Non gender upbringing for your kids

Dear goyim,

I found this great progressive video about people raising their children genderless in Sweden.

It's so beautiful. Tears to my eyes.

I suggest you raise your non white children the same way.

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>VICE
Fixed to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

sage

very nice schlomo, my hope to humanity status: restored.

Look at his beautiful non gendered person.

I gotta stand by with the swedes here since no one else wants to apparently. If you watch the Video and look at the Scene of These degenerates Walking into the mall you can see how fucking horrified the ethnic swedes are from These Freaks.

Most Swedes still are normal People who have to watch as their Country is wasted under them through the Immigration policy and crazyness of These left Freaks.

Revolution when Swedebros ?

I was brought up in a non-binary home and I became a functional transwoman, it's a good thing to see more representation and especially awareness proliferation amongst kids

Functioning, huh

Those periods must be tough. Try not to get knocked up

more pedophile grooming

>posting a low quality version
You need to up your cowgirl game senpai.

Say what you will; the Future is Female.
With strong leadership such as Zoe Quinn and Brianna Wu triumphing over the bigots of gamergate, and effective trans education supported at the state level, you can expect to see a lot more transwomen in the future. And we will defeat you.

>that part of video where daughter is visibly unconformable answering to call her or him today
>doesnt want to decide
>just call me by me first name
>dad triggered

Beautiful! Thank you for your service patriot

Bait zzzzzzzzzzzz

> dad

This person is obviously a gender fluid mapa

>government-funded neutral play gartens

Next time, remember to use image search to find the best quality one.

Wtf is wrong with white people? I dont even know who are the niggers anymore

it looks like IT

based norbot

your life is a lie :( i am very sorry for you :( you probably already know this deep down :( very sad

I mean, I'm all for trying to solve this fucking brainwashing jewish bullshit they're trying to force down our throats, but this 'Mapa' is one of the few legit cases where being trans is OK.

The 'dude' was literally born with a vagina and a dick, HE is one of the few real trans in the world. Probably shouldn't be raising kids with his fucked genes and ideas though.

Imagine when they will become teenagers and want to rebel against their unironically psychopathic parents. They will literally dedicate their life to bringing traditional values back to europe. Those are the next Swedish Hitlers, deus vult.

This part was so sad. You can tell the child doesn't want to give the wrong answer and knows their parent is expecting a certain response. The second time they asked they only offered "she" or "hen"- clearly leading. Disgusting. Also, pretty sure they only offered dresses to the kid to wear... and Giving a kid a name ending in A when they are male is kind of asking for trouble IMO. Poor kid.

Has VICE always been this cultural marxist tier?

There used to be a time where people like him were castrated, put in the zoo or worse.

I literally cannot comprehend this way of teaching and the LGBTQ+ etc mindset on gender. The least these people can do is tell them that if you have a penis you are biologically a male, if you have a vagina you are biologically a female.

Its funny how gender neutrality really means turning little boys into little girls.

This is possibly the most degenerate thing I have ever seen. This kind of shit must be stopped with any means necessary. We cannot allow the world to become like this.

why does the faggot with pink highlights sound so sick? parents already pumping him with hormone blockers and estrogen?

>I was brought up in a non-binary home and I became a functional transwoman

functioning as in full of self-hate and sexual vanity?

I know you all hate Gavin McInnis for being a Cuck and all, but at least when he ran vice, he ghost wrote articles from the pov of women, blacks, and gays about how fucked up trannies are.
Years ago I thought "it's weird, but let freaks be freaks. Drag queens and shemales are funny, and at least they know how to have a good time, even if they're mentally ill. "
I was wrong. Pushing this stuff is so nihilistic, so depraved, and so degrading. It's unbelievable. My old live and let live attitude is gone. I don't even blame the trans people. That's like blaming a schizophrenic for thinking there's a microchip in their brain. They're victims, sick, basically.
.... but the people in the media who encourage them, tell them they're right, theyre brave, etc. It's like telling Jeffrey Dhamer he was brave to go beyond society and find love on his own terms.

stopped at 1min30. already disgusted as fuck

No. But I'm speechless. This is so sick.. It's child abuse, and then a news crew saying "you're so brave to fuck up your kids, and everyone else's kids. "

The left thinks we are evil Nazis, sadistic Nazi death camp guards. But watching this breaks my heart. I really feel so so sad for these kids. I feel bad for the freak show parents, too. But they've gone from abused to abuser, imo. This is heart wrenching shit

Sometimes I think that VICE and other similar outlets could be covertly on our side and this is an accelerationist psy-op. It clearly shows how unnatural and wrong all this degeneracy is and no matter what you say most people in the world have normal values. Really, this video is a call to action more then anything else. Also Shabat shalom to the OP in the holy land.

At this point it seems like we will only truly change in the face of disaster. Ridicilous shit like this is the result of taking our wealth for granted, this will not last

Let's see how much time we have for talking about gender identity if Swedes suddenly don't have food on the table anymore

Chilling

The worst part is that someone will actually watch this and wholeheartedly think it's a good thing.
I am still bewildered as to why not more people are waking up to fight shit like this. Is the world even real?

Many people are victims of our education systems. During the cold war our educational institutions were infiltrated by marxists. The new marxism is cultural marxism aka liberalism.

Kid is depressed as fuck. Already sad that he can't call himself a boy because he knows his "mapa" won't approve. Issues for life, poor thing.

>raising genderless demons
This is pure satanism.

Trannies are repellent. Androgynous is the least disgusting of the gender confused - at least they're not trying to trick anyone.

Satanists actually love their family and friends, though, and therefore would not do this to their offspring.

You know the situation is fucked up when common sense is considered "radical".

You don't get it do you. Just like they bring in Niggers to europe to wash out and destroy all sense of race. Just like they teach SJW crap to destroy all knowledge. Exactly the same is going on with gender. Instead of 2 genders they will invent 20, then 500. Make it so confusing and twisted that any definition gender loses all meaning. Then they can declare gender itself null and void. It longer exists.
This is (((Satans))) plan. The total enslavement of everything and everyone. No nations, No race, No gender, No culture. Just one world global Communism that worships Satan aka Soros.

Why do the supposedly evil right wingers seem to be the only ones that actually think of the children

Why do the left just want to see children dress in bondage gear and use dildos in the name of "sexual liberation"

>no gender upbringing means forcing male kids to look female

honestly at this point i would be more understanding if they buzzed theyr hair and made them wear a robe

Seriously this. They aren't raising those poor kids genderless- they're raising them transgender. Totally different.

I had a nightmare that the tranny dad (mapa) banged me

I'm trans and think this is fucked. That parent should be tied down and fed to rats

Kek

That's simply sick.

>Sweden
The funny thing is that Sweden was based up until the 60s, every immigrant had to assimilate. An immigrating Jew named David Schwarz started the debate on allowing more immigration and becoming more multicultural
(((they))) are always behind every action

Sounds horrible. I had an absolutely realistic dream due to watching GoT and reading too much Eichenwald Twitter. The end result was me and Daenerys trying to escape seaborn squid-rape-monsters.

The amount of replies proves your statement wrong.

Sweden is beyond saving. All we can do now is point at it, laugh, and call it names.

>non gender upbringing
Way to kindergender acceptance
Just make sure your leaders do not follow while you busy laughing.

Even our most hardcore leftists laugh at them.

Gas the kikes

How does he do it?

This is sick. These idiots don't know what they are doing. It's always these gay faggots and lesbian parents who have these ideas. Vocal minority with mental illness.

It's very obvious these 2 kids are confused about their own life. They are being brainwashed by their insane parents and government is supporting this as well.

In 20 years from now Sweden will have huge issues. Their society will not handle this kind of load.

Not even going to watch the thing

Muslims taking sweden over can't be worse than this.

What's wrong with this? They are simply ignoring things from kikestianity. (((Gender roles))) are the same cancer as all religions, it's bullshit

>that look in that kids' eye

He's totally dead inside

They're outright lying, noone uses the prenoun "hen" and it's ridiculed by a large majority of the swedes. People like this will end themselves eventually.