WHY HAVEN'T YOU STARTED STOCKPILING -SILVER- YET?

Why haven't you been preparing for when SHTF?

How deep are you in population centres? Are you in an urban centre or will you be fine?

Other urls found in this thread:

z3news.com/w/finding-top-silver-rally/
youtube.com/watch?v=NzCN96j7K60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are your liquor production set ups like? Beer? Wine? Fruit Wine? Spirits?

It will be the currency before society rebuild itself.

Cause I'm a poorfag.
Also if you do stockpile, dont buy it from the bank. They register all of it and might fuck you over once the economy collapses.
Don't forget, banks run the world

I have things called bullets and fire arms so I will take your silver and fruity wine

I live in a densely populated area, no guns, vehicle or food stockpile. So pretty much fucked lol

only have 1700 ounces collecting dust

Only ever buy physical silver that you yourself hold. Anything else if a fools game. When it goes down you wont have bank to call on. Not sure how it works in other countries, but here the mint is forced to produce a small percentage that is sold privately. Usually it goes to larger banks like Scotia Bank (who was recently caught price setting with deutsche bank) and then is sold to independent sellers.

I have a guy that sells me at a loss for himself because he uses my land for pigs. We're both on the same page and readiness on my land for when it goes down.

what good would that do? you cant buy anything in a store with that and you dont get market value on it when sold. nobody buys at market value except goys who buy silver because the bank jew says its a good investment

Thinking ahead, one of the dozen batches has been laced wth deadly ricin dust and is only distinguishable by the maker. Have fun enjoying those spoils

If you're buying from a bank or a cash4gold place you are doing it wrong.

Buying silver isn't for the short or medium game, it is for the long game. After society drags itself from the ashes.

silver is worthless. it's what poor people think of as a "precious" metal
chinese and indians only buy gold

>Indians as a standard.
>Chinese buy silver like its going out of style.
>Chinese buy decorated silver coins for 23.5% over market value.
>Not buying yearly Chinese Pressed Panda Coins to then sell for more silver.

I'm buying silver but it's only because I'm trying to get my American dollars out of my paypal account into Canadian banks without incurring the fucking 5% currency conversion fee that paypal hits you with

Don't fall for it Sup Forums

>Over the past three weeks, I have been sharing my dreams and visions showing silver prices moving higher. After hitting the bottom at $15.17 on July 10, it has been steadily moving up, reaching its’ highest point yesterday at $16.82 before dropping back down to the current price at $16.57.

>On July 18 and 19, I started sensing a drop coming, but did not know the timing. I shared a warning in a post on July 20. Then on July 23, I saw more upward movement coming, but also saw it coming to a sudden end, which I shared in a post on July 24. Then on July 26, the picture got clearer when I received another warning about a significant drop coming, causing silver prices to fall into a pit.

>So, now the big question is where is the top; how high does it go before it starts dropping? At the start of my prayer time yesterday, I asked God that question. Later, I saw a short vision of a line graph of silver prices moving higher and crossing a little above a horizontal line, which marked the next dollar increment. I did not see any numbers, but He allowed me to know the horizontal line was not much higher than the current market price. So, I believe it was at $17.00. Since the price peaked just a little above that, I am expecting the top to be around $17.10.

>z3news.com/w/finding-top-silver-rally/

no large stockpile here just to camping back bags with food water some basic camping tools and some military gas masks for me and my bro we live about 20 minutes outside of los angeles
our real stockpile is our parents house about 60 pounds of silver and gold coins buried out in a nondescript location as well as firearms
and a shitton of mre type foods we've been preparing for a long time as well as making our selves as self sustaining as possible

FUCK OFF WILLIAM DEVAIN

Waste of time and money

Do you really think we are going to dip past .85? NAFTA negotiations are going to bring us back to mid .70s~

The plan,Get your silver stacks move to china when SHTF. Do drugs, kill some chinks, then meet an Asian Waifu and settle down
youtube.com/watch?v=NzCN96j7K60

heres why stockpiling gold is completely retarded for plebs like us

If shit goes down, that guy will betray you. He will have the land, the pigs, the silver and your wife too probably.

I'm not talking about the exchange rate. I'm talking about the fact that Paypal charges you an additional 5% on the existing exchange rate when you try to switch USD to CAD.

For example, if the exchange rate is 1.25, I'd only be getting 1.2 through Paypal.

So I bypass this by buying silver, which I can purchase over paypal in American dollars and get shipped to me, thereby bypassing the 5% conversion fee.

My plan is to sell when the exchange rate and the price of silver goes up a little bit. Not trying to make money, just avoid the fee.

Cute

You city folk better be ready for the well trained and self sufficient rural checkpoints.

My town is around ~3000 people and pretty far away from any other population centre. It's one of the few perks of living in non-Ontario/Quebec Canada.

I am stockpiling Funko Pops instead. They will be worth a fortune. It is 2017, people. Get with the program.

yup

Why did it go down so much? how did the value decrease more than half in 17 years?

Except he wont because he's not autistic and he knows my cellars are worth more than all the silver in his vault, at least for the first few years, and his brother is my cousins wife.

Shiny things don't impress me and in a shtf situation what are you really going to get for it?.

Bulk ammo and food storage is the only good investment.

I planted 2 apple trees this week. Will that save me?

New and better mining methods.

Dude. Thanks for the great idea. But implementing it. Do you tell the marauders that to keep them from killing you and taking your shit, or just let them kill you, knowing they'll die?
Apocalyptic politics, man. Goes to show, being civilized always works best. Too bad we have to deal with the uncivilized. I guess after a bunch die, they'll learn.
That's the problem I have with "the walking dead ", the villains are stupid. Smart people will recreate rule of law, because it works better than anything else

Yeah, same boat. A $30 bar of silver, or 50 rounds of 7.62x39 for the same price. Not planning on robbing or killing people for their ducats, but I'd rather invest in something with real life applications than shiny metal.

i am prepared.
and i can say you silver helps you shit.
you cant eat silver.
read some prepper websites and get prepared.

Stockpiling Everclear 190.

If shit ever truly hits the fan silver is useless, there's a minimum level of infrastructure and development needed before people start trading food for shiny metal just because it's shiny.

>50 rounds for $30
>$.60/round
Are you buying PPU or RAS Elite or something? Even the good Yugo surp is half that much.

>his brother is my cousins wife

This as well, desu.
Priorities go as follows
1: Guns, ammunition, and training
2: literally everything else

That's not even from me, Serbs during the civil War learned this shit not a few decades ago.

I was waiting for someone to make that connection

?