What are the essential qualities that a wife should have?

What are the essential qualities that a wife should have?

I've found a woman who satisfies every single criteria that I have set for myself, except for one, intellect.

Does intellect matter for a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2t65TdQXG0Q?t=10m27s
bmartin.cc/pubs/85spp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, wife it

1. Is she hot?

Everything else is negotiable.

A penis.

Women are not intellectual by nature, the more intellectual they are, the worse of a partner they will end up being,

How many fucking times a day is this going to be reposte? holy fucking hell there is some time wasting bullshit on here.

source?

Must be shitty for the two or three woman that are as smart as the smartest men.

why the fuck would you want an intelligent woman, the dumber the better

for intelligent discussion you have your friends

>thicc
>does anal

A Japanese

boipucci. okay, just kidding.

Intelligent, no truly obese family members, father full head of hair, intelligent, at least 5'6, nerd/individualistic, intelligent, has a culture or rather isn't post modern, can cook or play music or some art form or philosophy, intelligent and lastly has a pretty face.

Genetic characteristics boys.

>What are the essential qualities that a wife should have?
they only require one.
that you don't desire to beat them when they piss you off.

that is really the only quality.

they can annoy you.
they can make you want to work in the garage.
but if they make you want to get violent with them it's best you just walk away from the relationship.

that is all you need to know.

if you were raised...
>"you don't hit women!!"
you're wrong.

you do hit them when they deserve it.
but not the one you're actually in love with because you literally can't bring yourself to get that mad at her.

Loyal*

Women aren't meant to be intellectual, as long as she is devoted to you and raising your children it should be fine.

I want intelligent children.

Good sex skills

>NEETs that have never been in a relationship
If you eventually find a girlfriend you'll understand how wrong you are

Being two dimensional is the most important thing.

Yes, I find her to be extremely attractive. Her face isn't angelic, though, but her body is exquisite. She is in very good shape and her mother is still attractive in her relatively old age. Her mom is also a nutcase, though.

A ballerina named Katie Boren

Then encourage them to read/write/take up music. Your job is to set the values. Your wifes job is to support you.

Bots hard at work spamming the place.

>can't stand any woman you meet for more than 5 minutes
>realize you're going to die alone
>mfw

so what are you a dumb fuck?

most of your kids intelligence level will be based on your mom.
ie niggerbama vs billc son.

>Her mom is also a nutcase
red flag
red flag
red flag

And what do you think determines the IQ of the child? Might as well fuck a nigger.

This.

No, my wife needs to have good genes.

Just very proud that I'm usually the smartest in the room.

I am a dyed in the wool liberal, but I still believe that women are not as smart as men.

I have found that my best girlfriends were not so much smart as pragmatic. Basically there is a looney-to-pragmatic continuum, and the problems arise more the loonier she is.

There are book smarts and common sense. I met my current GF in the biochemistry department of a major university. She has a PhD in biochem. She still can't change the wipers on the car or check her own oil, it is beyond her, I've shown her how multiple times. Blows me away how absolutely mechanically inept she is despite being a professional chemist.

I think women are inherently retarded in some aspects, they can't help it.

They are probably smart, but in a different way, which may compliment you extremely well.

Getting married works great when you each have complimentary skills. She will also get more sophisticated and intellectual as time goes by and gets to spend many years around you.

Sounds like you did well.

Intellect matters in a woman yeah. A deadfish is not someone you want to spend the rest of your life talking to. I know she might be hot and whatever blah blah, but honestly do you want to live with an idiot? They can fuck finances up, and make generally poor decisions.

She doesn't have to be a PhD Physicist or something like that, but personality is unironically the most important thing to look for in a long term partner. Intellect is part of personality. Ignore all the people saying you want a dumb woman, do you really want an idiot to be the mother of your children? No, of course not.

The brain is a bit like a muscle the more it gets use the stronger it gets. If she isn't inclined to exercise her mind I suspect she might pass that tendency on to potential children.

I know this feel. I've only met a few who can function logically and they . All of the rest are basically animals

Put high IQ women in breeding chambers and kill off bottom 50% of IQwomenlets?

isnt it at least a little bit related, for fuck sake? she worked/works with some fluids, right??? she must be pretending it on purpose

If it's a female child then she'll probably be unintelligent like her mother, it's a feminine characteristic. A male child will likely take after the father's level of intelligence.

Meant to say she is probably smart in her own way, not "they"

Also, when having kids your dominant genes/smarts will be passed along to your child.

Women only become intelligent to compensate for ugly looks. Sorry but you won't find both an intelligent and good looking woman, unless you are a rich Chad.

I think in all my life I've only met one legitimately smart and cultured woman, and she was fucking Romanian gypsy.

>Does intellect matter for a woman?
No they all hover around 100 IQ
Look at the men in her family

Depends, Do you want your children eating paint chips and becoming food for the intellectually dominant ?

Well you need to make sure she's just dumb because she's a woman, not dumb because she comes from shit stock. Is her dad a dumbass? Her brothers? Half your kids' DNA is going to come from her, so do your research.

>What are the essential qualities that a wife should have?
feminine penis and no adam's apple

Intellect is the second most important requirement for me.
Number one is that she's white.

There is nothing sexier than a hard working, fit and feminine woman

youtu.be/2t65TdQXG0Q?t=10m27s

Dedication
Would be a good mother
Loyalty
Good genetics (including intelligence)

And in these degenerate times, at least some degree of consciousness about morality and the impurity of modern culture, pride in White Western Civilization, and a love of our people.

Yes, I figured as much. I am trying to get to the bottom of 'is her nuttery heritable?'

Do women 'break' and turn into nutcases, or are they nutcases from the get go? She seems relatively normal and well adjusted.

She's just kind of dumb, which is actually fine with me, until I remember that I want smart kids. But how can you even tell if a woman is smart? Due to affirmative action, etc., you cannot fully rely on their profession.

>Does intellect matter

For a woman not really. As long as she isn't brain dead, who cares. A moral woman with great character matters more than anything

Are you retarded?

>Hurr niggers will perform beyond their genetic potential if only we could get mo money fo dem programs

Genetics matter. Education won't change that.

Feel with me

When you have been through a few women and looking for a real wife, here is what matters, no particular order;

1. Looks
2. Intelligent
3. Shares near identical views and values

You have to think about raising kids and what qualities are most likely to lead to a close family with little chance for divorce.

I'm open to any other suggestions of necessary requirements.

I was away for 3 months for work in another country. She commutes to work every day and puts a lot of miles on her car so it needs regular oil top offs because she drives it so much and the car is getting old. She called me saying the low oil light was on. I had shown her how to check and add oil before I left. She couldn't figure it out and had to call me. I had to do a facetime call with her and have her move her hand around on the engine and say "to the right, up, no to the right more, STOP!. Yes that is the dipstick."

She isn't faking it. Despite being shown several times, and the dipstick having a bright orange handle, she still can't find it.

>intelligent women
This is why you're all virgins; they don't exist lads.

ITT: people who have no experience with women describe their ideal woman

Do you want a high IQ kid or don't you?

Still, probably shouldn't make perfect the enemy of good. Make white babies ASAP.

Especially considering that female IQ is more heritable since their curve has a lower standard deviation.

Genetics don't always matter. On a general level they do, but individually they don't. Otherwise I wouldn't be seeing so many Indians and Arabs in my STEM courses despite their average sub-90 IQ.

1. Fat white ass.
2. Fat white thighs.
3. Brown hair.
4. A sweet, caring, feminine demeanor.

The absolute worst is getting someone who fits your criteria but you just don't feel a connection. You should love them but you don't.

Feels broken, man.

Her dad is extremely smart, and is well to do and successful, so is everyone on his side of the family.

Her mom is not smart, and a little unstable. She essentially has disavowed her relationship with her mom, citing the craziness and immaturity.

They're at the top of their race. The sub-90 IQ ones are still drowning in liquid shit in India.

>A male child will likely take after the father's level of intelligence.
That's not how it works, both parents matter.

Become a man lover

huhng

She pretends she doesn't know how because she is lazy and doesn't want to do it.
And it's "a man's job" so she feels justified to pawn it off on you.

I've seen it all the time. Women act retarded to get well meaning men to "help" them. Then they stop doing anything and let the cucks do it alone. This is the price of altruism for an outgroup, because of social conditioning.

Your girlfriend is an ingroup, but she had better appreciate it and reciprocate in some way.

Blowjobs on demand. Willing and happy to give you anal.

>We live in an age of diversity instead of merit

Hmm why are there all these shitskins? They must be smart instead of diversity picks, huh?

It's not women. Science: a masculine disorder.
There's a paper on it. So it is true.
bmartin.cc/pubs/85spp.html

Not intelligent does not mean nigger tier retardation.

a himen

Why the fuck would you let your wife run the finances? Smart or not women love to spend money.

virgin
white
no tattoos
not retarded
hot mom
good family
blue eyes
attractive

>How many fucking times a day is this going to be riposte?

>women don't need to be intelligent
That's what I thought until I med the girl I'm currently with.
Usually I didn't talk to my bitches about the stuff I read or think about. Same with this one until I realized she remembers every detail I tell her. She even comes to her own conclusions that are't that bad.

You guys are missing a lot

loyalty, beauty. intelligence. thats about it

to be honest, a girl can be kind of dumb (even "smart" women do plenty of idiotic stuff) but the more important part is if she is sweet and kind to you. A girl who isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer but is knowledgeable enough to know how to treat people and makes you feel good about yourself is probably a much better choice for a lot of guys instead of some sassy smart girl who is going to make you feel crappy and always act like she knows fucking everything.

Just my two cents. Congrats on finding a gf, OP.

Like I said my dude, she meet ALL of my criteria, and actually loves sucking my dick. She is VERY enthusiastic in bed and so far has done everything I have asked.

without getting overly detailed
>she's white, and is a champion of the white race (hates niggers)
>traditional values
>wants to cook, clean, make house
>is generally good at following instruction, getting better all the time
>athletic and healthy (it would be impossible for her to ever get fat)
>she's also young... much younger than I
>good with kids
>my family likes her, her family likes me

Like I said, she passes with flying colors, but she just isn't that bright. She is college educated, so on paper, she's good.

Many of them aren't even born here, they were born in India/Middle East and immigrated here. My STEM courses are always filled with white people, Indians, Arabs, and Asians. White people and Asians are fine, but for Indians and Arabs to be there when their IQ average are so low is an anomaly.

I'll give you the benefit of doubt though because they're truly exceptional cases. Don't even remember seeing niggers or spics or any other races despite their large numbers in my city. And Arabs for the majority behave like animals. I guess those I've seen are simply at the top of their kind.

>Never took any STEM courses in college

Sorry, the only diversity pushed in STEM is all the pandering to women (95% of scholarships only go to women and they suck the teachers up with their sob stories for better grades). Otherwise, it is very meritocratic and brutal for everyone. There's none of that SJW bullshit in it either.

>Not retarded
>Not ugly
>Has nerdy interests
>Not only after money/Makes an okay living of her own
>Doesn't want kids
Usually women meet are retarded and want to do nothing except sit at home so no dice

Yes. A hole is a hole no matter what, but if you can't LIVE with the person then eventually you're going to divorce.

IQ is heritable so I guess it depends on whether or not you want smart kids OP. Men have a much flatter IQ bell curve compared to women. If she's smart and driven enough to make it thru college, even if it was just some bullshit MRS degree, I would say she's smart enough.

>it would be impossible for her to ever get fat

is her mother fat? then she's likely going to be fat. most women end up turning into their mother. same goes for the crazy no matter what she tells your or seems like right now. behavior patterns that they learned when they were a kid never go away. the best anyone can do is be consciously aware of it and mitigate it, which she might not be able to based on what you say.

Dude, that's perfect lol you sound happy. Stop nitpicking at a few flaws. She has great character. You won't find anything better guaranteed.

For most American women, if not all, intellect is stunted for some reason. In foreign women, especially women who live in a shithole oppressed country (like a girl from Belarus who is unfortunately married, sharp as a tack), they are keen on many things, art, history, culture. American women are kind of vapid and have at least one mental illness

Women are not smarter than men. Their brains are even 10% smaller.

Even if they were smart, there is this thing called emotional thinking that gets in the way.

It's funny because throughout college while working on my Biochemistry degree I saw SJWs drop off like flies as each semester passed.

This. Sweet is much more important than smart.

my other advice, based on my limited experience, would be to not even think about getting married until you're at least 3 years in. it takes a while, up to 3 years or more, for the honeymoon period to wear off. the point at which it wears off and reality sets in is when you can actually know with a good degree of certainty whether or not you should put a ring on it.

Too bad that's a 1/10 girl.

There should be some kind of test you can do to filter out the retards of society. Most women shouldn't get educated, but the few that are smart enough shouldn't suffer from draconian punishments.

This exactly. Same applies to Canadian women here. The only women I've known to be interested in philosophy, history, art, etc are all foreign women, and the one and only greatly cultured women I've met in my life was a Romanian gypsy immigrant.

I feel like this is just further proof that Western culture erodes the minds of women and makes them dedicate their attention to superficial bullshit like Cosmopolitan magazine or celebrity culture. In Eastern Europe they got the right idea.

The fuck is wrong with her weird ass bendy feet.

I very much do want smart kids. Her mother is not fat, her mother is actually very attractive. She disavows her mother's behavior and past nuttery. She is a bit young so I can tell when she is being pouty and immature, and she in every instance of immaturity has apologized profusely later on, even when it was I who was legitimately at fault.

find what Peterson calls a "clear intellect"

I know IT people who had poor parents and bad schooling but speak intelligently, articulate themselves well, and don't fall in line with the crowd. Be skeptical of the world around you, know they will be dumbed down as they go through the education system, and learn to properly guide them away from degeneracy.

Profession =/= wisdom =/= intelligence.

Its how they themselves are aware of their place in the world around them.

bro this sounds like me. I just met a qt a while ago and we clicked instantly. It's been great and kinda makes all the crappy internet dates I went on seem worth it - particularly since I met her organically after a mutual friend introduced us.

>she's white and is a right wing conservative (which is hard to find in Canada)
>traditional values
>athletic and healthy
>has her own startup company (and it's actually a good concept and is making money)
>super stylish
>I'm also a decade older than her.

brofist.exe

she's a dancer?

she's a ballerina, friendo

That's true, especially the females. They drop like flies once they realize they actually have to put in some work and be smart to succeed. I'm in my second year of college and it simply amazed me how there's so few women in my recent courses compared to when I start.

I guess the pandering stops at some moment and they can't handle the pressure anymore. Our academic deans think they're helping women by making it easier for them to get into STEM, instead they don't realize they give them unrealistic expectations.

Ancestors living until old age

Is she smart enough not to cheat on you and be kind to your children? If yes - I see no problem.

Depends on how big their intellect is.