Imran Awans youtube channel is subscribed to ElsaGate channels

Apparently Imran Awan has a youtube channel and is subscribed to dozens of ElseGate channels.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzLIZODzQLk

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2023285

What the FUCK does this mean? What in the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/078AE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you fucking serious

probably for his kids?

what the fuck? ...

It's really his fucking channel, too, apparently. Some of the video uploads are 7+ years old.

What the fuck could this even mean? Is this how they train suicide bombers or something? Force them to watch Elsagate style videos for hours on end while subjecting them to sexual abuse, torture and drugs?

That may be reaching but I'm kind of at a loss for words here.

BUMP

BUMP

What the fuck.

Is this the face of a monster?

What is Elsagate? Similar to pizzagate?

full circle

bump

does he have kids? they mightve just used his account

STOP SHILLING YOUR FUCKING VIDEOS RETARD FUCKING SLUT

I don't even know how to describe it. I haven't paid much attention to it until now. It seems like MK Ultra mindfuckery to me.

Bunch of weird videos on YouTube marketed to kids. Weird shit you wouldn't want your kids to watch but you know how pol gets. Anyway, bump!

Search for "frozen elsa" etc on youtube, then start clicking through to recommended videos. Starts off fairly innocuous but quickly veers into weirdness (not explicit CP, just very sketchy and questionable material). It came to light because of pizzagate research.

How would they actually know if this was one of the Awans' accounts?

digits confirm.

SOUND THE WHISTLE

PIZZAGATE RESUMES, /EWO/ THREAD WHEN???

CHECKED

>Is this how they train suicide bombers or something?
It could also be they're thinking long term and trying to traumatize our children so they will be less willing to fight in future conflicts. I would venture a guess that media is heavily censored in the ME and goat fucker children would have less of a chance of watching this

The work continues.

His wife is following him on his google account and plus, the videos uploaded on this youtube account are over seven years old in some cases. I also think the house address shown in the videos is Imrans confirmed address (the one the laptops were taken from?) but I am not sure about that.

Goddamn ElseGate.

Kek has been awakened today, that is for sure

Heil!

presumably because its named after him with old as fuck uploads, including tours of rentals he owns

CONFIRMATION CONFIRMED

Oh fug cheqd

Kek has spoken

I feel... conflicted. And depressed. Mostly confused.

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF ENERGY
fuck me in the ass praise the truth

Your digits do not go unnoticed. There are certainly children posting in the comments section of these videos.

Did Awan upload any Elsa videos or was he just subscribed to the channels ?

day of the rope when?

Search for "spiderman shits on elsa's chest" on youtube and you will understand

Oh Fug

Is it confirmed that the rental featured on his channel is the one the laptops were taken from a few days ago?

>tfw the faggot mods that were deleting threads and banning people for posting about it are literal shills

NO NOT THESE FAGGOT HTG JEWTHREADS

/EWO/, PIZZAGATE, CPP PODESTA EVERYTHING NEEDS TO COME BACK NOW IS THE TIME

/HTG/ MISINFO FAGGOTS GET OUT OF THE WAY

Someone got some actual screenshots/archives proving this?

Need some screenshots or something my good leaf

he owns at least a dozen rentals, so who knows

Only subscriptions. His only uploads are of rental properties.

the rabbit hole goes too deep. I don't want to know the truth anymore. I need to leave this
place before it's too late

Go fuck yourself kike, /HTG/ is getting some good work done looking into infrastructure

In fact now I'm doubly skeptical about this thread

Who the fuck is imran awan I've never heard of that name

Lord Christ guide us. Good job, OP.
These animals must face justice.

You're here forever.

Reddit is waiting for you pussy

>Your digits do not go unnoticed. There are certainly children posting in the comments section of these videos
I mean i thought these videos started out innocuous and then they started linking to more deprave stuff i thought the whole point was lure children in ? Also a botnet upped the view count to make them easier to find it wouldnt be hard to pull off honestly if Sup Forums has proved anything its that psyops arnt the providence of supranational intelligence agencies any more

It's in the video I posted and it's right on his google plus account.

Shhhh pretend like you're falling for it. They won't change tactics if you do.

Same female in the videos about psychology what fucking women is posting this shit?

Bump

the woman in the video says that the guys wife is also subscribed to him....would be too weird for the same names to be a coincidence...but if those properties are in the DC area then I would say that is a lock.

Who is making those Elsa videos? Tons and tons of youtube channels that say very little, have tons of views, tons of videos, and are all the exact same thing. Goofy slapstick music, innuendo, and no actual dialogue. Also, very strange comments, lots of foreigners.

No fucking way, no fucking way. I want off of this ride.

We can't, there is no exit.

This retarded bitch posts on Sup Forums LOL oh man did i solve why this place is sof uckign shit? We have all these middle aged women posting there garbage here and all these retarded autistics are pushing it?

Oh and no wonder we have more christcuck threads we have literal middle aged old women browsing the site. Fucking figures.

He's brown.

Good enough for me.

Bump for rabbit hole excavation

Yes.

Moar Energy.

Prob hands his kid his iPad instead of actual parenting. Kid is now red pilled and investigating elsagate

I SAID MOAR!!!!!!!

wtf is this trash?????????

hopefully she gets loads of HITS!

archive.is/078AE

What is done in the dark will be brought to the light.

stop letting them slide this thread down...

bump

I just looked through this, none of it is relevant.

I didn't make the video. I just saw it on voat.

Kill yourself its a group of your faggot fanboys rabidly posting this retarded shit all over Sup Forums fuck off.

Biggest Fucking Flag is not a peep out of Disney.

E N E R G Y

she has videos of her on fucking Sup Forums

>jewish sweating

Wonder if this is linked to that supposed AI finger family channel

9 for 4

how do we know its his channel? does it have any videos of him directly talking about the channel ensuring its not just other footage someone else uploaded?
smells like disinfo desu

you want her posting on Sup Forums about her fucking shit videos?

FALSE FLAG THIS IS WHY HE SAID 'PIZZAGATE MEDIA' IN HIS STATEMENT - HE WANTS TO USE THE COMET STRATAGEM

>sweating disneyishly
>captcha: helicopter

>archive.is/078AE
Good job.

>oy vey ignore this goy!

WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO STAND UP AND DESTROY THESE FUCKING PEDOPHILES???

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE WAITING FOR THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS TO DO IT. THEY WONT.

TAKE YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY BACK NOW MAGGOTS

This. Something very weird is going on.

The channel has videos uploaded that are over 7 years old. Also his wife is following him on Google plus, which is where his youtube channel was found. It explains everything in the video.

I don't know about that. If you read how a lot of those comments actually 'read', then it's not normal conversational English. My money in on A.I. and Fuckery.

maybe you should quit posting multiple threads all over the place acting like fucking shitty kid videos are something horrible. These threads are filled to the brim with idiotic middle aged women who believe everything on the internet.

It's about time for another false flag, isn't it? We haven't seen one in a while.

Was in dollarstore with wife looking for a frisbee... Looking around and see Spiderman and Elsa merch all next to eachother.. Fucking dollarstore run by pedos