I'm so glad faggots are now banned from the army. Thanks Donald

I'm so glad faggots are now banned from the army. Thanks Donald

and of course Canada had to be faggots by saying "diversity is our strenght and if you are gay or whatever come join the canadian army"

40%+ suicide rate = not mentally well.
Military doesn't let mentally ill in.
Trannies have been banned, they got unbanned, and now the ban has been reinstated.

I have no problem with the decision at all.

Pussy faggots have no place among the army of the united states of america. we already have women thats enough lol

Well, I see that Americans don't have a monopoly on bigotry. Fuck you OP.

/not LGBTQ, just another human

nigger nigger nigger.

White as the driven snow Nigger

chinks aren't white chang chong.

>just another human
lmao gas yourself fucking race mixing traitor. you are the fucking scum of the earth

Whole bunch of backspaces here...
Once again, FUCK YOU!

lmao fuck yourself faggot. what are you gonna do, shoot me? oh right you're not allowed to have a gun lmao

Diversity is not a strength in the army, that's why they teach them to be identical to each other.

Seriously. Last thing a military body needs is to be pandering to dumb snowflake bullshit.

I doubt transgender individuals can do anything more than work in the backend any military anyway, simply because they need constant access to pills and dilators.

Also, I doubt the generals of any military anywhere actually want them, but in most cases their hands are tied. Funny how even Obama couldn't fundamentally change the nature of the military in eight years.

I'm putting that frontpage in a frame and hanging it up on the wall.

You belong in the oven

A bit of schadenfreude? heh

Sorry I don't speak German

He needs to get a fucken ass whooping to beat the faggot propaganda shit out of him

It's just a loanword.

Youre a retarded kike you know this yes? Also there's some mod on a tear buttblasted hard about your 400th helathcare failure. Fucking clammo. Why would fags like trannies? You popularised em with your freud memes and dumpster cock diving. Coward. Muh heel spurs

You have to be fucking insane to think you'll be happier in life by cutting your own dick off. I feel uncomfortable knowing their is actual people out there who have such a warped view on reality.

Oh, I don't rejoice because faggots are sad.
I'm happy because we are getting rid of degeneracy.