Scaramucci is 5'7

How is he able to pull off the alpha aesthetic when he is a borderline manlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/nqa4kykOsEk?t=7m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

italian master race
/thread
I know many italians around that height that are alpha as all hell
I am taller but it shows me how little height matters when you are a monster

>borderline
nothing borderline about it, hes a manlet

italian/10

height only makes people alpha that wouldnt be alpha otherwise

height doesnt make people beta, they are already beta and the height is the cherry on top

He's 5'8, typical Italian genes

>borderline
Bring out the chart. Someone's day is about to be ruined.

>borderline manlet
>5'7"
>borderline
Sorry shortfag, 5'7" is a certified, full blown manlet
You will never be tall like me

I'm anglo so no bias here but italians are the only people that somehow make being a manlet work for them. They're just insanely confident, maybe even overly confident, but whatever works for them.

Italian Stallion

>He was short of stature, although Julius Marathus, his freedman and keeper of his records, says that he was five feet and nine inches (just under 5 ft. 7 in., or 1.70 meter, in modern height measurements)

I'm an inch taller than the mooch, nice.

yeah i know what you mean
im 50 italian 50 german so i got tall genes too but my italian grandpa isnt that tall but is a man's man

>t. Mooch

motherfucker, im 5'10" and I consider myself to be a manlet almost every day out of the week

Depends. Below 5'5 and even if you're typically alpha, height will start to fuck with you.

Im 6'0 and I consider myself a manlet.

Italians are the only whites that have kept their racial identity. The rest of you are utterly and completely cucked. You're either mongeralized and don't know WHAT you are or you're ashamed of what you are! Germans, Anglos, Nordcucks, and the rest, your best days are behind you. The Italian is the true Aryan now.

>borderline manlet

mfw 6'1 and still a manlet

Putin could throw him off a building.

World average height is 5'9... how is 5'7 certified manlet? 5'5 is noticably small, 5'8 5'7 is small, but not... wtf is wrong with you short

This. Put any manlet Italian in the same room as an autistic lanklet nordic guy and the Italian will out-alpha him every time. They are just very socially intelligent, whereas nordics have more mechanical autist intelligence.

I'm a manlet, you do realize in battle you have a greater surface area to catch a bullet. Plus I will smash your knees. Mother fucking pol. Hitler Napolean Stalin all manlets, do not anger the manlets, we are very dangerous.

>alpha aesthetic
>aesthetic
Yep.

I am not a short
You take that back

>World average
Well good for you but throwing in pygmies and poos and chinamen doesnt make american average height any less painful for him. He even gets all the mexicans and STILL is manlet status.

Presence and body language. Lanklets are awkward as fuck

Manlet detected.
When will you learn?

because world average height takes into account all races, not just white

average white is 5'10"; 5'6" for white girls

t.5'8" manlet

Also pretty sure mooch is 5'8" not 5'7"

Anything below 6 foot is a manlet. 5'10 and 5'11 are barely acceptable human phenotypes. 5'9 and below need to be gassed.

My father is from sicily and i'm the manlet of the family at 6'0 all my elder brothers are 6++ and my sisters are 5'11 and 5'10.
Not all italians are manlets.

Bruh there's no winning this one. 5'7 is straight manlet in the US

We are manlets.
We do not forgive.
We do no know what the top of the fridge looks like.

>brrrrraps your manlet path

>borderline

Cocaine. Lots of cocaine.

Found the chart

What the fuck? I hate the Mooch now! I'm officially #OffTheRecord

Don't forget Slavs.

Kek

I wouldn't even see him if we were in the same room together

because of our projected stereotypes regarding wops and banker types

I googled USS south carolina and it's not at all an aircraft carrier. Is this plane from the South Carolina Air National Guard?

So is 5'11 a manlet?

the least cucked in the us, with the only white American ethnicity that still has enough kids to increase their population, Italian Americans will be the ones to beat back the muslim hordes trying to destroy western civilization. for what they lack in height they make up for in passion and social alphaness

Iktf. I'm 5'9 and when I'm on campus I consider myself a manlet because somehow now half the girls are my height or taller (average male height is probably arounf 6'). Honestly its happened way too many times where I'm checking out a girl, walk past her and realize she's an inch or 2 taller, and then feel utter humilitation because I'm not used to that. Outside of uni though I feel above average. Wtf are the hormones their putting in milk nowadays and why didnt I get any?

t. northeast anglocelt user going to uni in midwest dominated by nords and germanics

Sup Forums standar for not being a manlet is 6'5

>5'5 not even listed
wew I'm safe

>Italians are the only whites that have kept their racial identity.

They are called guido's. Everybody laughs at them and they are not white.

Yes, 169th Fighter Wing

how the fuck do you reach the keyboard to type

Ooops, replied to myself. Yes, 169th Fighter Wing.

>tfw italian from new york
>tfw 6'1, big guy
>tfw big dick
>tfw make bank
>tfw 25
>tfw autistic Sup Forumstard though
>tfw big nose and kind of ug, but kind of handsome with good hair
>tfw still get pussy somehow
feels bad man, autism triggers every time i try to make sense of my life but i never can

occasionally i figure it out that girls just like me for my money and my dick is a bonus

nobody loves me

send help

McGregor and Mayweather are both manlets. Yet the entire world and Sup Forums keep talking about them. Why aren't they talking about the lanklets heavyweights instead?

Lel those absolute Italian speaking hands

I'm 5'8". Wouldn't be so bad if the rest of the men in my family weren't all 6'5" at least.

I dunked at 5"11.

anything under 6'2 is Manlet in the real world.

>Borderline
Sorry pal, but 5ft 8in and under is manlet.

italians have been btfo by jews and shills for years, it's time we strike back scaramucciiiiii

Telling you dudes, hight has nothing to do with it, I'm shocked to be honest with you I thought he'd be 6'+ given the alpha meme but yet again the real intimidating folks don't conform to any standards. I've yet to see an intimidating/alpha obese dude tho.

You were saying...

you'll figure it out big guy i know that feel..younger but sometimes feel the same way about life

>Tfw king manlet

but im also a big dick'd gabagool bro

Mario wake up, you put hallucinogenics in the pasta again!

is this adjusted for self-reported height? almost any guy who measures themself and can faintly see the 6 feet mark when the look up identifies as 6 feet. also men self-report while they are wearing shoes. and most of pro sports heights are wearing shoes or other wise just unreliable

> Eyyyyyyyy, datta garambambaloni con frederico I see eh?

6'6" is barely not manlet tier. I need some more standard deviations than that

This, Italians are basically niggers.

>hitler
>putin
>mucci

deal with it, ugly lanklet

Yeah, all niggers are like that.

This. Every time you see the Mooch, there is a lot of non-verbal communication happening. He has a large range of gestures that get his point across to other people regardless of any verbal deficit between them.

Napoleon conquored the world and was shorter. Alexander the great was maybe 5'9

Putin is probably 5'6

Shorter men have more testosterone.

Hahahaha

Italian manlets are as round as they are dumb. Barely can conjugate a verb or speak to a room of people. The composure he shows is alpha, not Italian.

yeah i've been told this a few times, if white people had tiers Italians would definitely be last place darkies, i'm not mad at it though

Hitler was 5'9 mussolini was about 5'7

He was on your shoulders while you were sucking his dick and getting pegged by his sister youmfucking faggot

6'2" check't

His income potential is through the roof. His height was a disadvantage he overcame and had to become a bull in order for anyone to take him seriously. He amassed quite a bit of wealth in a short amount of time. Humble beginning to boot. The guy is impressive.

Smoochie is as much Manley as he is
Cured sausage

Mf is not worth the Kleenex next to my

I'm 5'3, happy and adorable

So fuuuckkkk you fatasses.

5'7"is borderline manlet now?

He's actually 5'6"

If you see the picture of him next to Romney and compare the heights, he's way shorter than a 5'8"

the best girlfriend i ever had was an italian girl and i hated her, never wanted an italian girl but she loved me completely (i ruined it)

i'm convinced i'm karmically ruined and i'll never find myself a good italian girl ever again
>currently stuck with russian immigrants and jewesses from bk

>t. swede jealous of the innate effusiveness and passion of the italian, wishing he could get angry about anything ever

>borderline

Found the manlet.

Memes aside, 5'7" actually makes sense as borderline manlet in the US. It's the height at which someone is noticeably short but it's not their defining characteristic. 5'5" and below would be "the short guy" tier

um 5'7" is full-on manlet level

hooktube.com/nqa4kykOsEk?t=7m19s

HOW ABOUT THE CHEESEBURGERS AND PIZZA THAT WE'RE EATING
>HOW ABOUT THE CHEESEBURGERS AND PIZZA THAT WE'RE EATING

Are u a qt twink?

>tfw no qt alpha Italian gf that would be loyle to her capo

soon brother

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't fascism originate in Italy?

Though I am qt Twink material (5'3, 128 Pounds) with a soft face, I'm not (for the most part) gay

He's a successful businessman, he speaks with confidence, his body language exudes confidence, that's all you need to be alpha.

"Manlet" is just a way for Sup Forums NEETs to excuse their beta tendencies and rationalize why it's not under their control. "I-it's not my personality, it's my height." That's why we're getting to the point where even 6 foot tall NEETs are calling themselves manlets, because they're unwilling to take responsibility for their situations.

>canadian
>not gay
Whatever, m8y.

Confidence. There is nothing wrong with being a manlet if you have the confidence to make up for it.

128 lbs is fat as fuck if you're only 5'3". You're most definitely not a twink.

5'7" manlet here, can confirm.

>(for the most part)
Just kiss him already, you faggot

because hes not a cuck like you

t. manlet