Kraut and Tea here

Kraut and Tea here.

I'm currently in the process of gathering information for a video about Sup Forums holocaust denial and the threat of far right extremism, so I thought I'd ask you single a question for research purposes.

Given the weight of the evidence, how could you possibly deny the historical authenticity of the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk&t=17100s
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Simple, I don't.

>this bait thread for the nth time
Plz goway. Idgaf about (((dead jews)))

FUCK OFF

Commence the dump boys

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk&t=17100s

We are coming for your patreon fucker. leftypol wants your shekels too.

>this thread again

>weight of the evidence
>from the Soviet Union
lol

nigger you aren't kraut you are the retard that challenged PJW to a debate trying to get us to do your work for you die nigger. I do hope you win though if you didn't act like such a faggot and come here and lie I would have been glad to help you. Buy my book when it comes out in a few months and you will have all the answers

The fucking Nazis had mustard and chlorine gas bullets and millions of other ways to kill people why the fuck would they use a delousing agent to kill people? A German should know Germans are efficient and would never do something so fucking retarded

itsreally just blown out of proportion. The reality of Nazi Germany was they just made everyone stand in line in the impulse-buy area before the cash register. talk about a hall-of-cost, everything is so over priced!

Where are your sources from? The Daily Stormer? Wasn't the intellectual beating Rage After Storm received from us enough proof that your sources are all rubbish?

Checked.

post on your twitter that you are here or fugg off

How dare you even suggest that the Nazis didn't save shrunken Jewish heads or turn their skin into lampshades! I don't care if all the camps were located in Soviet-occupied territory, nor do I care that Stalin was a notorious falsifier of history! If you question ANY PART of it, you are literally worse than Satan.

>itsreally just blown out of proportion
The systemic genocide of millions of innocent people isn't serous for you?

ITT: a fag LARPing as a fag LARPing as a fag

I'm so sorry kraut. I feel bad knowing that your world is going to be shattered.

Yah actually it is faggots and the Jews have been doing it for hundreds of years

The so-called holocaust, defined as a program of deliberate extermination of the Jewish people by the Nazi government, did not happen.

>Given the weight of the evidence
post it

Appeal to ethos?
The source is more important than the information?

I find it oddly amusing your questioning the validity of the source, rather than the information being presented.

>No geo flag
go larp somewhere else, fag.

Falsified stories?? Nope! Every single account is divinely inspired by G-d himself!

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

kike commie faggot

Centrist atheists are literal cancer

What's next muh white genocide? Guys white women won't sleep with me so let's it a genocide.

Hello, fellow MAGApedes! This is a reminder that Sup Forums supports nationalism for ALL peoples, including BASED Israel. Antisemitism is explicitly forbidden - especially holocaust denial.

If you deny any parts of the holocaust, including:
>babies used for football practice
>drowning pools
>masturbation torture machines
>pedal-powered brain-bashing machines
>giant electric chairs
>portable gas-on-the-go gas chambers in trucks
>jews being turned into lampshades and soap
>being eaten by a bear and an eagle
>the holocaust rollercoaster

...then you're a filthy antisemite! And that will absolutely NOT be tolerated on Sup Forums. The holocaust, _IN_ITS_ENTIRETY_ is a 100% factual event that happened. Do NOT deny the holocaust.

why do you shit on tl;dr?

No next is within the next ten years the US will deport all the Jews that don't get the rope for treason. Then we end our treaty with Israel. A million Muhammads over run Tel Aviv in trucks of peace raping and pillaging your moms and sisters just before Iran glasses the entire region. Gonna be a good show

>The source is more important than the information?
Anyone can write fake information and deliberately misinform people. Show me the credibility of the information you presented?

if you are really kraut show us the austrian country flag instead of the meme ideology national boshelvik flag

He's a kike that is their MO

Like Zionism, Bolshevism was at its core a Jewish movement. But don't ask me- ask Russian president Vladimir Putin.

youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ

Here's an article by Winston Churchill (yes, that Winston Churchill) comparing the two,movements. He argued that Zionism was preferable.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism

Communists committed some of the worst atrocities in human history. Of course genocide is never OK, but the Holocaust takes the spotlight away from other equally devastating events. Today the Holocaust is an industry used to shield the Jewish community from any and all criticism.

proof u r kraut&lmao I flee to ösiland&tea?

>Sargon of Akkad here.
>I'm currently in the process of gathering information for a video about the alt-right and the threat of far right extremism, so I thought I'd ask you single a question for research purposes.
>Given the weight of the evidence, do you consider me to be alt-right? If not, why do you watch my videos so much?

The only credible source would be you being there, in the 40's for yourself to see.

But do not mistake yourself, for the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Guys white women won't sleep with me so let's call it a genocide.

>Shitty strawman
Maybe it is really is the dumb fag after all.

BASED!!!! THANK YOU FELLOW PEDE XDDDD

SHADILAY BROTHERS, LONG LIVE ALL PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT TRUMP! EXCEPT MUSLIMS! FUCK MUSLIMS!

OTHERWISE, ALL OTHER RACES ARE BASED, HERE IS ONE BASED BLACK FELLA :D

1978 Red Cross Report. If Germans didn't comply ten their own POWs wouldn't be treated.

Also, all "death camps" were reclassified as work camps after inspections. The only ones not were those in Soviet territory that weren't allowed to be inspected by the rest of the allies.

Also, thyphus

can someone fill me in on why /leftypol/ is attacking him? Isn't he /theirguy/?

I'm banging plenty of Jews shlomo why are you so concerned about our sex life? Which are you a faggot or just projecting your pathetic life on us?

LARPing faggot. Why are you using Sup Forums so much?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda

This (Jewish) man was responsible for the deaths of millions of Ukrainians. Why hasn't Hollywood made any movies about him?

>ISIS here
>I'm currently in the process of gathering information for a video about the Shia dogs and the threat of Hezbolla terrorism, so I thought I'd ask you single a question for research purposes.
>Given the weight of the evidence, do you consider us to be shias? If not, why do you oppose us so much?

do your own research you cuck.

The credibility for the Holocaust comes from thousands of Jewish eyewitnesses who survived Nazi death camps. Not to mention the thousands of nazis who confessed their crimes during court.

Given that you are clearly a faggot why do you think we will help you with your project?

>tfw you will live to see the ultimate shoah and it will be holocaust BDSM with jewish women

Anyone got the ACME rail disposer one?
Where a freight car emptied people into the incinerator?

Put this post in the video.

>Given the weight of the evidence, how could you possibly deny the historical authenticity of the holocaust?

The only "evidence" here is hearsay from Jews who have a vested interest in gathering worldwide sympathy for their people as they push the people of Palestine out from their rightfully-owned lands.

Kraut you are a cuck who tried to get Rage After Storm fired, I don't even like her but that was a bitch move.

Don't worry we will fuck those Mongoloid Kharzarian genes right out of you little ugly fucks we are even letting the brothers in on the action

Dude, if you were actually Kraut and Tea, you would have lurked and archive binged to watch the autists go at it.

Prove that it's you faggot, tweet this thread out right now

>135226115
>The source is more important than the information?
Anyone can write fake information and deliberately misinform people. Show me the credibility of the information you presented?

Just like the templars that confessed their crimes against the church? mhm?

His story is written by the victor.
Jewish eyewitnesses are not biased whats so ever, and not subject to an ounce of hyperbole!

Their testomonies are absolute truth, and surely not exaggerated for political, economical, and religious gain right? that would be so devious and cunning, which the jews have never been known for, they are just simple merchants, poor scapegoats!

>Given the weight of the evidence, how could you possibly deny the historical authenticity

>Presume that my claim is true, how can you deny it?

kraut it's you gay punching woman killing friend from last year

im watching you

Oy vey... if only the chosen had taken showers

ya israeli not a big deal to me. anne frankly i think you do nazi the humor in it.

You can't.

>mfw I personally ruined krauts discord for months and he not only never suspected me but he had witch trials to find who did it

>Hello, I'm a fiscally limited, government republican, conservative but I hate black people with a burning passion.

Don't you see anything wrong with this statement. I'm not proud of what I did but it's not unlike Rage After storm didn't deserve it.

>witness testimony
>evidence

Go home, Reddit.

respond to me before i call knechtor into this thread to derail it with bees

proof u r kraut

OP WILL IGNORE THIS AND CHERRY PICK WHAT HE NEEDS DON'T EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS FAGGOT.

I absolutely do not deny the holocaust. I only dispute the numbers, which does not (in my mind) make it any less disgusting and tragic. Love your content, Kraut. Thanks for your "play this at my funeral" video. Was genius and beautifully made.

>implying that thousands of testifications is not evidence
Holocaust deniers are just butthurt and rebellious, seeing a byzantine conspiracy everywhere.

Thanks, made a JQ folder for future

This thread is bs anyway it is illegal in his country to even question, nothing to see here!

People that search for truth aren't afraid of investigating it.

uw. I wrote a book about it mate will be out in a few months. I can give you a copy of the manuscript if you want to email me

Ok, you believe the Jewish eyewitnesses are biased but your far right agenda can't disprove the millions of dead Jewish bodies found in mass graves by the allies.

but seriously folks, the holocaust was no joke. But the worst part was the story of the 3 garbage men... fucking tragic.

Your content is unwatchable
You're fucking retarded

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you sound like a god damn pussy that got beat up a lot as a kid

but-hurt faggot - you're just as fucking annoying as this bitch.

>all these kikes said it's true, therefore it's true

Just like how Putin hacked the election, right?

>millions of dead bodies found
lol no.
also, typhus is a hell of a plague.

Kraut moved to Vienna and he's somewhere in my neighborhood, saw him several times around here. Should I find out his address?

Jews are too ashamed of the truth

That they were filthy, refused to wash and were infested with lice as a result

Massive typhus epidemic ensued, and the Germans actually were trying to save their lives

Then to get stabbed in the back for it

Go take a shower, filthy lying scum