/es/ EMPIRE STATE THREAD: UPSTATE EDITION

E X C E L S I O R
Upstate fags report in

>t. /607/

First for Cuomo needs to be drawn and quartered.

Ive been living in NYC for 1.5 years now, and I am moving away next month. I went over to HWNDU a few times, and had a handful of NYC Sup Forums meet ups.

Its been nice being here! Bye!

What qualifies as upstate. Do we have a map? like, is westchester an upstate area?

716. A whole lotta boring over here.

This thread, like everyone in the upstate, is fucking cancer. We need to purge the upstate so that the city-state of REAL New York doesn't have any more money sucked out of it by fucking Albany and Co.

Has anyone here been in contact with Identity Europa? I hear they are pretty active in NY (they were at HWNDU, I believe) and I'm interested in joining

585 reporting in

Everything north of I-84, on our side of the Shawangunks, or outside the Metro-North service area, take your pic

Posting superior hotdogs

Would be interested in hearing an answer to this

Welfare
e
l
f
a
r
e

Anything that's not LI or the 5 boroughs.

Is what the hicks in the upstate suck out of us for gibs, yes.

That's a good cheap beer. Hard to find here in Maryland

Sup, fellow 585 here.

I didn't know these existed until a month ago but holy shit they're great

Zweigles brah.

Anyone here a isles fan?

>t. welfare nigger larp

>new york

U guys are looking to have a gay orgy together ?

>shutting out /li/

t. upstate hillbilly. All of the money in NY is generated by NYC. You wouldn't have food or electricity without us.

Collateral damage, sorry to say.

Is /914/ considered upstate?

It's your nigs in our towns and cities, you should be paying more

>islels
>rags
Sabres are the only good NY team.

>electricity
>niagra dam
>food is from farms
>farms from upstate

Wut?

I got nothing against most of LI but it's not upstate but any measure, m8.

we are the 2nd worst state fellas. I'm getting the FUCK out

>your nigs
Implying that upstate people aren't basically niggers anyway.

Dude, NYC is part of the cogs in the entire state. Don't be a dense fuck where everything would cease to exist if the city is dying

Most farms are not family owned. Corporations own them, which are from NYC. Face it, you're irrelevant hillbilly.

>ID: eGAY

Decided to stop using the UN flag for this thread, leaf?

>businesses go away
>people there can still farm

I feel like you aren't going very far with this. Are you a smelly kike or a shitskin taking credit for white work?

What are you talking about upstate nigger?

SCOOOOOOOOOOOORRREEEESSS

MAXIMMMM AFINIGENOV!!!!!!

Italians aren't shitskins. t. retard

Damn right. And you're not invited because we can make our own syrup lube.

You goys should stop picking on that NYC guy.

Vermont user from previous bread here Feeling breddy gomfy now that the rains over how about you guys ? also fuck troy

I smell a stinky southern italian mongrel half black.

You know why Italians like wearing pointy shoes? So they can kill the cockroaches in the corners.

Our syrup is better anyway

>t nigger who would die of thirst if upstate shut off their water

No my people are from Sicily actually, not the southern part of the peninsula.
No we wear them to stab upstaters with.

Still a shitskin

The 2nd worst part about NY besides massive niggers is Italians. They fucking shit up everything unless they are the Italians really mixed with other groups

I fucking hate them here so much. They are usually dicks, overly prideful of an annoying culture, and obnoxious as fuck about their heritage that no one cares about.

Italians are the lowest of the whites in Upstate NY by far.

>still a shitskin
Obviously can't read that I'm Italian. I bet you're a fucking shitskin yourself.

Actually, I'm not far from Howard Beach. Ozone Park used to be mostly guineas, but it looks like the spics have taken over.

I am also 716

>thinking you can even come close to the wholesome goodness that is pic related

What would you do without chicken riggies tho

Oh nice. I used to live in the city proper but now I moved to Long Island because my girlfriend is here and Jews don't like to live in the city anymore either.

I'm Italian too but from that flag you are a fucking shitskin. Roots are from napoli as well

I fucking love the maple festival

The food is great. The people....not so much

>Is Italian
>calls Italians shitskins
t. leaf

my neighbor owns a farm, most farms upstate are family owned

Where you moving to user?

The point is, we already have the one thing that gives Canada value.

It's true, Canada is useless.

That and the organized crime and corruption that follows them everywhere they go

I'm not a leaf.

How you nibbas feel about Uncorking New York

Clearly a leaf. This thread is for real New Yorkers. So no upstate and no leafs.

Not a NYer but grew up knowing Saturday Morning
Genesee Cream Ale Rocket Shits

Mom always complaining about trouble "moving bowels"
Fuck the pills drink 12 of these.

Hey guys, nice to see people from 585 here

Goes great with a plate. Never be constipated again

>This thread, like everyone in the upstate, is fucking cancer.
I'd stop before you get ahead of yourself, your actively competing with Albany for who is worst. That's nothing to be proud about.

*you're

>grew up in nigger infested Utica
>moved to North Dakota
>just moved to Washington

The only pain I feel the further I get from NY is the void in my heart left by the tomato pie and the maple tree.

>A single typo
Sure got me bro!

>Non geographic flag user shitting up the thread

For what purpose?

315 here, fuck cuomo

I'm sorry state.

To root out leafs like you.

Cheers from 607, my snowbrother, fuck cuomo and fuck the nysafe act

Fucking this. I hate the new cars where all the seats are a bench and you can't sit near the window. Plus the standing room is even worse and nigs constantly cross the train with ease, shitting up your peaceful car

Just sitting in that corner with headphones on during a rainy day gives me feels

Any 718 bros in here?

Does Montreal truly have the best metro in the entire world? Why are the rest of the world's big cities so behind in public transit? And where does my local government get the money to build this when everybody is on welfare?

Right here. Get on the d train to work and it's at least a good ride. It's a quiet ride from bay parkway to 36th, then it just gets crowded by grant street

This is where people actually live in New York State

who /lewiscounty/ here

you're deep brother
im looking for any Sup Forumsacks who wanna grab a drink or something... i kinda don't have friends

Lowville is a beautiful little town

MTA stories anyone?

Bump

it was until a quarter of downtown burned down

When did that happen?

Those welfare gibs from the money that only we make the state sure do make you smug.

Germany.

Or the Excelsior for CUNtY fags. Now you can make 80-90k a year and go to school for free. Now the kids of rich jews will study absolutely for free all the Baruch pre law and Hunter pre-med kikes gonna study out of the pocket of the state.
>inb4 a family earns over 100k
top kek I know jews that filed for separation so their kids can get gibs

I have no idea what you just said. t. leaf

Governor of NY made schools free for everyone who earns less than 100k a year.

My mom and stepdad have a nice camp on the Independence River. Heading up there Sunday.

Lloyd's of Lowville?

Never even thought about it that way, but of course that's what it's really about. Fucking kikes, every single time

I don't really know anything in Lowville, just driven through it a few times. I'm a southern tier fag, I never get up there
>pic related