Welcome to Britain, multicultural parad

British 15yr old gets raped by a Pakistani. She flags down a car for help. Gets raped by another pakistani.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/teenager-girl-raped-15-witton-railway-station-birmingham-aston-villa-tuesday-manhunt-latest-a7863646.html

>be British
>get raped
>call for help
>get raped

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/puEuI
youtube.com/watch?v=PcTEMZ_1qbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Run them through an archive archive.is/puEuI

youtube.com/watch?v=PcTEMZ_1qbA

They were asian not pakistani

No, they were """"""""""""Asian"""""""""""""""

Chinese?? Vietnam?? Mongolian?

Pakistan is considered part of Asia - they say Asian so the Muslims don't get upset
you actually thought two orientals did it - how many are actually in that country and in that neighborhood - use your head.

watch the video
>not Filapino or Malaysian

>The attention whore picture OP uses according to the theme

Seek help faggot!

>Teenage girl 'raped in Birmingham train station attacked again by second man she begged for help'

>The first attacker is described as Asian with light skin, brown eyes, was of a skinny build and about 6ft tall.
>The second attacker is also described as Asian, in his early 20s, 5ft 6/7ins tall, of large build with a tight-cropped beard and was wearing a blue jumper and black jeans.

>asian
>asian

ahahahahhahahahaha
BONGS ARE SPINELESS

w/e she was probably an idiot and wanted refugees there. She will apologize for having them rape her.

Death, taxes, and Nordbot archiving :)

Britons deserve it

asian is a euphemism for paki in bongland

Didn't happen, stop spreading #fakenews. There is literally no issues in this country with muslims and you people are just spreading hate which will just make more terrorists.

Chinks and Nips are our ally niggerjew

This.
If this happened in Straya we would CHIMP THE FUCK OUT. Harden the fuck up England.

Sure.

And all of the world's toothpaste comes from Rush Limbaugh's dick cheese.

>They were asian not pakistani
>AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE

WEOW LAD

KILL YOURSELF NOW YOU FUCKING NEWFAG

Was she asking for it?

this story is literally a Sup Forums greentext story in real life

>Birmingham
It's likely she and her entire family are traitors to the country anyway. No white English family with any sense would step foot in London, Birmingham, Luton, etc.

Well if we say anything about it we go to jail.

Sad but true.

Aussie don't fuck around. That island is basically hell on earth

Merkel still wants open borders even after Brexit. Merkel wants your wives daughters, sisters and mothers raped without mercy.

>no issues in this country with muslims

>spreading hate which will just make more terrorists.

>no issues

>make more terrorists

Just read this. I hate that this is what I'm returning to. Maybe I should take the yellowpill so I cab avoid pakis for the rest of my life.

>>be British
>>get raped
>>call for help
>>get raped

There is a children rape epidemic going on in western Europe, at least the British press here and there reports it, unlike here where everything is considered to be fine

As always fighting the eternal jew.