How BLACKED is Paul Ryan now that his precious OCare repeal effort is OVER?

How BLACKED is Paul Ryan now that his precious OCare repeal effort is OVER?

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.house.gov/press-release/goodlatte-judiciary-republicans-call-second-special-counsel-address-issues-outside-scope-special-counsel-muellers-investigation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Very

What do you think he's gonna do about the impending Clinton/Comey/Lynch investigation?

I never hear him talked about in those threads, but I doubt we should just ignore him.

>impending
you mean the one that's only sourced by anons on Sup Forums?

Just like all those impending child abuse ring arrests last year right?

No I mean the one that is posted on an official government website as well as the one they read aloud in the senate you fucking Brock-bot.

judiciary.house.gov/press-release/goodlatte-judiciary-republicans-call-second-special-counsel-address-issues-outside-scope-special-counsel-muellers-investigation/

fair enough. However, the document is pretty clear that the investigation hasn't happened yet, that's why they want a second special counsel.

I'm not a dem-shill, but the evidence for the Clinton/Comey/Lynch stuff is similarly vague to the Russia investigation. It's just bullshit and noise.

>2017.
>Not having single payer or universal healthcare.

His refusal to give McCain and his crew a guarantee of a conference committee is the cause of the GOP failure in the Senate. Ryan is a budget guy. He's a tax guy. With the August recess coming up, Ryan wants to 'healthcare' over with and move onto his pet issues where he shines. He would have simply passed the "skinny" Senate bill and moved on telling his supporters they'd come back for the rest of Ocare at some undetermined date in the future.

It's a clean slate for Ryan to get to work on taxes after the recess.

They've already asked the AG and President for info on these issues, sounds like they are doing some investigating, even if it hasn't "officially" started yet.

Plus all the evidence that Trump Jrs meeting with a Russian lawyer was a set up by the Democrats via Fusion GPS, plus all the evidence that the Russians didn't hack the DNC emails or Podesta.

I can't wait for him to lose in the 2018 Republican primary. He and Cantor can go suck each other off.

you can't do tax reform without the budget savings from ocare repeal.

I'm agreeing that the Russia stuff is thin, but I'm not seeing how Clinton/Comey/Lynch is any more real.

ARCHIVE IT FOR LATER THE MODS ARE DELETING FUCKING EVERYTHING

?

as amusing as that would be, i'm skeptical it would happen

>you can't do tax reform without the budget savings from ocare repeal
I've read as much but apparently there are some arcane rules that can be "tweaked" and it's all about style given those rules. They may not get a full overhaul but they'll get a great deal done.

I honestly don't see it. They can't even agree on the one campaign promise they've been repeating for years. It seems like tax reform is a huge minefield.

Maybe it's not as politically charged but it's easy to blunder and the trump admin has never seemed weaker.

>the trump admin has never seemed weaker

The attack on Sessions, Scaramucci's insanity are all scripted distractions.

I'm wondering when Sup Forums is going to come to terms with the reality of Trump. Can you imagine a scenario where a President Jeb or Rubio or Christie couldn't get a full or partial repeal of the ACA? They'd have gotten this done, been much more disciplined, and communicated much better.

I agree. But I think Trump is creating chaos for it's own sake. I don't think even he knows where he's going with it. I don't think he's playing 11th dimensional chess with us.

I dream of the day the administration gets rid of Ryan. Fucking weasel. I have no idea why Trump allowed him in the first place.

I meant from a political capital perspective. Obviously that stuff is just noise. The defeat of repeal/replace with all the drama makes both conservatives and moderates more likely to balk at tax reform.

Ryan will shut it down