Were Nubians Kings?

Did Nubians ever rule Egypt?

>igg-games.com/sid-meiers-civilization-vi-nubia-civilization-scenario-pack-free-download.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
igg-games.com/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-110-free-download.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qzkVTDfxIUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes they were in fact KANGZ.
Egypt soon fell into chaos after the fact.

I'm serious.

There were some pharoahs, but they are not quite the same black as Jamal at the welfare department every first of every month. They are caucasoid niggers.

Two dynasties, the shortest lived, supposedly they even experienced white flight because, of course, the nubians decided it was their turn to be oppressive, just like African Americans are doing today

He is too. Nubians ruled Egypt, which soon fell into total chaos.

I really hope you aren't implying that Nubia is civ 6 is suppose to represent Egypt. Because that would make you a retard
>Sudan
>caucasoid niggers.

You mean a Semitic-Negroid mix?

Redpill me more, Vlad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

What's a Nubian?

1 or 2 dynasties as conquerors

thou they didnt take any knowledge of their subjects back to the southern homelands

Nothing in your link says anything about Egypt falling into chaos
People who lived in current days Sudan back in the ancient days

>implying

They were east african. Not sub-saharan. That dindu on the cover looks west african. East Africans are slightly smarter than the others but not as smart as Arab north.

Does anyone that studied this more have a better way to put it?

They ruled for like 80 years, then didn't anymore. Not really anything of note.

What else?

Black rage?

Who is this fat black tranny supposed to be?

Shut the fuck up white boy.

Amanitore

Gonna need a quick rundown on him.

>niggers look pissed off even 1700 yrs ago

We wuz kangz 'n' shiiieeet

So, how the hell did a bunch of cave men take down your empire so easily?

Looks like a fucking jew

>Amanitore
Literally who? Am I uncultured for never having heard of this historical figure? Wikipedia barely has a page on this.

I feel like CIV 6 dropped the fucking ball when choosing the civs and leaders. Like Scythia and Australia and now Nubia. Also Sumeria is debatable imo too.

Did any of you guys even click the fucking link?

>Am I uncultured for never having heard of this historical figure?
Not really

Sorry but Egypt was black.

No and kill yourself you autistic freak.

no

Nubia isn't Egypt you absolute retard

Fuck off with your Nehesiyi bullshit KANG.
The Egyptians kept a strong border at Elephantine to keep the niggers out.
The Middle Kingdom made the mistake of expanding into the south and employing Nubian Archers in the army and these faggots deserted their posts and lost North Canaan to the Hittites and South Canaan to the Amorites and Hebrews.
Kush was a shit tier Egypt that only existed as a foil to Thebes during the Avaris period, and the one Kang in the post-Ramessid who actually become pharaoh was just some chancer Egyptian army general who got lucky in the chaos before Persian direct rule
Niggers are shit now, they were shit then, and they will be shit forever

So they barely did shit and were useless. They just ruled over shit lands?

Couldn't they try to make her at least somewhat attractive? I'm sticking with Civ V

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND there goes nofap

And then whitey stole your technolomagies & yous became mud hous n shieet

Civ6 is straight trash. Denounced for stupid reasons.

>denounced for stupid reasons

You mean leaders in the game denounce you for stupid reasons? I've never played the game, so I know nothing about it

Civ 6 looks and plays like fucking shit. The art style in this game is a complete flop and all those people denying it back they were fooling themselves.

Funny how firaxis was able to fix xcom2 mostly just a few months after the game released yet Civ 6 is still a fucking broken pile of trash after a year.

Example: Gorgo of sparta denounces you for never going to war with anyone, and if you go to war with her, she will denounce you after its all said and done anyway. I could go on with all the stupid shit

1. WHY THE HELL DO THEY HAVE A WOMAN, AND NOT LEONIDAS LEADING SPARTA?!?

2. What a shame, they completely destroyed the game series I grew up with. Civ 4 and Civ 5 are amazing.

No fucking clue, its kind of fucking bullshit.
Personally, I don/t mind some of the changes, but my main concerns is how the diplomacy now works, and how retarded firaxis was when picking lots of these leaders in the name of diversity. Other than that civ 6 is decent for me, but thats probably only because I kick ass at it

The goofy art style and blatant virtue signaling are just too much for me. At least the Civ V community (I threw up in my mouth when I typed that) is still going strong

>Couldn't they try to make her at least somewhat attractive?

That would be sexist and body negative.

The only reason I am playing civ 6 currently and not civ 5 is because I burnt myself out just playing modded civ 5 games. In all practical regards, civ 5 is most definitely the better game.

Also, is it true that civ 6 can't handle maps as big as in civ v

Dude... Rope has a bigger wikipedia page than this irrelevant bitch. Clear sign that liberals are fuck up our games.

Nubians are hemitic which is a sub group of Caucasoid. They have no relation to negroids. They are just white people who got very blacked by the sun. The clue is in the nose which is thin like European noses not wide like nigger noses

Nubians didn't even rule Nubia

The Nubians did rule Egypt and it was the era when Egypt went to total shit.

The base game doesn't make maps as big as they were in civ 5, civ 6 huge is just civ 6's standard with only about 20 more tiles in both directions, just more crowded with civs. civ 6 standard is like civ 5 small, and even though you can get giant maps that are actually big from mods, they dont run very well because civ 6 prioritizes leader cutscenes over actual functioning gameplay, and where I could use a normal laptop to play a civ 5 game even with a shit ton of mods, it takes 20 minutes for a civ 6 game to load if you use a map with the same size as a large civ 5 game, and then any mods you have will also make the game run like shit. They didn't prioritize the performance or the customer any where near as much as the SJW bullshit diverse leaders and the Mickey Mouse bullshit art style.

Trick-nology and black - i mean white magic of course.*
Also the fact that all the other peoples of the world were so peace loving and tolerant that they did not expect such evil and violence that the huwhite peoples expressed to be actually possible.**
*There are kangz that actually believe this
**This is something a massive amount of white retards also believe even if it is a bit exaggerated in this comment

WTH? I seriously thought that was a #WEWUZKANGZ meme and not an actual artwork from a real actual game.

This fucking update screwed up all my favorite mods and saved games... god fucking dammit.

Damn. Well user, it was nice talking to you, and now I know not to even waste my time pirating that garbage.

Go pirate something else. I recommend The Witcher 3.

thanks and good night

Even in Ancient Egypt niggers were getting curb stomped.

>igg-games.com/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-110-free-download.html

I knew that part, what I didnt understand is why those clothses are so similar. Apearantly that ruler ruled after the greco-persian influences of alexander and the roman conquest or something so it's still wrong? I donno.

From what I read here it sounds like they made her west african when she was actually east african? It seems like another attempt to be declare west africans as kangz, though a more subtle one this time.

Civ is turning into more shit. Civ 4 was the last good one.

WE

Its fun if you're bored of civ 5, but its not worth the damn price. I bought it after i bought civ 5 complete edition because I figured "its another civ game, why not?" and I don/t particularly mind the cartooniness of it, im just mad its an overpriced hunk of shit and all it seems they focused on while making it was jewing everyone out of money and jewing in as much bullshit as possible. If it ran as good as civ 5, had a shelf life of civ 5, and didn't prioritize this shit, people wouldn't care, but they jewed out the season pass holders and not to mention, there most expensive dlc only adds fucking city states and natural wonders to the normal game, not a civ or two. And on top of that, the natural wonders that are added dont appear on the earth maps the game provides either. Fucking bullshit, but I've got nothing better to play, so I guess I'm just getting jewed now

Funny how the White guy has the facial structure of a nigger. You're even ashamed of your facial structure...

Yes Nubians ruled Egypt for some time but Nubians arent sub saharan africans, they look way different

If you want a good strategy game I recommend Crusader Kings II.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qzkVTDfxIUI

It's my favorite Civ game and I've played them all.

I've heard of this, but I'm not really feeling this, and I'm not really into HOI either

Egypt is already in the game.

This Nubian DLC is crap. It's way overpowered, and isn't characteristic of the actual Nubians, they weren't that powerful, but there is only one black nation, so they're bowing to the SJWs.

Eh, she's barely a problem. I rarely run into her. I always get Russia, Macedonia, India, and England. They take turns declaring on me, I kick their asses, and then they want to BFFs. I can deal with that - in the early stages of teh game, you can declare and not get warmonger, and they'll declare if you have ONE luxury they want. So just build up early, kick their asses, and you're cool. What's fucked up is if you choose a scorched earth policy - declare on me, I wipe you off the map. Then EVERY civ denounces you as warmonger. Same if you take a city from a civ that declares on you. They really need to redo the AI, because it's just fucking dumb. I want to like Civ 6, and keep playing, because parts of it are good, but some of it is just fucking stupid, like how you'll ave two barbarian camps pop up right next to you within 5 turns of beginning, and they start pumping mounted troops out? What the fuck! Plus, they tuned the barbarians to be WAY aggressive in one of the last updates, I had a scout with a sliver of red left on his health bar attack a city with walls and a population of 9. Hilarious.
And ONCE, fucking ONCE, I'd like to build Stonehenge. It's impossible, with the way the game is now. And tune the fucking religious victories, I turn it off in the game settings, because the game just becomes religious spam with multiple civs spamming apostles at me. Religion is broken, period.
I still play Civ 5, but it's too easy. Civ 6 is hard, and I like that. But it's too flawed, I gave up on end game, and just play up to modern era. I don't care about winning, I'm just learning the game, and like I said, parts of it are really good - I love the Polish civ, it's got some interesting bonuses and I've build big empires with her. But religion, barbarians, the warmonger bullshit, and the UI are shit, unless you mod it.
Fuck Nubia. It's overpowered, I'm not dealing with that bullshit, it's a InstaWIn button for lazy players.

Then explain Egypt.

Only because Rome had sacked it. The Egypt of that time was a pale ghost of the Egypt 1500 years before that, when they built the pyramids.

>because civ 6 prioritizes leader cutscenes over actual functioning gameplay

Don't get me fucking started.

I stopped playing endgame, because A. it sucks, and B. it freezes and slows down to a fucking crawl. And, it freezes the whole computer quitting and saving.

I guess I do have a lot of issues with 6. I'm just used to a lot of the shit. I don't really give a fuck if China is upset because I have more shit than he does.

CIv 6 isn't actually that hard so long as you can get it to run right and you're good at remembering what you're up against. In about 4 hours a couple of days ago, I won a standard size earth map tsl prince difficulty domination victory on turn 168 (1010 AD) as Alexander the Great, and I was in the industrial era when I won.

Is that site trust worthy? I had the "Ohai, your Flash is outdated, let me update it for you with a trojan" bullshit pop up.

Literally the same goddamn problem. If the autosave for this game wasn't in the game, I'd have quit long before I was jewed for the dlc.

Don't click those. Only download from there. The ads have viruses, not the games.

yes but they are the reason the Islamic empires had such an easy time invading egypt
Nubians fucked up the country, and are fairly irrelevant to the world, it's their current retard dev staff trying to push their politics (covfefe lmao XD)

I never got the appeal of Civ, desu. it seems like a less indepth Total War with only autoresolves and custom or random maps. I only played I think Civ 5 for a bit and I just thought it was boring. I know TW's AI isnt great but I enjoy building up my cities a lot.

Old total war, I mean. Rome I and Medieval II. the new shit is so streamlined I cant stand it.

>They where only able to be kangz for 100 years
Lol

To each their own. I don't get the appeal of games like Heartstone or Magic: The Gathering, but it doesn't bother me that people do. I just enjoy the game. Or, try to.

That's not what your article says, Nikkita:

>hey assimilated into society by reaffirming Ancient Egyptian religious traditions, temples, and artistic forms, while introducing some unique aspects of Kushite culture.[2] It was during the 25th dynasty that the Nile valley saw the first widespread construction of pyramids (many in modern Sudan) since the Middle Kingdom.

The Wewuzkangz crowd were right all along. They build pyramids and sheeit.

thats fair, and im not saying you shouldnt enjoy it. I just mean I dont really understand the appeal. I feel like I cant really build my cities the way I like, the combat isnt all that interesting, etc. I do really like the generated worlds and stuff though.
I guess it has me wanting for more.

They were basically Egyptian fan boys. They emulated Egypt, or what they thought was Egypt, but they were around 1500 years after the last great Egyptian empire. Their pyramids were small copies of the Great Pyramids, and they build palaces that copies the ones in Egypt. Their pyramids were small, like one or two stories tall.

Pirate it if you feel like trying, the devs are the most jewish things on earth

Really?

Basically nigger tier work, not worthy of being mentioned or remembered

>They are caucasoid niggers.
I think jamal in the welfare department is whiter than fucking nubians
you might share the same grandfather

The internet has always been retarded but this must be some kind of mass mental illness. It was a mistake giving access to proles.

>What's a Nubian?

A nigger

They wuz kangz.

stonecutting and copying the egyptian aesthetics isnt bad though. More than most of the rest of africa ever accomplished.

Civ is Baby's First 4x. ~Europa Universalis 4 player

Sad EU4 also became full-jew mode with more DLC than there will soon be white people left in Sweden (the devs are Swedish), But at least it's a game that doesn't white-wash history -- black slaves is a valuable trade good around mid-western africa, and non-EU countries generally have tech / power penalties.

Can't wait for EU5. I just pirate them.

have u deal with nubian before? nubian are way more civilized than sub saharan africans

Aren't they only in Egypt and Sudan?

part of them in south Egypt in Aswan and the other part in Sudan yes

Good, another bunch of savages to Deus Vult with Conquistadors