Marine dog with cancer gets tear-filled farewell

>MUSKEGON, Mich. (AP) — Hundreds of people in Michigan came together to say a tear-filled final goodbye to a cancer-stricken dog who served three tours in Afghanistan with the U.S. Marines.

>Cena the 10-year-old black lab received a hero's farewell Wednesday before being euthanized at the USS LST 393, a museum ship in Muskegon, and carried off in a flag-draped coffin.

>Cena, who was recently diagnosed with terminal bone cancer, was a bomb-sniffer for the Marines until his retirement in 2014. The celebration for Cena was organized by his owner, Lance Cpl. Jeff DeYoung, who was paired with the dog in 2009 and 2010 while on a combat tour in Afghanistan and who adopted him in 2014. Cena then became DeYoung's service dog to help him with his post-traumatic stress disorder.

>As part of the celebration, DeYoung took his dog on one last ride in a topless Jeep that was decorated and named "Cancer Response Team."

stamfordadvocate.com/news/us/article/Marine-dog-with-cancer-gets-tear-filled-farewell-11488958.php

Can I get an (f)?

F

HIS NAME WASSSSSSSS ... JOHNNN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

F

For Doggo.

S
you pieces of shit had no problem nuking and fire bombing innocent civilians but shit all over yourselves over a dog who dies of old age.

F

This is very offensive, pls delete

F
Sleep tight sweet pupper

>t. mohammed bin mohammed

F may he rest well in pupper valhalla

>White Supremacist
>Cares that we bomb shit-skins and niggers
>Dog has Terminal Bone Cancer

Kys fuckwad.

F

F
Rest now based doggo.

That doggo is closer to human than any of the shitskins we've killed

Kind of ironic to be saying that given the flag you use.

F

Goddamn I hate cats, you will never see a bomb sniffing cat or a navy seal cat

F for doggo

>Muslims
>innocent

Sleep tight doggo, thank you for your service.

f

are you idiots being ironic?! ..this past year alone millions of dogs got boiled alive by people you buy from because you're all fucking hypocrites.
that us flag the dog is wrapped in was made in China by someone who killed more dogs than you saved shekels.

muh rip doggo
muh capitalism is patriotic (so what if millions of doggos get boiled alive in that country)

F

Fuck feels :*(

Cats are pest control animals. They're useful but in different ways to dogs.

PS if you find cats always seem to hate you, it's usually because you're a complete dick to them.

F

Based doggo will live on in our hearts.

>us military
>anything not made in the USA
Sure thing.

Dogo looks so sad, fuck, like it understands everything what's happening around it. I'm a cat owner but I like dogs aswell, they're smart, working co close with humans, like holy shit, this dog saved lives of soldiers, come the fuck on.

Fuck off cunt. I feel bad for any animal that passes in any manner. Has your little bitch ass posted a specific article of any of these animals so we can do as much. Then quit crying like a little bitch about it faggot.

>tfw a doggo has more ribbons and is a higher rank than you after three years

chesty why

This dog served our fucking military. Human or not it deserves the same hero's respect!

here's your (you)
don't spend it all right away now

Are you absolutely fucking retarded? Do you honestly think we slaughter dogs in our backyard? Do you have no regard comadarie for the animals we hold affection, love, dedication and respect towards?

Fuck off you shillbot liberal fuckwit. No one will care if you hung yourself off your black-dad flaccid cock.

We get it you're a subhuman.

>Marine dog with cancer gets tear-filled farewell
ghey

F for doggo

I think white people are mentally sick. They are on the other extreme end of chinks.

It's no different than how we treat cows, pigs and chickens. So if you are killing an animal for food, then I don't care. I'm sad that a someones pet/friend is slowly dying from a painful disease.

F
Off to play in the fields in the sky

That's a fucking yellow chink dumbass.

F

because the dog rates a CAR and you don't fuckin' pog.

So...you leaves like boiling.

Would be a shame...

If someone would just...

Light up your shit.

f

pic related, those white European women and children were what I was referring to . I know you're very emotional about a 90 year old equivalent dead non human, but please it's getting embarrassing

you guys with the F ..are the same meme as the #hastags that follow an attack

don't forget to put a doggo filter on your sad puppy face selfies

The Chinese shall have their earned slaughter as they have before.

War is coming to the pacific.

The flags are made in the united states.

Rest in peace Pupper. There is no loyalty like that from your kin.

People like you are as bad as chimps; The weak link among the white race. Those with no respect for loyalty have no place among their European brethren.

F

There's no cancer in pupper-heaven, old boy. Only hydrants and dog chow.

F.
Rest In Peace Doggo. May we remember you.

d*gs are for subhumans

Go die shitskin

F

Rip brave pupper that saved AMERICAN lives.

He's saying that white people are mentally ill because they care too much, whereas chinks (such as in the webm) are at the other extreme of caring too little.

Someone's trying to be edgy. There's a difference between a terrorist attack and a terminal death. I don't know why you got your panties in a bunch you fucking cock but you're as bad as the Westboro Baptist Church with your retardation for the dead.

This is not China. This is not an attack by religious extremists your views are asinine.

i had mine put down due to arthritis and paralysis on the legs, but cancer is the worst. nothing is the same after the loss of a pet. she was 11, yet huskies live 12 to 15 years.

F
good night, sweet prince

I would trade 50 insectoid chinks for one doggo.

Yeah and when i see chinks die in rekt threads on Sup Forums i get a little rush of happiness because of shit like this

Dogs are smart, loyal, we train them for work and they do work, good work.

That's more than I can say about a lot of groups.

Go away reddit

f

Fuck off id perfer to honour our dead even if it is a dog over yours

>are you being ironic?!
No. We're not being ironic.
Do you realize this dog(go) dying from a terminal cancer? Do you think we boil dogs as if it's an everyday thing? Your arguments are liberal trash. Like CNN-tier.

F

F

I care way more about a loyal doggo than a selfish human any say

Chinks are reproducing faster than whites.

Hopefully soon all doggos will be 'hot dogs'

what's the difference between you and the clinically insane sjws who think you're a "subhuman" over pointing out the hypocrisy of their response to dead humans by muslims (attacks).

I bet you fucking humanitarians would gladly boil me over a simply pointing out your generic yet hypocritical response.

>#press F
>puppy filter selfie
>continue to financially support people who kill millions of dogs every year

I'm not shitty on the dead dog F, (I'm putting your pathetic response into perspective)

baking oatmeal cookies aren't the same anymore. hope that dog got something great to eat.

t. subhuman

>Jihadi
>Assumes I'm from Reddit

Do you like apples sand nigger?

(commits to pic)

HOW DO YA LIKE THESE APPLES!? Fuck your Caliphate. Fuck your Koran. Fuck your incestuous pedophilic polygamous backwards ass culture. On the names of innocent thousands I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your 72 vag-gaping whores ROASTING in a Jet Fueled Firey Hell.

YOU TOWEL HEADED CAMEL JOCKEYS CAN KISS MY ROYAL IRISH ASS!

go marry a 5 yearold, fuckin sand niggers

Says the cunt who is scared shitless of them. You're people are where they belong, at the arsehole of the world.

F

>I think white people are mentally sick.

So says the faggots who behead their own people for no fucking reason.

Hello there leftypol shill. I can almost see the leaf on your flag.

I would easily rather see you dead than that dog. Not even a contest.

Lol your Irish ass? Sounds like reddit.

Never seen someone straight up admit he is subhuman.

>No reason

Yeah whites are mentally sick alright.

Too bad it wasn't an actual marine that got cancer.

I hate the military. War is some primitive shit from the past, at this point in human development we should all be disbanding our militaries.

Really we only have militaries still go give retards jobs. If those white trash motherfuckers weren't in the military a lot of them would be criminals and druggies instead.

>Assblasted mudshit detected

Semper Fido

>dog

Tell us how we're mentally sick dude.
Most of you muslims are beheading some other people, including CHILDREN because what, we don't believe in the same faith as you?
Fuck off sandnigger.

F
A real canine and a real hero.

I'm a White Lutheran Christian who couldn't give a fucking shit about being called sub-human by a bumble fucking cousin fucking goat sodomizer. You Ankle fetishists are like niggers when the dogs come for you and cry like pussies when slapped with bacon.

Nothing scares an Irish-man except a bigger one. Whiskey on our level inspires more than your apathetic non-existant god.

oh yeah? well youre a faggot

that dog doesn't know what you're doing
you're just doing some meaningless feel good symbolism to make yourself feel better. Literally sjw tier shit. #F

the hundreds of thousands of innocent white women and children were very conscious who was burning them alive in a fucking orphanage because you're all jew whores

get off my fucking dick hypocrite faggots

>muh we wuz respectful and honourable
>drops millions of tons of incendiary explosives on their brothers, sisters and kids because a jew whispered some patriotic memes in their ears

Nah, brah: if you don't know why the military is crucial to civilization, you need to lurk more and post never

wonder what the arabs in the military think about this? ACLU lawsuit when?

F
Rip doggo, thank you for your service.

>terminal bone cancer

My cat got a massive bone tumor in its knee after getting a shot in it

Turns out vets warn people to look for that after they get their shots because it's apparently pretty common

What the fuck are they putting in pet vaccines to this Sup Forums?

>if you don't know why the military is crucial to civilization, you need to lurk more and post never

In the past it was; not now.

Every country should start disbanding its military at this point.

What would be the drawbacks if every country massively shrunk its military?

F for doggo may he ride in the topless jeep forever shiney and chrome

I don't remember ordering a little bitch for breakfast but I'll have the jam stuffed in this pasty-ass kike's throat.

Fuck yeah we bomb the shit-skins. We'll bomb Soros, Goldman Sachs and you're fucking 0.02 Cent wage patron too.

>some fucking blood and pus ozzing hairball infected tranny gash is going to make a snarky remark about how dogs can be in the military but trans PEOPLE can't

>all these faggots replying to the bait

holy shit stop

Dogs and all animals can eat my shit and get strangled with razor wire for all i care

So long as men exist, they will find ways to hurt each other. Justice isn't like money, food or any other commodity. It can't be quantified, or saved up. Armies and police forces will always need to exist if Justice is to exist.

F