youtube.com/watch?v=Kff_ytg0-8w
youtu.be/LQj--Kjn0z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well if you must know...
>speed
>spin
>fun
>sun

it's a fucking gas ball and no, it's not anything more than that.

symbols from alchemy turned it into the jew rock.

I heard tell that all major religions are based on Saturn worship

It's where Hitler went when Europe turned on him.

I heard they have free health care

>hillary clinton and john podesta run a child trafficking ring
>saturn has rings
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

There is no ground on this planet.

Is there any value in gas planets?

It's the thing spewing RNA all over the solar system.

universetoday.com/15303/does-saturn-have-a-solid-core/

Not one you would want to visit.

It's where the radio frequencies emit from that bounce off a satellite on the moon that has shaped our counscious and reality.

Id like to read into this theory more, anywere to look?

>Scientist know that Saturn is made up of 96% hydrogen

We could detonate Saturn and see. I don't get it why we can't nuke planets in our star system and nobody talk about this. We could bomb Mars to melt ice and make it more human-friendly.

>light saturn on fire and make another sun

aliums

>launch thermonuclear reaction on Saturn
>wait until gold atoms formed
>profit

>launch thermonuclear reaction on Jupiter
>Mars is warm and comfy planet now
>profit

Posting superior planet.

Dwarf Star that highly technologically advanced aliens built rings around in order to transmit sound waves at a sufficient frequency to hack humanity's ability to decode reality.

mazzastick.com/david-icke-saturn-moon-matrix-your-reality-is-being-hacked/

Stargates and weird shit according to the novel version of 2001: A Space Odyssey.

It's a space ship that from another galaxy that observes human in the same way we watch tv series.

Sega space hq

It doesn't exist you retard

What's stopping me from igniting a gas planet to make a second sun?

>We could detonate Saturn and see.
in favor
>We could bomb Mars to melt ice and make it more human-friendly.
no, this is not

local laws

>Saturn is the only planet who’s density is lower than that of water.
And by a lot. It's slightly less dense than paraffin wax.

It would need oxygen in its atmosphere for the hydrogen to burn, stars ignite because of intense gravitational pressure in their birth eventually causing it to start burning the hydrogen through nuclear fission.

>Saturn is the only planet who’s density is lower than that of water.

Can not be real actually it should be very dense in the center

Roids and gas storms.

?

kill yourself

Benny Harvey, RIP.

There's a wormhole near there that leads to another galaxy

>implying

I dunno lad but its probably not as good as Uranus.

Don't worry about it..

I call dibs

They have big moons that we can colonize
>pic related is Titan, the only moon with an atmosphere which is also thicker than Earth's

Where is profit in colonizing frozen worlds?

You're not white. Fuck you.

We can steal the rings and sell them.to.rappers

Where is the profit in endlessly expanding welfare states and endlessly expanding shadow wars and police states? In other words who gives a fuck?

six-related things.

When I found out that Titan's atmosphere was made of methane, I always wondered what it would be like to crash some kind of ship filed with oxygen or crash a meteor made of solid oxygen into Titan. The combustion, oxygen and methane would release carbon dioxide and water if I remember the reaction correctly

Titan's oceans are made of liquid ethane which can be used as a fuel source in engines.

Build an exact replica of the cube at Mecca and put it in a frozen nitrogen lake or whatever is on my planet Saturn. Say it was miraculously uncovered while searching my planet Saturn. CGI muslims praying at it in their man dresses without protective gear and call it a miracle of Allah. Set up tours where other muslims can get the same experience for a nominal fee.

There's weird shit on one of the moons, the rings are sound waves and it's being blocked by the (((moon))), it was our original sun

Gimme sommodat sweet sweet inevitable doom & suffering mysticism

>Where is the profit in endlessly expanding welfare states and endlessly expanding shadow wars and police states? In other words who gives a fuck?

major profit in every one of those things

kek

Or we could conver it to ethanol and produce vodka.

where is this from

iron sky

It's a gas planet... so, you know... once we master interplanetary travel... we have a place to colonize (((God's chosen people))).

Saturn is such a whore..

The number of the sun is 6. Saturn is the 6th planet from the (((sun)))

Saturn was long believed to be the furthest planet from the Sun until Uranus was discovered in 1781.

Semitic Stuff.

Probably where all the ancient kangz went desu

You are so wrong:
youtube.com/watch?v=3sKa9gNx_JE

youtube.com/watch?v=gG_dA32oH44
niggaz in saturn

You're confusing density with gravitometer's reading - not the same.
Mass and matter start with m, but they are different things. Of course you'd need to question the paradime.
holoscience.com

>Crescent Moon= Saturn
Yes and no, our ancestors saw this polar configuration. It's actually Mars in the centre, then Venus behind him in cometary discharge mode (the star like feature) and then our previous star Saturn which was a brown dwarf of considerable size.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kff_ytg0-8w
It all started with Velikovsky, now we basically have all the pices of the puzzle.

savage

I like sliding the slide threads, because they actually don't want it to spread too much.

user, heavy particles form in the DEATH of a star. Not the best result for us.

underrated post the newfags here wont get this.

shill

oh, I'm so hurt, tell me pinhead why didn't they find a bow shock with IBEX missin but a ribbon of electrically charged particles in accordance to right hand rule with the galactic plane?
Why Thornhill could produce predictions of the deep impact mission and nobody else could? Same with anything they take an actual look at instead reshuffling useless models.

underrated

>CTRL+f
>not one mention of the ringmakers of Saturn
you are all small time

jews

edgy stuff

lets nuke it and find out

>I like sliding the slide threads, because they actually don't want it to spread too much.

Hey, you're finally learning my M.O.

the lack of oxygen

What I ment with sliding the slide thread is that this graphic
Is very good, damn good but it lacks important pieces. Like for example it's cross and sickle allright, but where is the reference to bloshevic symbol, eh? And what I explained answering to it.

It's a slide thread and by posting missing links and the true(er) version it's going to get slid itself.

The NAP

kek, what did I tell you, slide sliding by truthbombs

>yes goy, don't pay attention to the sun

Any merit to this? Im new to the green pill.

youtu.be/LQj--Kjn0z8

thats pituitary gland

This is a quality channel. The mars canyon stuff blows your mind. Though it's easy to be credulous as a non geologist who merely took planetary geology 15 years ago.

Size matters..

Digits

And just like Europe has immigrants, that shit now has rings.

it's a worthless gassy sack of shit