Moon landing = fake
Roswell
Holocaust conspiracy
The Jews run the country
They put shit in the water to control us
We're in "the matrix"
x-files
"They" are out to get us.........

even if all that shit is true, all of it.....
Do you honestly give a fuck?

Is this going to add any value to your life? Does it this information get you a better wife with big tits and a big ass, nice house, car, job, vacations and a shit tonne of money? Does it give you an ounce of happiness?

Putting shit in the water to control is where I draw the line. Also being in the matrix would render any "alien" life to not be alien life at all, but a feature of the matrix.

But no, I don't give a fuck about any of those other ones.

>9-11 was an inside job (correct)
>Moon landing = fake (who knows, probably fake)
>Roswell (nothing burger)
>Holocaust conspiracy (you mean, holohoax)
>The Jews run the country (correct)
>They put shit in the water to control us
>We're in "the matrix"
>x-files

You lost me at "x-files" goyim. Anyway, to answer your question--- here.

Believing in all this fake staged government bullshit, is the US equivalent of crying for the dear leader at a North Korean state funeral. You know you have to (pretend to believe in the Holohoax, in the Sandy Hoax, etc) but it's all just bullshit forced, and people pretend to believe, like in North Korea, the penalty for not crying for the dear leader, is too scary to contemplate.

You can have sanity or you can have happiness, but you cannot have both

So is the possibility it's all completely untrue, and a large chuck of it DID happen.

There is obviously fluoride in the water you mong, who knows what else

Quite a few of those "conspiracies" exist for the purpose of getting us to measure our success in terms of dollars and sexual conquest... It's time to view your life and your views on purpose with fresh eyes and a clear head

>not putting sketchy Russian mods on your torrented matrix copy

Knowing his stuff brings you closer to allah

OP pictured here, but I'll bite anyway

9-11 was an inside job - Absolutely, 100% guarantee
Moon landing = fake - Doubtful
Roswell - Probably a spy/experimental plane
Holocaust conspiracy - Yes
The Jews run the country - Yes, and most of the world
They put shit in the water to control us - Yes
We're in "the matrix" - Maybe, don't really think so
x-files - Nah
"They" are out to get us......... - If "they" means Jews, yes

kill yourseld shill

Sandy Hoaox, Pulse Nightclub, Nice Truck non attack, Manshester Ariana Slutsly concert,

So many of these "terror events" are obvious staged hoaxes, I can't even remember or keep track of them. All fake dude. All staged and crafted by our (((masters)))

I love this, I'm a fucking WASP asking these questions and I'm presumed to be a kike.

That's how I know you're all paranoid fucking retards.

Save your money and invest in capital fuck tards.

Money = Happiness

You don't agree? Then give me your money.

Pro-tip, don't rent just buy properties and rent them out. (That's my redpill to you) Any kike will tell you that but a good WASP will tell you the same.

Fucking paranoid retards, all of you, GOOD LUCK
~OP

Wasps are basically Jews
Protestantism is judaizing Catholicism and England has always been a hotbed for that Jewish shit

this one is creepy

well, no, not really, but it does change our perception on the country, and that changes the country internally. it's more of a mass change though, not very individualistic.
see, if 9/11 was an inside job that means the middle eastern war is fake: and therefore less people will want to join the army. The thing is, I've heard before: the army is actually defending the country: they're at war though with UN-reported threats, that never reach the media in the slightest. laos wasn't mentioned as part of the Vietnam war till TEN YEARS LATER. We focus on a select threat but the actual army fights multiple threats at a time: Somalia, iran, and who knows who else.
moon landing: this is a spectacle about nasa: if the moon landing was fake then nasa doesn't actually do anything about space. Which is basically true. nasa provides weapon technology: space is like a side-note to their real interests.
it more has to do with the military then anything else.

>9-11 was an inside job
It is 100% certain that Israel was at least aware of the specific time and place of the attacks, and it's extremely likely that factions of the deep state were also involved. This isn't even really a conspiracy theory, more just something that people are uncomfortable discussing since it immediately makes it obvious how corrupt and hostile our government really is.
>Holocaust conspiracy
The Holocaust definitely happened, but it's been subject to hysteria and exaggeration since it was discovered. Ultimately, this just isn't worth arguing about.
>The Jews run the country
Jews making up wildly disproportionate amounts of global elites is a matter of public record, as it Israel's absurd amounts of influence in the West.

>reddit spacing
>passing off econ 101 advice as brilliance
>fucking signing off as OP
I just don't get how you can fail to hide your presence so spectacularly. Do you just not care? Do you get paid regardless of how well you shill?

the demon tempts us with pleasures of the flesh so we can believe in the lie of this reality

you will be locked forever, as punishment, in the illusion which you push on others

hide my presence?

What would I have to do to prove who I am to you....

You know what it doesn't matter. Continue your delusion, I'm going to bed

This. Study language. There's a code embedded. The code isn't grammar. Happy is defined with synonyms. Synonym is the antonym of definition. External internal perceptions. The binary made trinity. Find the code. You were born in hell.

It's all just a ride buts it's the ride were on.

>Putting shit in the water to control is where I draw the line.

consider that line drawn, son.

I never gave a fuck to begin with so why does it matter?

Lingustics?

my personal favorite conspiracy theory is that hot pockets do not actually exist outside of homes, if at all.

SAGE this shit

my nigga

>using tits for conspiracy theories
Bye