/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - "Looks Like You're Headed to the Shadow Realm, Debbie" EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/VP Pence honoring First responders 7/27/17
youtu.be/nlV8GX6-QTY
>AG Sessions in El Salvador 7/27/17
youtu.be/HZNGMJKt10M
>VP Pence swears in US Amb to Japan Hagerty 7/27/17
youtu.be/EYrK7UvKBeM
>VP Pence @ Natl Fed of Ind Biz 7/27/17
youtu.be/dfIzkt_FrII
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, ICE Act Dir Homan, DoJ) 7/27/17
youtu.be/hCxpijUy2Qo
>State Dept Press Brief 7/27/17
youtu.be/Rf72FJs0Ihw
>Mooch on Cuomo 7/27/17
youtu.be/1_95EluJ01M
>WH Video - Investing in American Workers and Mftg 7/27/17
youtu.be/xVJV_0A3bJY
>Pres Trump &others speech on Foxconn Jobs 7/26/17
youtu.be/30B4ymw18_E
>Pres Trump speech to American Legion Boys&Girls Nation 7/26/17
youtu.be/5WMmUy-mmcY
>SoS T-Rex "not going anywhere" 7/26/17
youtu.be/58YIdLiHsn8
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t6lqTG8hinM?t=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

McCain fucked Trump for the last time.

Based

Can confirm

youtu.be/t6lqTG8hinM?t=11

Trump more like BLUMPF

HAHA

Heh, that's what you think. This is but a taste of the cuckoldry you'll see when they're dealing with taxes and infrastructure.

GOPe is determined to lose at all costs.

WHERE IS PRIEBUS

Drump is a loser lol

Oh look, another piece of human garbage.

amazing

>Daddy why are we forced onto a shit healthcare plan that eats away at our income forever?
>Because of true conservative values sweetheart

MAGA

Who cares? Good riddance.

>Scarawoocci

#

Because the Republicans are NOT Trump's Party. They just had to accept him because he is by far the one, who easily connects with the voters. Nothing more. That MCCAINE is a pseudo GOP is on a different paper, has always been a moron..

Trump always distances himself from the Washington swamp, he always refers to 'these politicans' . He has his own circle, GOP is the worst of all companies Trump has ever been associated with. Full of traitors, pussies and Cowards.

>ywn get fucked by Futa Ivanka
why even live?

I hope Megan McCain gets bullied on Outnumbered.

Teehee

>Futa Ivanka

pleb

>My poor father
Unlikely, it's pity season even when you fuck up being a treasonous fuckhead.

I posted the President's party losing seats despite the popularity of the President. I'm just trying to tell you guys that Trump needs to get his shit together and sign some good bills or 2018 won't be as great as you think it will be

>This
Trump is not seen as a Republican. He is seen as a Independent he has 0 ties to the party. We have to elect TRUMPLICANS in 2018 not Republicans.

OH SHIT
DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE

>Trump needs to get his shit together and sign some good bills

He would if he didn't have a party full of RHINOs

I assume you guys are ready to admit your mistakes and that I was right?

Trump is a fool, voting for him was a mistake and he can't do any of the things he said he'd do and "easily."

He's already signed 46 bills and made more executive orders than Obama did. The first year was a warm up of things to come.

Bump

National-Socialst dictatorship when? It's the only way to make shit done.

I'd vote for anyone that that bitch of a warhawk. We're lucky to be still alive now and ISIS in withdrawal.

I came here to laugh at you all.

Hahaha.

Okbye

Can Trump veto against the Russia sanctions?

That would be the biggest Response on 51-49.

Soon.

DAS RITE

Yes, and it would have to go back to Congress for a vote to pass it anyway which it probably would.

Loved the Senate daring Trump to fire Mueller over the August recess. Come on, Trump, do something really stupid and get your ass impeached. Do this great service for your country.

>Less than 10 minutes to Smug Joe

I like your style, dude.

WWIII is in the works, enjoy the ride. It's out of his control at this point as much as he has tried.

He didn't write more EO's than Obama already.

>watching Democrat propaganda

Just woke up why am I not surprised old brain tumor is a traitor.

Jesus. Just someone saying impeach causes you people to jizz into existence.

I'm bad with editing, but this is a summary of what happened.

Trump is only the first step of taking over the Republican Party. The silent coup is over, now its time for the violent take over.

No it isn't. They can write all the laws they want but he doesn't have to enforce them.

>Voted for Obama in 2008
>Blackpilled over ACA
>Voted for Trump
>Blackpilled over ACA repeal

We're not taking over the Republican party we're making America great again.

Sup Forums what should i get a degree in
i'm bad at math btw

>They can write all the laws they want but he doesn't have to enforce them.
Oh, boy.. How do I tell you the bad news?

He could, but it would easily be overriden, and thus doing so would only feed the 'Russian puppet' narrative

Shut up, kike, he is the Executive.

They've ousted the dissent. Now the only thing left for republican voters to do is to put a hit list on 3 names not to get reelected.

i don't think there should be an august, or any, recess until these faggots actually do some work.
They've spent months sitting on their fucking hands.

Agriculture
>i'm bad at math
So was I. There's no excuse to not teach yourself

I'll update this shit

Thoughts?

>forgetting Obama
He never enforced anything.

>implying the old rules are still in place
Have you not been paying attention?

And so the habbening to end all habbenings began...

>he is the Executive.
Literally means nothing today, actual kike.

God you are such a contemptibly fucking stupid piece of shit if you trust the other GOP Senators. It would not make a fucking difference if they had 100 fucking votes because THEY WILL NOT PERFORM LEGISLATIVELY IN SUCH A WAY AS TO GO AGAINST THE DESIRES OF THEIR SPONSORS.

Entertaining so far. Let's see if he outs Priebus as the leaker today.

The Trumplicans must take over the political structures in RNC to remove the Neocohens in power. This is a better solution than creating a Party from scratch that would likely be sabotage by political opponents

That's what he has to do. The Dems and R's are not on his side he needs to reform the Republicans in his image. If it wasn't for Trump Clinton would be Pres right now. We have to help the Republicans realize this and push the party toward Trump because the Neocons are fighting and won't give up the norm.

Gets the almonds going

Hey. What do I care? Throw some under the bus and move on to the next thing.

That narrative will never die no matter what he does.

Checked.
There's a method.

Plus with the muh Russia narrative btfo so hard recently, there are no reasons for the sanctions and the bill also prevents the president from altering them should the situation change. And we already know how long it takes asking congress to get around to doing anything.

How the hell can you have WV as a lean Dem with those numbers? Looks like a tie if anything.

No, you stupid fucking cunt, guys like Reince show that retaining any element of the GOP will destroy everything you attempt to accomplish.

heh...... *cough* ak.....

enjoy this parting present, Donald "5 Deferments" Drumpf....

See Your brain damage is a liability.

He made everyone who voted republican look like idiots for trusting anything he says.

>don't trust the GOP
We don't that's why Trump is president, and 47 of them "PERFORMED LEGISLATIVELY IN SUCH A WAY AS TO GO AGAINST THE DESIRES OF THEIR SPONSORS." as you so eloquently put it. so we're almost there and I don't think now it the time to give up.

Is McCain just a big fucking baby?

>vote yes on both of the previous bills
>now votes no despite none of the arguments changing

>47 of them
Voted on something they KNEW WOULD FAIL. You are a stupid fucking cunt who is too retarded to notice patterns now fuck off.

They can only be remove by violent take over. Also not all in the GOP are traitors or backstabbers.

>not being a nationalist who supports universal healthcare

kill yourself retard

What is Joe saying?

You sound like a child throwing a temper tantrum
Are you a liberal?

dumbass he voted yes to approve the bill to the senate so he could vote no on the bill itself, the guy will be dead in a couple months.

Don't target Manchin, democrats like him help fracture the party because he is one of the few democrats left who bat for the working man.

You could not, if forced to at gunpoint, identify who in the GOP is interested in the America First agenda.

>Mooch is going to show Trump a flowchart of the leaks

Mooch knows Trump fucking well, Trump loves his flowcharts.

I just don't know what his gameplan is

This was just a last "Fuck You" to Trump and the party he knows he will either die soon or will have to leave. He won't have to face the angry voters in his state of the country because he will go hide in his hospital bed and die like a traitor.

>TurtleMan is the best actor ever to grace the floor of the Senate
If what you say is true (it's not) the Mitch deserves an Emmy.

They knew this would fail. They knew the votes didn't exist. They knew there wouldn't be any consequences. You are a useless autistic cocksucker and apologist.

Who doesn't love flowchart.

WATCH IT, REINCE!

The tumor is calling the shots now.

Top notch job user

Can we get a flow chart of that?

That's why we need to vote the bastards out at every opportunity. It won't be easy, but it's easier than making a new party.

I warned you fucks about Rinsed Penis but you wouldn't listen

he has always been a maverick and a bit liberal on healthcare but has hidden it for awhile. He wanted to fuck trump too.