What the fuck is the Mongrel Mob? Why do richies move to New Zealand?

Any based aussies know what this disgusting abbo shit is?

>The Mongrel Mob is an organized street gang based in New Zealand that has a network of more than thirty chapters throughout the country. By the 1970s the Mongrels were also known as the Mongrel Mob, and the gang had expanded to include numerous Māori.

Mongrel Mob colours are predominantly red and black. The patches usually feature a swastika and a British Bulldog wearing a German Stahlhelm.
There were 934 members in prison in April 2013, making up more than a tenth of all New Zealand prisoners. In January it was reported the Mongrel Mob was on a collision course with Australian outlaw bikie clubs after invading the Northern Territory in Darwin.

Melbourne, Sydney and the Gold Coast all now have established Mongrel Mob chapters.

It's cultural enrichment you fucking bigot. White society is too polite and safe, don't you want some excitement when you go out?

wasn't the mongrel mob originally formed by a bunch of kids that got molested in a boys home?

WE
WAS
NAZIS

nationalist geographic investigates

Well, they are the native people and the englishman is a foreign invader i.e to be gassed

Interesting... They look like Natives here

Maybe the American Natives share ancestry with them

>native people
wrong

Are Maoris partially abos?

The Great Khans?

Whats the issue here?

F
NatAmer Pol approved.
Az chapter when?

they're just an outlaw motorcycle gang.

They also say "sieg heil" frequently

I saw them have a machete/axe/chain brawl against the rival "Black Power" gang when I was a kid, shit was fucking brutal, the fire department had to hose down the road when they were done to clean up all the blood

Pfft. Mongrel mob is fine. Used to live a few doors down from some back in Auckland. The epitome of don't fuck with us, and we won't fuck with you. Pretty chill lads

I thought pol said all maoris are horrendously ugly
She doesn't look bad

how are the maori's not native to new zealand?

rommel must be proud.

No, the Maori's are Polynesians decendent from Samoans ...l who also gave birth to the Hawai'ians... Tongans... etc... The Abbos are from an earlier migration from africa and have no genetic relation to Polynesians.

Uh, no they are not, the natives were black abbos called Moreore, the Maori ate them all

Maoris are Polynesians, their closest generic relatives are other pacific islanders and SE asians.
Abos arrived in Australia about 4000 years before the polynesian migrations started and they remained genetically isolated in almost all of the country until whites brought them civilization. Cross breeding between abos and other races has made their skin a lot lighter and their facial features look more like that a of a modern human.

abos also left their trace in India and Southeast Asia though. Could there be an overlap

lord of the rings+mad max=orc motorcyclist

IIRC the Maoris got to NZ somewhat late in their travels. I don't know if they were the first there or not. NZ is kind of in the middle of nowhere like the other places the Maoris found, despite its considerable land area.

Hiya. I'm part Maori

Of course, land bridge theory is just that.
A theory. In my tribal history we know of ancient waters, seas.
Our time starts 80k years before Bering land bridge (12k years ago )
.either way. Shadilay
MAGA

In their own history they describe there being people already here, there's the moriori people as well who they genocided and ate, not to mention evidence of both Chinese miners and Celts. Maori are just the ones who were around when the Brits arrived.

Mongrel Mob are alright, they're not ashamed to call the black power niggers. They're sort of like bush Mexican Neo-Nazis.

Why are there niggerss in NZ?
Did they mix with abos at all? Just ate them? Most SEA asians are partially aboriginal

Abbos are ugly, Maoris vary

Mongrel mob isn't very visible these days. Seems like all the members are old and are trying to clean up the streets of meth. The bigger problem is the new gangs of brown teens like killer bees and smaller lesser known ones.