>Obamacare repeal just failed AGAIN

F-FUCKING G-GOP S-S-SWAMP!!!!!!!!!!

HOW LONG, HOW LONG-G-G WILL I SLIIIIIDE?

REPUBLIKEKS JUST GOT BTFO

Republicucks just got btfo.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/0e3c5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumpu

Sup Forums hates Drumpf.
Mainstream Media hates Drumpf.
Leftists hate Drumpf.
Mainstream Neocons hate Drumpf.

Miss me yet, sweetie?

god no lol

Was it worth it, GOP?
You have all the levers of power and can't seem to do fucking anything.
Suck a fat cock, conservatives
Bump

I'm gonna be honest here. I work hard, 12 hours a day 6 days a week, I pay a ton of taxes. My mom however has always been in bad health and is on Medicaid. She had a tramatic brain injury this year and her operation was covered by Medicaid. She would have been on the hook for like $400,000 had she been uninsured or underinsured. I have a hard time rooting for this, by all means though ban it for illegal aliens tho.

You're going to JAIL

democrats acting smug about making white people pay more for health insurance so niggers can get it for free, you won't ever see a nigger in the white house again desu

This exact scenario happened to my dad. I am glad we at least have this safety net. However there are better alternatives that can make it cheaper for higher quality care and that is the aim.

As a Lib I'm glad she's gone.

Republicucks have no one to run against now.

What pisses me off is that McCain is a piece of shit who is CLEARLY going against trump not because he disagrees with him, but because he's still mad about what trump said about him and the fact trump did what he couldn't. It could not be anymore obvious. This is getting ridiculous.

The power play for Trump and Co is now prosecution of the corruption in both parties.

enjoy your zero inheritance.

Medicaid has to be paid back. And it usually gets paid back out of peoples parents estates when they die. It's literally a Democrat trap to prevent people from building wealth.

Cory Booker will beat Pence in 2020

>However there are better alternatives that can make it cheaper
Yes but cant let drumpf win

I haven't seen any GOP proposal to do this though.

>inheritance

She's broke as fuck. So am I. 24 years old paying for my moms mortgage and car and food and shit.

It's not over. Schumer is too desperate to move on.

They go shut down today but it seems like they're getting closer. What does McCain want?

Wrong. McCain voted yes on an earlier bill (that didnt pass) to repeal obamacare.

He wants to see Trump in jail before he dies probably. Might get it too.

Trump will be president for 8 years.

Jail for what?

Let's get real here. McCain has cancer. He ain't gonna see Trump in prison ever.

McCain just probably wants the limelight.

Try the McConnell bill again but name it after John McCain.

McCain amendment/

So the center left and center right should sit down together and talk sensibly about improving our healthcare system? Actually give insurances some sense of security about the future? Stop that heresy right now.

being mean.

Basically McCain wants to go out with the media sucking his dick and calling him a hero.

Skinny repeal failed and McConnell took it personal because it has his name on it.

Trump isn't gonna back down. We may see another try, soon.

Schumer sounded desperate and couldn't believe McCain switched sides.

Trump has to find out what McCain wants. McCain amendment to McConnell amendment... give Arizona some gibs.

or he wants his name on the Obamacare repeal... revenge for 2008.

It could be that.

McCain amendment... give McCain his Arizona gibs.

They need to buy him off. Give Arizona a new nuclear missile silo or something.

Press T to empower his tumor. T

>the absolute state of trumpcucks
schumer was smiling the entire time. Pence and Mcconnell were both fuming and on the verge of tears. This is it, this was their final try and you could hear it in McConnells voice.

Even the king of 4d chess didn't see this coming

There is no other try. This was the only shot the Republicans had until 2018 mid-terms

>>Trump has to find out what McCain wants

Might be a bit late for that, dude. McCain can hold a grudge.

>democrats acting smug a
Funby how you dont whine when your side acts smug

Drumpf is even more petty

He got saved by McCain but McCain's big beef is that Trump hasn't nuked Syria or that hasn't killed a Russian with his bare hands.

Vote makes no sense.

McCain was one of the cheerleaders against Obamacare for 6-7 years and now his cock goes limp when its time to fuck Obamacare?

The old dude wants something.

Maybe President Art of the Deal shouldn't have spent the last two goddamn years insulting the Republican senators whose votes he needed?

You fucking racist traitor pussys need to be dealt with as soon as possible, fucking spoiled brats

Who were the 3 fucking faggot kikes that voted against?

I swear, sometimes it seems like these people are infiltrators trying to sabotage the party from within.

Term limits now. Term limits always.

McCain is an opportunist. They need to get him something that makes him look good.

Have McCain's office file a new amendment, slap his name on it... give him credit for cucking Obamacare.

Problem solved.

>A leftist leaf calling anyone a pussy

Reminder that Trump spent today encouraging a very public knife fight between Scaramucci and Priebus and not trying to shore up support for the bill.

Reminder that Trump never gave a town hall explaining what the bill was or why people should like it.

Reminder that Trump was basically absent during the whole debacle, except to threaten Murkowski

Reminder that Republicans have spent SIX FUCKING MONTHS on this and have nothing to show for it

Reminder that midterms are coming up, and it'll be harder to get Republicans to vote for a controversial bill right before an election.

GOP leadership, including Trump, fucked this up beyond all belief.

Nope, he's gonna be impeached in 2019 when the Dems control congress again. And he'll go down in history as the absolute worst president we've ever had.

This
Without insurance I would've been in the hole for 200k thanks to an appendix

Would've had to declare bankruptcy in my 20's.

2 WOMEN AND A TRAITOR MCKEK MCCAIN.

What McCain wants is to make Trump miserable. That's why his vote was a surprise instead of him trying to get something for it.

LOL people actually think this is bad for Trump. The GOP needs to die, most of them support illegal immigration and amnesty and tried to sabotage Trump.

Thanks (((((((((((((((((Drumpf)))))))))))))))))))

It's gonna be the government's car and house. So basically you are paying for nothing.

fuck off shareblue kike

He'll just ramp up the threats, like on Murkowski. Surely that'll work.

Oh wait.

>MCCAIN.

Motherfucker, can't believe I even felt one ounce of pity for that fuck because of his faggot cancer.

Why are conservacucks so impotent?

>Funby how you dont whine when your side acts smug

>ur side
>my side

You, still thinking politics is a team sport. The people that voted Trump in 2016 were likely people against the Bush admin. You goldfish memory leftists try to say that Alex Jones is some right wing misogynist when he was also highly critical of the Republican party and Bush administration. You're all fucking brainlets and the reason nobody likes you is you choose a "side" instead of choosing common sense. I dunno how Democrats never tire of having to defend their awful fucking party and political leanings. Go fight for your right to own slaves again, cunt.

Yeah, ahahah, fuck em!
#BigLeagueTruth
#/r/T_D
#justcoolposts
#smartpersonoverhere
#imagemacro
#tendiesANDgoodboypoints
#memes

>Republican circles across the internet right now.
>streamable.com/0e3c5

McCain is dying. Repeal is on again if he has a stroke or his health goes down, and then they call the special election or his governor replaces him.

They do the budget every year. Easily done in 2018.

McCain has a chance to be relevant. If they put his name on the repeal and make him a bigger part of it... maybe he goes for it.

Republicucks are the reason Obamacare is still around.
Lobbying is clearly still a problem.

because i have a canada flag it means i am a leftist wow you are so fucking stupid. by your logic, according to your flag you are a nigger.

Maybe he insulted McCain for this exact reason; because he is a do nothing old fuck politiican that will say whatever needs to be said, but in the end will reveal himself to be the hypocrite that he is. He has whined and bitched about Obamacare for years, yet when it's time to finally start fixing the problem he puts his own feefees ahead of his state. How he hasn't changed parties is beyond me, oh wait I know because arizonians are just as dumb as him and would vote him out immediately because Hur Democrat. Fuck him

I would say the first line of your post exempts Trump from being the problem. Trump is trying to prosecute people that made attempts on his fucking life. He has shit to do and Congress needs to get it together and do their job.

Also Scaramouche does love his knives.

>You fucking racist traitor pussys need to be dealt with
>fucking racist traitor
>fucking racist
>RACIST

Calling people racist is a leftwing thing.

Are you french Canadian?
Did you perhaps mean "race traitors"?

The thing you guys don't understand is that McCain's wife could run for his seat, his wife wants a spot in State, and that John McCain wants more sanctions for Syria and Russia.

- wife named ambassador
- Trump signs sanctions
- Arizona given gibs

Let's wait and see if this happens next week.

Wife and that fat bitch daughter on Fox. Both need to go.

Trumptards get cucked.

Trump in very good goy mode >>>>>>>>>>>>> Clinton.

yes and lefties are fucking hypocrites that pretend only white people can be racist when they are fucking racist against white people

Wait a minute, this absolute cunt is his daughter? Okay now I'm pissed

> democrats are the real racists
Never post again.

When the fuck will you burgers just vote to give trump absolute authority?

QUESTION

When they give figures like "15 million will lose coverage" are there figures for people like me who are healthy and don't want to pay for insurance? Like, people glad to not be forced into coverage, or people in a demographic that really doesn't need it?

All races hate white people.
Put your lies up in your fucking asshole bitch

> When the fuck will you burgers just vote to give the Jews in Trump's cabinet absolute authority?

That is the question that is somehow always left unanswered, gee I wonder why

Yes, leaf. It's true, all races are racist towards white people.
The problem with you alt-lite faggots is that you assume that being racist a bad thing. They hate us, we hate them, because they're a different kind and/or have an incompatible culture, it's just an evolved survival mechanism. Not that I expect a pozzed Canadian civic nationalist to understand that.