general guidelines would be very helpful to many.

Most religions have serious influence via psychedelics, and many evolutionists believe psychedelics is what launched primates onto a path on larger encephalization quotients.
>Tree of knowledge is a metaphor for magic mushrooms
>Takes the mushrooms, right and wrong, the garden of eden, falls away
>Chaos is unleashed and the veil is drawn away
>mushrooms are a physical, literal redpill that influenced all religions and human thinking for millennia
youtube.com/watch?v=_dPvsqTvLNw
samwoolfe.com/2013/04/the-sacred-mushroom-and-cross-by-john.html

Blasphemy. Find Jesus or experience true and infinite death.

It's simple: Awareness.

Take nothing for granted, approach no topic with fear.

lets continue what we were talking about the connection to demons and ETs, dmt connecting us to these inter dimensional beings
thats a good way to look at it but im still considering the giants

Why would a monkey eating magic mushrooms be able to pass on genetically any changes that occurred in his brain due to the drugs effect.

Awareness is fine and all, but doesn't the decision from such awareness have a greater effect?

For example, a smoker may be aware that smoking causes damage to their body, aware of each particle inhaled, but still inhales. Is "awareness" of smoking really enough to help you escape mental enslavement from one of the most addictive substances? Does not the action matter more, regardless of awareness?

Depends on your definition of demons. If you think of demons to be animalistic beings that seek only to reek havoc in an animilstic way to other beings in other realms - perhaps you are correct. However, what if that demon were to go from instinctual to super-intelligent. Like AI-God tier intelligent? A monster in the void so to speak. That is what I'm speaking of. Someone or something compared to us, in another dimension that has what would seem a 500,000 IQ, learn to program millions of humans from its non-linear timeline point of view to amass or deconstruct entire nations, etc.

Forgive me, I'm not the best at effectively relaying information. Read these and you'll get a better idea

lulu.com/shop/http://www.lulu.com/shop/montalk-tom/transcending-the-matrix-control-system-vol-1/hardcover/product-22724513.html

Read all the volumes. Might be 3 or 4k pages long but its worth it.

Also check out his website here:
montalk.net/notes/overlooked-aspects-of-the-alien-presence

quoted for truth

Awesome advice
and yeah i am sure he was not the only shill in that thread , let them watch me i give no fucks they cant stop free thought

this 100% you did great describing the nature of these things we think of as demons. they have all knowledge .
what do you guys know of the vril and their talks with inter dimensional beings

>Does not the action matter more, regardless of awareness?

Action is driven by intention. Intention is rooted within perspective. Perspective is shaped by awareness.

I dont think it was pissing in the gene pool per say.
I think its more of like, idk, convection, or evaporation?
Im trying to put it into words and its hard lol.
Like the longer we have to live in this plane/dimension, the lesser we become.
The more generations that pass, we slowly have become weaker/less connected to God.
Until we end the materialism and selfishness we wont begin to heal spiritually.
There are also evil (((forces))) trying to accelerate our decent into degeneracy and weakness, yet most allow it to happen or completely accept it into their lives.
Some, even worse, beg for more.

aaayyyyys lmao

Dark matter and why its important. You have a substance that based on gravitational effects on visible things (planets and stars) would make up 95% of the "stuff" in the universe. They cant detect it, they cant see it, they have no idea what it is (why they call it dark matter) however they know it exists.

Think about what 95% of matter being something unseen and something scientists cannot detect.

My thoughts are that as science advances it will come to light that the unseen portion of matter that makes up the majority of the universe is something along the line of another dimension, a place where 3 dimensional matter is absent and energy matter is present. Here is where youll find aliens/god/angels/demons. It all exists around us, unseen by us. Im guessing the other "realm" of matter can interact with us, however we are not equipped to realize it.

I think the whole aliens and other dimensions storylines present in today's society are meant to override the ancient explanations, which are perhaps more accurate, but come from religion, to explain how the world we interact with is a tiny fraction of space within one larger space occupied by aliens/demons/angels/god.

The more science progresses the more this reality is going to be harder to avoid so theyve given us non religious based stories to cover.

Eventually some scientist is going to go "wait this is the fucking bible" when they start to discover what dark matter is and what exists out there.

True, it could possibly be literal giants.
Im just trying to think of different possibilities/give some different angles.

Thank you for your response. Thus, is it reasonable to state that all beneficial action is a result of awareness, due to being able to see a situation clearly, and not-as-beneficial action is a result of a lack of sufficient awareness?

Also, since the thread topic is in this vein anyway, as an open question, what is the general consensus concerning spirit guides/guardian angels?

leave us be you autist
i think giants were one type of offspring made by these fallen angels . i believe that what we consider aliens or greys are another type of offspring . and there are many more

has this been successfully built and tested?

Yes. This ×10000

that's because it's all true and we will all find out for sure by the end of the year

Yes. The IMC reversed engineered the reticulan craft a long time ago. It was hard considering the saucers are "molded" and not assembled like we would make a plane or a ship. However ours cannot move at high speeds because the prototypes are still in their infancy. We are very far from fully understanding trans-dimensional physics.

White people are descendants of Angels as you can tell by their sun yellow hair, sky blue eyes and cloud white skin. Other people are normal humans made of dirt. The more you know.

You are right on the fucking money.

thats from X-files you donkey

Lazar?

It's a complicated subject. Sometimes your perception biases you (you might see something as beneficial, when it isn't).

Like I said, take nothing for granted. Mindful awareness is not an easy path, but that's how you free yourself.

Delete this thread or we're going after you.

did i say pic related you faggot? i just post pictures to go with the topic no one said look heres proof of aliens and demons
eat my ass

Lloyd pye "everything you know is wrong"

ITT: bunch of fucking idiots adapting questions of modern science to mean aliens. if any of the shit in this thread were true, great scientists of our time would be all over it

What are you going to do, put another hole in my shoulder?

Admiral Zarflog of the 53rd Galactic Fleet of the Santorbian Alliance here, AMA

Yes, I do zworp out of my jingzarb.

>thinking you know any great scientist of our time
>thinking modern day science isnt created by jews as another form of complete control over goys

>great scientists of our time

Like who?

All the ones connected to academia are schmucks.

Do not be deceived my friend. These "extraterrestrials" are not that at all. They are interdinensional beings. They come in and out of our dimension from theirs. It's why ufos behave the way they do. Disappearing, materializing, traveling at speeds that defy physics.

If you want to know more check out Jaques Valee, Jim Wilhelmsen, Age of Deceit in youtube.

These are not our creators and certainly not our friends. Just look at their behavior. Kidnapping people and performing traumatizing experiments on innocent people. Implanting hybrid embryos and harvesting them when theyre ready. Hiding in the shadows. Tracking their human crops. These are deceptive beings, subtle above every creature.

THESE ARE NOT ALIENS. THEY ARE FALLEN ANGELS. These beings are spoken of in the bible, and the activities and experiences of modern Ufos are identical to the demonic interactions from human history.

And anyways if they created us who created them and so on? The only way life could start is if something OUTSIDE the universe started it.

Turn to Jesus before it's too late. Ask him into your heart, believe that he came in the flesh, died, and rose from the grave. Accept his FREE GIFT OF ETERNAL SALVATION.

You literally only have to ask.

>dark matter is a real tangible thing

That has been proven already to be a massive psyop hoax.

Repent and be saved.
The so called (((dark matter))) is actually God Himself.
Its not "dark" either.
He doesnt reveal Himself to anyone, especially physicalists and those willingly and blindly following the (((top scientists))) who push it.

Also BILL COOPER if you want the best and OG walk through of Mystery Babylon, the secret societies, and how it all goes together with Luciferianism.

And that the only hope is Jesus Christ.

Yes but there are many records of actual giants being part of the offspring. Many of them were kings and ruled over mankind pre flood.

>THESE ARE NOT ALIENS. THEY ARE FALLEN ANGELS. These beings are spoken of in the bible, and the activities and experiences of modern Ufos are identical to the demonic interactions from human history.
you are right, the next step is to realize who their earthly servants are = Modern day Judaism. the kabbalah is their bible. they are the modern day edomites the seed of satan.

Who's the semen demon

As Jesus called them the synagogue of satan. I believe they are just one branch of a much larger tree. And as the very nature of this spirit, the spirit of Satan and disobedience, is the spirit of deception I believe that they are all terribly deceived as well. As though Satan would share any power with humans that he hates as much as he hates God.

Can I get some examples?
Im genuinely curious.
I have example of what I was saying, the first that comes to mind is Samson.

Wew lad thats an odd similarity isnt it?

I will never understand why people eat that kabbalah shit up?

They also use the Talmud extensively, written by jewish mystics, which is exactly why Jesus called them out for followimg mans traditions and not the scriptures. They do the EXACT same thing today.

Pastor Steve Anderson made a video called Marching to Zion on it. Good vid. Good preacher.

the caananites of the bible were giants
yes i am sorry i ment to mention the Talmud
the jews have a history of pedophilia and satanic rituals which all stem from the talmud

Diana is breaking trough the othee side and you guys are here disscusing trivial shit and aliens are not solid

Samson was not a giant, just incredibly strong because of a covenant he had with God which involved his hair.

Nimrod the king of Babylon was a giant though he was post flood. The entire land of Canaan, which was the land promised to Abraham by God, was literally filled with tribes of giants some as tall as cedar trees. These are The people's that God ordered The Israelites to wipe out, because if they were allowed to live they would have once again conquer and rule the world just as they did prior to the deluge. The Sumerian kings list has pre flood examples as well.

Thanks gonna look into that.

No, that was my point though, he wasnt a giant, he was a super human.

Lol sorry responded to myself

javascript:quote('135231755')

The Universe has a creator, but conceiving him is impossible, absolute infinity is not graspable by a finite being. There is transmigration of the soul, in fact, our souls are being recycled after death. In fact you can individually escape the circuit and merge into one of many heavens or hells on any imaginable kind of dimensional level. Nonetheless, our species as such is caught in this circle unless we create the absolute globalist state with nationalist, local cultures and end the struggle of history. We have physical creators who are in the same universe as we are, people state all kind of solar systems as the origin of the human race. In fact, there is only ONE origin to our DNA etc, maybe our soul or "radio-entelechy" is from different origin but our DNA is from ONE source. Once we managed to unite earth under a mutual agenda, we will be visited by the Sirius star system inhabitants (maybe by others as well, I don't know about that) to continue the interstellar game of create and being created. The panspermia theory is quite right, many planets have been "impregnated" by the "Mother ship", they regard every planet as an egg which has the potential to bear a hatchling, which is a united hive intelligent species. Technology is only required to unite our planet into this state for now, everything else will be provided once we reach that point. The most existential philosophical questions are the same for our creators than for us, obviously they pursue a creative lifestyle which mediates between activity and contemplation so they overcame their impotence a long time ago. Right now our technology is only a low level of parapsychological phenome compensation, like "tele-vision".. long distance viewing... we are using "facebook", which only scratches the surface of our psyche... but we need a "soulmirror" to reach anamnesis and to wake up together. there will be one last war before we achieve this. Eurasia will be united... Asia will be ruled by a white dictator

bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Giants

also goliath was perhaps one of the most famous and well known giants among christians

So when are the Germans planning on coming back from the hollow Earth?