Pepistani cringe thread

Pepistani cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrEcIbrwfE8
youtube.com/watch?v=rfKVKmqzCIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even Kek hates these losers

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

>pepistani

Sides went to orbit

i envision this thing running around my yard squealing

....and i am unafraid

nice memes
Now fuck off back home, manchild

>filtered

BUH-BYE!

They're just having fun. Op is a faggot.

wow you must be a based faggot
praise kek XDD

>kikestani cringe
sure why not

"Oy vey goyim! the ADL doesn't care about coinservative Jews!"

youtube.com/watch?v=wrEcIbrwfE8

Divide and conquer

manface

Yes, kekistani turbo autists are an embarrassment to the right and need to die out as soon as possible.

Good. I don't want to be associated with t_d and it's jew cocksuckers

shareblue cointelpro divide and conquer thread

>kike

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

good job proving his point with your childish, le epic reddit one liners!

>HAHA NOT EATING THIS PILE OF ROTTING LARD IS BAD BECASUE WEE NEED TO UNIFY GOOD STUFF WUITH SOME PILE OF ROTTING SITNKKNING SHIT LOL

strats

I love me a good old fashioned white people cringe thread, thanks

>le epic reddit one liners!

sums up you kekistani retards pretty damn well

The majority of Sup Forums already sees you as cancerous cringey losers who are only making the rest of them look bad.

>cringey cancerous losers
>shitpost image

w-woah, a newfag like me is outmatched by your superior internet debate skills! where did you learn from, the youtube comments section?

how old are you?

Just answer, I'm 26 btw

hmmm?

It's way past your bedtime isn't it?

i have that spinner

see: every thread today trying to kill McCain by spamming single character posts

This is what happens when video game autists think they actually swayed the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=rfKVKmqzCIs

REEEE

Shariablue shills get OUT

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

>HEY GUYZ DONT YOUU THINK KEKSITAN IS LE CRINGE XD

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person or topic (like Kekistan) and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Kekistan. Kekistan is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that civic nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

Kekistan is Love.
Kekistan is Life.

These degenerate retards need to be thrown into a giant blender.

lol, fuck off pepistani nigger

hahaha right?

le ebin l'edditards!

Hillary can still win this!

Cringeworthy or not, they carry the genes that civilized and built the modern world. They deserve at least a small moniker of respect.

Did you mean a small mockery? You mean modicum, you illiterate Kekistani nigger.

Pepe is cringy shit and kek is also had.

Stop promoting stale dumb shit.

>tell somebody you support Trump
>they automatically associate you with these cringe lords

FUCK THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS

Why are they all so bro-tier I'm genuinely confused right now.

Okay, on which image are you on?

600lb disabled user detected

hom many flags you bought?

Okay we need to make clear some shit in here for the fucking newfag teenage kids :

-Kekistan meme started when there was no Happenings, everyone was bored and some autists started series of threads about buying an Island and calling it Kekistan

-This shit joke goes too far, kids that came here during Burger election think we're Cool and Hip hop n shit, take memes from here and post it in Rebbit to show other teenagers how cool they are

-This shitstain reaches 9geg and facebook and goes viral, our Teenagers in Rebbit think now they made this and they are oldfags, and this isn't just a meme it's a political movement called "Alt-right", and "alt-right" is so Cool because people get offended by it, so we're edgy

-These Teenage Mongoloids start to look for Origins of this meme and they find 4chin, they think this place is so Cool and Dark-web shit and edgy, so they talk shit to real oldfags in here that never been to other website than Sup Forums and tell them how this board should be

Listen here you little shitstains, Sup Forums has always been satire, it's just a fucking place to run away from our realities and shitpost to forget about our Wagecuck jobs, any autist who takes shit in here seriously should hang himself

>black guy
FUCKING BASED

>pathetic bong who will never know the true honor and value of being part of a caring brotherhood
Why live?

No mercy for redditard trash.

Pepistanis are our no 1 punching bags.

>Listen here you little shitstains, Sup Forums has always been satire, it's just a fucking place to run away from our realities and shitpost to forget about our Wagecuck jobs, any autist who takes shit in here seriously should hang himself

pol has changed, don't kid yourself. 95% of the threads now are psyops, slide threads or spam.

sorry man. old pol aint comin back

here's a good one

What's that old saying? "Those who get their kicks pretending to be idiots will surely attract actual idiots who think they're in good company?"

It was inevitable.

MUST be satire.

I don't see anything wrong with those people.
It is an entry. Alt-Right is irl now and we better support that shit It is easier to steer the alt-right than the whole society.

If people want this to go anywhere we have to stop bitching about every tentacle that spawns out of Sup Forums. We should embrace it.

>Wake up at 3 in the afternoon
>Eat the hotpockets mom slide under my door
>Gotta keep it locked, she's a normie
>Put my fedora on and sit at the computer
>Hello r/donald
>My based negros are bulling like crazy today
>See thread talking about how multicultarlism is good
>Look over at my wall sized picture of Sargon
>Touch myself

they still look very retarded

Godly quints. Could it be kek himself?

>Sup Forums high command

the kekistan meme needs to die and will die by the end of this year it really cringe

Kill them all.

Shareblue is that you?

is not an entry in to alt right or anything most people are just faggot centrists sargons fans since he took it here is a kekistranny

here you fucking fag look why every one hates you you are cringe

that thread never fails to make me laugh

>Honey Badger

Fuck those piece of shit, Islamist apologist, MGTOW faggots.

We'll have to put up with that. For now.....

Oh you loser....realize that black guys like this love anime---and will be future uncle toms; they definitely do not know how to have fun

Holy shit haha

Exactly
We don't need this divide and conquer shit

Well be the day infowars gets shut down for selling snake oil not supported by the FDA then they'll leave and actually get laid
I hope Alex jones really does get offed by some crazy fan

I support your statement. If chaos is our goal, than those people are a step in the right direction.

do we live in the same world these "people" are cancer a plague they took a good meme and destroyed it they hold basic bitch beliefs how many times do people have to explain how cancer these people are? they arent even useful idiots they are useless idiots

Sterf aan kanker, imbeciel.

BASED Tyrone

With this reply I'm sure you're a fucking shill.
I only see liberal faggots using that insult.

They are useful Idiots because they take upon themselves to troll IRL. I like chaos. They make me laugh.

Still your president, bitch

Based Black Man

Why does any political ideal that gets infiltrated by atheists, automatically becomes autistic. Communism, FSM, Kekistan, Paganism, etc.

>Pepistani cringe thread

So (((you))) have realized labeling things as hate symbols does not work any more.
This is the new approach.

That word cringe, cringy.
You may have too many feminists/women in your team to think it has the effect you desire.
It's like woman's worst nightmare to be called cringy, not man's.

The New Chanology

as i said useless idiots they make me cringe did you people not learn what bringing this shit IRL does by now?

holy shit i thought that was Jahans.

It's not shills bruh, we just think you are faggots.

why do street protesters always have middle school presentation boards
can none of them use free photo editing software and local UPS store to print out something professional

That can't take the religion of Kek the god.

nice get for a good thread

>quints get
this is WHY you don't become a namefag.
Being an Anonymous asshole on the Internet and IRL is pretty fucking sweet

fuck this is embarrassing. For your sake I hope you're underage.

Does anyone have pictures of. Neonazi with his 12 year old girlfriend to counter this?

nice fucking quints

Check out this qt