/Trap/ here

Yesterday, Donald Trump has banned transgenders from joining the military. I'm not considered a transgender, but I am very passable as a girl.

I was planning on joining the military and doing a support-role job because I cannot afford college. I was not planning on using it to get free gibs and have them pay for my hormones, as its already relatively cheap for me. (I've also been on them for 14 months).

My question is, will me being a feminine trap disqualify me from joining the military? I was thinking it might, because I still have a baby face and they will categorize me as a transgender. What does Sup Forums think?

> bla bla bla accept me

GAS

Slap some mens rogaine on that face and call it a day. Also send boi pucci

They aren't going to let you in faggot.

Stop posting this thread, we don't believe it even if that picture isn't Googleable.

If the military is no place for 90% of women and 60% of men, it's absolutely no place for anyone who decided to become a woman when born as a man. Trans aren't comfortable being tough girls.

No they'll smell your mental instability from a mile away, don't even bother going to MEPs just to get disqualified.

>I am very passable as a girl.
Pics or it isn't true

pic related is me

>oy veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
We'll accept you when you get a gun, a bullet, and the courage to do what's right.

are you diagnosed with gender dysphoria (or any other mental disabilities that would disqualify you) or not?

Timestamp required

Kill yourself freak
>passable female
You dont have a vagina, there is no possible way you can pass as a women. Serioisly, end your pathetic existence. It wont get better for you

post butt

Op send me boi pucci, but the retard didnt crop its face, i must say, looks pretty good

You aren't passable.

I think you should stop and think about becoming better at bait.

Post a pic where you're not hiding the jaw and with full body.

Hips or jaw are the most common failure points of any trap.

Seconded

It was an experiment for one year which started in June 2016. The one year review has outlined many problems both for the individual and the battle readiness. You can't join in a "support role"-you join to be a soldier.

i don't know what the legality is bro but you need to stop being a trap. you are not a woman. you should stop the hormones. you aren't helping yourself man. you're living a delusion. i'm not like a lot of the people here. i don't fucking hate you or anything (i only hate traps when they start being militant about their pronouns and their politics and their "respect" like little sociopathic short men with napoleon syndrome) but if you are doing what you are doing you do have a mental illness. you have something in your mind that is making you......not interpret reality properly..

i believe there is hope for people like you if you want it. wish we were on another platform i'd tell you to PM me but man, you aren't ever going to "really be a girl" and you aren't ever going to "live a girls life" and you aren't ever going to do yourself any favors just continuing down this path

>but I am very passable as a girl.
No you aren't. Fuck off.

i have a question... what's your number?

pls no bully

Quit being fucking gay that's my advice.

I think we need to meet up in real life to see if you are really passable. Where do you live?

This

Not bad, fag. Still, you can't be in the military. You're not mentally stable enough.

...I think you might like a little bullying, little sissy :)

H. Hot, post one with a time stamp now

Post one dead now

Fucking faggot.

Post a clip of you rubbing your neck and collarbones.

Post butt you faggot

Now show hips in natural posture head on.

Back to politics please

this

You have a demon possessing you. Go to a Catholic church now and use holy water also.

dick or gtfo

I-I have a howitzer y-you can clean user.

>...I think you might like a little politics, little sissy :)

this
fucking this this this this
I guarantee all bozos have some sort of social anxiety/autism going on.
Drill sergeants/ instructors can smell that from a mile away. and if you somehow pass bootcamp, they're gonna wonder how a grown male is so fragile and weak, almost as if he lacks a certain hormone. They might even give you TRT and turn you into a real boy.

>My question is, will me being a feminine trap disqualify me from joining the military?
No, now fuck off.

Your aware up until last year it was illegal to Join right? But fuck trump and shit

Lock yourself in a medicine closet in a hospital so the staff can retrieve you to get a patient to induce vomiting.

>those shoulders
>that jaw
You're not fooling anybody. Get your life in order.

I'm gonna inseminate your boipucci

die faggot

You aren't a trap if you are taking hormones you nutcase.

BOI PUSSY NOWWW

OP is deranged. so sad. OP is a casualty of postmodern jooish marxism and the frankfurt school. i wish i could help you OP, i really do. i wish i could help to wake you up and set you straight and free you from your delusion

let's see a pic of you normally

Simply put you are chemically dependent on external hormones to keep a SEMI-stable mind.

The Military doesn't like people who are chemically dependent. Same reason they don't like diabetics.

cute

>I've also been on them for 14 months
You're probably technically a tranny by now.

just tell them what you are theyll know at meps and youll be fine lol

NEED RWDS.

when i see people like this, i feel sympathy for them. like "man, they need help so badly, they are so tortured". sometimes it's tough to see that through their anger and violence and manipulation and attempts to control everything and everyone around them, and then i see muslims saying shit like this and think to myself "my god, half of these people carry 'refugee welcome' signs but call me a devil or a nazi because im a white supremacist and fly the confederate flag". awful confused world we live in, full of awful confused people

But what would you do if the enemy gets their hands on your chastity key? You'd be a liability.

Your a cutie pie now post the boipucci

this

ok OP, i know this isn't exactly an AMA but tell me the truth, how do you feel about southern confederate "racists" like me? are we the devil to you? are we your big boogeymen? you probably hate us and love the sharia cock right?

how can they prove your transgender though to deny you, you could just say your gender neutral or make up something SJW's would defend and legally they would have to prove your the accepted definition of transgender to boot you out or deny your enlisting when otherwise fully qualified - it's not like they can argue they don't need people, they do

fellow trap here but i would never join military stuff

not really I consider myself alt-right

We will need additional images to confirm

>Alt-Right
>Is a Trap

Nobody wants to accept you, You'll be dead in 15 years anyways like most trannies you filthy cumslut.

I'M NOT GAY
I'M NOT GAY
I'M NOT GAY
I'M NOT GAY
I'M NOT GAY
I'M NOT GAY

Hello sweetie!
You need to post pics

>You'll be dead in 15 years anyways like most trannies
Not if she keeps her feminine penis

You're gay, now have children with a white woman already.

Did you mean future property of Chad Cunningham?

good. that's good of you. that shows you have some sense and aren't a brainless sheep. maybe there is some hope for you but what you are doing is wrong not because "muh religion" or "muh degeneracy" but because it's bad and negative for you personally. i'm not religious but i will "pray for you" or whatever OP. life is tough, i know. it's tough for us all

Fuck off you fake faggot you posted this same fake shit yesterday. Get a life, don't you have anything better to do than fuck up our board? You should have been aborted

Sorry but no. The fact that you were able to join the military was a fluke in the military organization. It never should've happened.

fuck this gay thread, go here

STOP BUMPING IT'S FAKE REPETITIVE SHIT HE POSTED THIS SAME SHIT YESTERDAY

Just because you take hormones and dress up like a girl doesn't make a masculine body part feminine.

Also pic related is a famous example of a Trap who killed themselves.

They can decline you for any reason they want.

>I'm afraid they will categorize me as transgender
That's not how it works. You've already said that you're not transgender. If they ask you, tell them you're not transgender. That's it. There's no Trans Police at MEPS trying to weed out the trannies and accusing random recruits of wanting their dicks chopped up. It's just like being gay: literally shut your mouth about it and nobody can do shit.

t. Chair Force

POST TRAP PUSSY NOW

I know many on the left might label me an enemy of the LGBT community, but you might be surprised to find that I support transgendered people in our military. I believe any broad shouldered American should be allowed to serve for this great country.

God bless broad shouldered leadership and god bless the United States of America.

wtf im gay now

Remember when people weren't faggots in denial? Come on it's 2017 it's okay to come out as gay. Schlomo Goldwitz said so!

You take BBC?

cute,but you are still a fag

post boipucci now

I think you should unironically kill yourself, you degenerate piece of human trash

this

this, death to all trannies.

Given the hyper masculine community in the military and the hyper masculine community on this site, I think this thread is a perfect example as to why transgenders should not be put in a position to be surrounded by lads.

legitimately considering traps as a replacement to fucking women

Gonvert

Cute not going to lie but you do have a benis though

Be a twink OP, or KYS. You are not and never will be a woman.

They're roasties as well, they're used as cumsluts and then eventually commit suicide. The average Trap lifespan is 29 years.

Where the fuck is the Greek poster when you need him.

You have a point. A dude would fuck anything that resembles a girl. Traps would become a target of in fighting. However imagine our soldiers having the moral boost of competent traps in the field with them?

okay, jesus, thanks for clearing that up user.

As long as you practice sodomy no one will accept you as a part of the Alternative Right.
Go play attention whore with the kids in kekistan.

Disgustin amerijew faggot, kill urself

Sorry I don't like men disguised as women

Fpbp

Doesn't everyone have to go through basic training first anyway?