OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890820505330212864
reuters.com/article/us-usa-healthcare-poll-idUSKBN1702WH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

I'm very gassy fellas

Republicans on healthcare this whole time.

WHO /BULLMOOSEPARTY/ HERE

PRESS S TO SPIT ON MCCAINS GRAVE

>no wall
>illegals still in the US
>sanctuary cities still operating
>Obamacare stays
>no full Muslim ban
>record low approvals
>Fox collapsing, MSNBC surging
Say it with me
C
U
C
K
E
D

I'm off to bed. Goodnight guys. Talk to you tomorrow.

GOPe PURGE 2018: ROOT OUT THE HERETICS

How pissed is he right now?

Same. I'm going to need some sort of chamber to store all of it.

why the hell would you vote for GOP in 2018 when they are at their most powerful in over a 100 years and in the last 7 months have done nothing

fucking useless, trump gave them everything and they act like a minority party

ssssssss

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890820505330212864

>wall funding passed today
Well, that's something at least.

Someone tweet to trump to put all the people who voted for Obamacare on Obamacare

Remember on last years tax forms there was no longer any requirement to show proof of insurance to avoid the mandate's penalty. All future years under Trump will be the same.

S
S
S
S
S

Mailing John McCain and the roastiepelosies dick gore as we speak

Kennedy needs to retire and Ginsberg needs to die. The Dems will be fucked for decades, completely fucked.

MAGA

The shills are out in full force tonight acting like this is somehow a decisive defeat. It's not. The issue doesn't go away just because one vote failed.

So what now?, can Obamacare still be repealed? How? and why i shouldn't lose hope?

>yfw Trump tweets that he's making an EO that forces McCain's healthcare to be provided via ObamaCare only.

So, does this mean no tax reform?

FUGGGGG. Got shivers

It's starting...

HERE WE GO, DON IS TAKING US ON HIS WILD RIDE

FUCKING MADMAN

HE SPEAKS

imagine being comfy wrapped in a blanket and having to go to the swamp at midnight just so mccain can say PSYCHE

Hasn't he realized that McCain and those two other dumb whores are not on his side?

Trump (7/18): "We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it. We'll let Obamacare fail and then the Democrats are going to come to us"

4D CHESS

Now GOP can pass the tax reform and infrastructure plan to destroy democrats in 2018

Reposting.

For those of you chewing blackpills, spit that shit out.

First of all, most of you missed when McConnell called for a future vote on the resolution post-speech and the motion was passed without objection. It's not over and you'll see healthcare in congress still. McConnell was just taking advantage of the moment to be a drama queen like the house was when the AHCA was pulled the first time preemptively.

Secondly, healthcare is a dead issue to a huge majority of voters. We live in a meme world online full of left v right but if you step outside this Pandora's Box and bring up healthcare to someone, they'll tune out completely and avoid the issue. I know because it's happened to me plenty of times. The fact that it failed to pass but no one cares is a double edged sword- the indifference of voters means you won't see change, so you can bet you'll see a majority Republican congress just because Trump is an optimistic bastard fighting the swamp and everyone knows that. What is unlikely but possible (since interested voters who pay attention take part in primaries, not the dumbfuck 0-interest public) is Republicans getting primary'd out. I wouldn't count on that but I would count on the number of Republican seats to grow since the Republican wave has yet to take the second of 3 senatorial election cycles with Trump at the helm.

Lastly, skinny repeal only sinks the ACA a bit faster by plunging it deeper into the hole it has already dug itself into. Even if Republicans had gotten skinny repeal done, it wouldn't have changed much for tax reform because it's not a full repeal and replace, just removing the mandate for people to take part in it.

So when you're crying yourself to sleep tonight, know that Trump is going to tweet in a few hours and it's going to be raw as fuck towards McCain, and everything is going to be just fine in the end. But the media is going to be spouting victory for weeks, that is the cost we pay tonight.

How long until Trump starts The American Party and purges all the traitors???

I mean, he's literally Hitler and all...

Before the election
>elect me retards, everything will be so easy LMAO, I'll do everything on day 1!!
after
>WTF I can't get anything done at all, p-p-p-p-pls vote 4 me again

>Trump can continue playing the "I told you so, career politicians are evil" card

wow who saw that coming? it's almost like he knows how to turn a negative into a win-win

ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN

Wanna sit on my face?

>impotent whining

Is this all he can do?

>about to die
>know that God despises traitors above all else
>betray your state and country as your final act
What did McCain mean by this?

You can't even see McCain's face and he's hunched over like always. What delusion.

I hope you guys weren't expecting to repeal Obamacare any time soon...

i can sleep now

Shove your dick and balls right up their ass, Mr. President.

A kike and a loser lol
Trump supporters are fucking pathetic virgins

FUCK NEOCONS
BUY SKYRIM™ AND FALLOUT 4™

Ted needs to bring out that term limits amendment

this

>not calling him out
Rand, the eternal manlet.

If you let your enemies lose, they win.

>Now GOP can pass the tax reform and infrastructure plan to destroy democrats in 2018
Hope they fucking move on now

Bingo. This is the biggest thing Trump has done. 8 years ago Republicans supported McCain and we were just on the fringes. There was no hope of an uprising because nobody was on our side. Now we have a very sizable portion of the population intensely loyal to the president and immune to media lies. This is more than Nixon had. They may not admit it as openly as we do, but deep down these patriots are wishing the same thing. Put enough pressure on Trump, and one day the opportunity will present itself.

This is from 11 faggot, way before the vote

OBAMACARE WILL DIE

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

Yeah, passed in the House.
Not like that means jack shit.

desu, he's probably just hallucinating little green vietcong eating McConnell's brains

>>Now GOP can pass the tax reform and infrastructure plan to destroy democrats in 2018

how you gonna pass tax ? i thought that ocare ties up lots of taxes so u need to repeal it first

I prefer my senators not to have brain cancer.

Is this what you consider winning?

tfw one vote short

topkek

You know...........................................he's not wrong. He said the better thing was to let it implode and have democucks deal with it but that it wasn't right for the American people. So he's actually being honest. I remember that from his speeches

>Control WH
>Senate and House
>Supreme Court
>51-49
Gentlemen, I give you the NEW 18-1

What do you suggest we do instead oh wise sage

hes already known he was going to hell for a long time after what he pulled in vietnam. just spitting in gods eye on last time

I agree. GOP voters are going to be more motivated to increase the majorities. The Dems' impeachment outrage machine will be running on fumes by then.

>h-haha I wanted 2 fail all along XD

Pathetic excuses

>This is from 11 faggot, way before the vote
time zones, it's from 2:25PM EDT

>Let the American people down

M A S T E R

P E R S U A D E R

Yep, that's it. Time to let Obamacare choke on it's own weight. Good.

>Let it spill out into the schools and churches.
>Let the bodies pile up in the streets!
>In the end, they'll BEG us to save them.

Lame duck Drumpf
Get used to it losers

He's from the pacific timezone, it's from a couple minutes ago

Thank you based Finland for kicking the shit out of the Communists. As an American, I'm sorry my country cucked out and joined the Jewish communists against our own people. We are paying for that decision by becoming a majority minority now. We should have helped you.

I was wondering why the Awan lawyer said 'pizzagate media' in his lawyers statement

recently it came to light that he was subscribed to the elsagate youtube channels.
THIS IS A FALSE FLAG SO HE CAN USE THE COMET PIZZA STRATAGEM

hes a hacker and a spy - he wouldn't have opsec that bad
>UNLESS IT WAS ON PURPOSE

WE ARE BEING PLAYED SOMETHING BIG IS AFOOT

>McCain & Co.
S

>mccain ruined a /comfy/ pence sleep
>mfw

2:25AM*

You made your bed, now lay in it.

in a couple days the average American will cut a fucking check for almost a thousand dollars for shit coverage brought to you by the democrats

You think you winning

So what the fuck now?
Do we keep Obongo care for 4 years?

WATCH!

I'm so fucking sick of this stupid fucking party. This Obamacare shit is a joke.

They've had SEVEN FUCKING YEARS to come up with an alternative, and they're making themselves and their fucking constituents look like fucking idiots. This fucking incompetence is going to cause us to lose EVERYTHING in the coming years, and it's all because a bunch of old fucking boomers are listening to a bunch of bleeding heart liberals.

Mccain is a cocksucker, but why did the other two cunts vote no?

I would pay to support that happening

Whoa whoa whoa where does it say he was subscribed to the elsagate channels?

>staring down

You can't even see the traitors face

>mfw the public blames republicans for obamacare failure

reuters.com/article/us-usa-healthcare-poll-idUSKBN1702WH

FLASHBACK

Just let everyone's healthcare explode and then fix it? This is the plan?