Will WW3 ever start?

So many different flash points I can't even keep track. When is this shit happening? Let's just get it over with already.

Other urls found in this thread:

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=sFC8cp-lhus
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west
youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html
sputniknews.com/us/201706011054212987-us-russia-korea-sanctions
youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-russian-aggression-xsdnldzkq
navalinstitute.com.au/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels
haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931
cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says
foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill
nytimes
archive.is/UQWo6
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q
timesofisrael.com/israeli-satellite-captures-nuclear-capable-russian-missiles-in-syria
timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike
nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html
timesofisrael.com/iaf-arrow-battery-intercepts-syrian-missile-in-first-reported-use-of-the-system
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html
nzivnet.com/articles/5297
bigstory.ap.org/article/44c8332fd5a645478fbec7d4732a8fc5/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

things will get way worse before they get better
just prepare yourself and redpill your brothers

At this point I'm even kinda looking forward to it. The world needs to burn.

>when it does suddenly happen you'll be wishing it hadn't.

I'll be cumming buckets.

WW3 will be some next level shit son.

I promise you you won't like it.

It's not that we really want a WWIII. It's that we need it.

yeah dunno about that. it will probably start with europe going the way of yougoslavia, with muslims rioting in every city. then people are done with them and the war starts. israel and iran start fighting. russia agressively expands and china goed for more territory. the usa, not knowing hat to do tries to defend it's assets and the whole first world suddenly invests most of their capital in drones, AI and space battles. The whole world will be in flames and unmanned combat units will dominate the battlefield. as long as they do not nuke eachother that much we will have some great stuff to watch on the news. I also really like to start lynching these violent muslims in my country.

kek I always wanted it to happen but I panicked when trump shot tomohawk missiles at the russian base in syria

push the buttons already!

Wait is there something wrong with me when that happened, i was hard as rock and ready for war, like i just meet the girl of my dreams and we were gonna fuck that night.

WW3 has been planned hundreds of years ago, and so far it's going according to plan.

It will start soon, and you will not like the outcome. You will be the loser.

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

feel good to say big words right ?
it make you feel powerful
but in reality no one on Sup Forums can win against the MODS

you fear mods on internet more over jews

don't you know, it's already begun

I hope it does because it will shake up the world, remove some bullshit and give people some purpose again.

this

It's already started. It's just a different war now.

No it won't.

At least not in the next decade or so.

But civil war in the western Europe between soon to be redpilled natives and middle east migrants is a nice consolation prize desu.

Still, you probably will be too old to participate in it. This is going to be job for our kids. Our job is to hold the flood of migrants as long as possible and redpil the genreal public.

The world has a single superpower remaining that acts like the world's police and whoever they are behind is gunna do win 100%.

>non country flag
thread disgarded

this is why it's important for white people to take the red pill everywhere. The fall and rise of western europe will be the signal for the us to follow suit.

I really don't understand why people think that WW3 will be like wars fought before - conventional.Why have people fight and destroy industry, infrastructure , when you can just brainwash them to let foreign invaders that out breed them and destroy them, you can win a war without even firing a bullet.The worst kind of war, you can't fight or speak otherwise you are branded a -ism or a -phobe of somekind and you are arrested or your character is assasinated.To be honest I think ww3 has already begun and it might even be close to it's end

>give people some purpose again.
youtube.com/watch?v=sFC8cp-lhus

Worked well last time

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Isis to attack Europe

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west

>What would happen if terrorists exploded a crude nuclear bomb in Washington DC?

youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q

>Nuclear smugglers shopped radioactive material to Islamic State, other terrorists

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html

>The United States sanctioned three Russian companies in connection with North Korea’s ballistic missile and nuclear programs

sputniknews.com/us/201706011054212987-us-russia-korea-sanctions

>Putin warns of nuclear war

youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ

>Hundreds of thousands of Nato troops will be put on a higher state of alert amid growing tensions with Russia

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-russian-aggression-xsdnldzkq

>Russian submarine activity topping Cold War levels

navalinstitute.com.au/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels

>Russia to Launch Massive Ballistic Missile Test From Nuclear Subs

haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931

>Russia's military plane provocations worsening, NATO chief says

cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says

>Russia’s decision to send long-range strategic bombers on regular patrol missions across the Gulf of Mexico is unprecedented

foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html

>Russia 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

>“Putin is rearming more rapidly and extensively than Hitler in the late 1930s.”

upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill

Always archive or screenshot

>nytimes com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
archive.is/UQWo6
>youtube com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q
hooktube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q

>Israeli satellite spots launchers for Russian nuclear-capable missiles in Syria

timesofisrael.com/israeli-satellite-captures-nuclear-capable-russian-missiles-in-syria

>Russian state media reported that Israeli Mossad agents and other foreign military officers were killed in Aleppo on Tuesday in a Russian missile strike

timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike

>American intelligence analysts have concluded that a recent Israeli airstrike on a warehouse in Syria did not succeed in destroying all of the Russian-made antiship cruise missiles that were its target

nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html

>IAF ‘Arrow’ battery intercepts Syrian missile, in first reported use of the system

timesofisrael.com/iaf-arrow-battery-intercepts-syrian-missile-in-first-reported-use-of-the-system

>Russia Is Arming Hezbollah

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html

>In sharp contrast to the clauses of the peace treaty between Israel and Egypt, Egypt has recently been carrying out massive development work at the airport in central Sinai.

nzivnet.com/articles/5297

>“In 2017, all of Israel is under threat,” said Col. Itzik Bar of the military’s Homefront Command. Preparations are underway for Israel to deal with “very high amounts” of incoming fire, he said.

bigstory.ap.org/article/44c8332fd5a645478fbec7d4732a8fc5/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again

>The commander of Israel's Home Front issued a stark warning on Monday that the Middle East is headed for a full-scale, multi-front war that would see the use of weapons of mass destruction

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html

When Queen Elizabeth dies. God bless her.

Civil war will follow and all will fight for the remains, fracturing Europe and killing millions of Whites AGAIN as the Trumpenreich has to go in and punish Germany.

When the Donald finally assaults Merkel's stronghold he will fight and defeat her, then erase her presence from the Warp entirely.

lol get off Sup Forums right now

LOL