After Trump and Brexit, is this the end for the Anglo Saxon west?

>After Trump and Brexit, is this the end for the Anglo Saxon west?

The era of the Anglo is over.

Good.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/28/trump-brexit-end-of-west

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VoHxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>unarchived shill archive.is/VoHxA

It's not like you stupid fucks haven't ruined the Europe so many times.

>the guardian

>The Guardian is literally celebrating the naive thought that the anglo-saxon race is dying

What a fucking surprise.

Based norbot

>MUH DOG EATERS
>MUH OIL BARONS
The white man is the only thing keeping the world from plunging into chaos.

>The era of the Anglo is over.
And the era of the Kraut will never even start.
Just think, you've spent your entire existence railing against superior cultures and now, when you finally con the continent into a relatively peaceful coup, you're going to be a Turkish colony before it finishes.

Germans, truly the eternal barbarians.

WHITE GENOCIDE ISN'T REAL GUISE

IT'S JUST RACIST LIES

> But be careful, chers amis, what you wish for. You may envisage a post-Anglo-Saxon 21st-century gloriously illuminated by the enlightened policies of Macron and Justin Trudeau. Yet the Fortinbras who commands the stage after the self-destruction of the Anglo-Saxon Hamlet is more likely to have the face of a Xi Jinping, Vladimir Putin or Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

Ah yes, Turkey, France, Canada, or even Russia is going to emerge as the world's superpower. How 'enlightened' of you to think that.

This article, like all articles from the Guardian, is full of horseshit.

Another example is of them calling neo-liberalism an Anglo invention. Capitalism is an Italian invention, Regulated Capitalism is a British invention, 'Let's deregulate everything without any concern of the consequences' is a Jewish invention. Ever heard of Rothbard and Friedman?

Anglo culture is pretty meh
Italy is patrician-tier

By "superior cultures" I was mostly referring to Roman and French, not English - though as an Englishman I love the culture my country has created, but I don't think it has the grandiose appeal of some of the continental cultures, just a more homely affair.

>French
>Superior

Hon-Hon, je recevrais ce arabe et je lui inviterais ma femme, puis suce une arabe bite.

>Fr*nch
>Superior """"""culture"""""

>Hon-Hon, je recevrais ce arabe et je lui inviterais ma femme, puis suce une arabe bite.

Sounds great.

Oh whew, so it's actually acknowledged that it's our west.

Nice.

Of course it is, who can deny it ?

A N G L O S
N
G
L
O
S

What?
Trump is german.
WTF are they talking about?

;^)

>The Guardian

wew

The Guardian publishing their delusional fantasies as if they were news, as per usual.

The 'Britain is a nation of immigrants' crowd.