I'm sorry but based black guys exist. This is Patrice Quarteron, former muay thai world champion

I'm sorry but based black guys exist. This is Patrice Quarteron, former muay thai world champion.

Translation :

When you wear a flag of a country where you do not live, you are told "bravo, I love it, it is brave, it is a sign of openness. When you carry the flag of the country in which you live, where you pay your taxes, with which you suffer, love, fight, you are told: "you're a dog, a fucking fascist." I carry my flag proudly, and fuck the sons of a whore who prefer to feel American, Moroccan, Russian, etc. all because they go on holiday for a week in another country and come back feeling foreign to their own country.

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2017/07/thoughts-on-post-nationalism/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That actually is pretty based.

Wtf I love niggers now

>When you wear a flag of a country where you do not live
I guess he's talking about the Maghrebis and other (sand)niggers in France?
>American, Moroccan, Russian
Or maybe not. I'm confused.

Seriously though, France is beyond fucked. At least in the US whites can have an identity, in the France all race talk is straight up forbidden.

yes he was obviously talking about arabs.

also whether you're white or not, it is true that patriotism is more taboo in france than america, even more since the far right officially call themselves the Patriots.

He's criticizing those former colonials who live in France and hate it and try and turn into the motherland. He's also criticizing those who would kowtow to the Americans and Russians and elect their culture rather pursue an independent unique French culture.

France was never an ethno-state, being "French" didn't have as much ethnic connotations as it had cultural ones.

They successfully assimilated the various peoples living in France (and a number of those that emigrated/invaded, like the Normans). There's still residue ethnic groups in France to this day, most notably the Bretons, that "survived" the cultural assimilation.

I thought he meant that, for example, an SJW could wave the Mexican flag to spite DRUMPF and virtue signal and all people would call them a hero for it, but waving the American flag automatically makes anybody instantly into a nazi hitler. Does that make sense?

Mexicans American boxers do this all the time. never lived in Mexico in their life but wave the Mexican flag, wear Mexican colored shorts, and wear sombreros.

Except he's not French

You forgot to translate the last sentence. It says something like
>Be patriots, be thankful. You owe France everything.

>France is acting like civic nationalist cucks again

Daily reminder that France is the biggest Muslim country in Europe next to Albania.

This

see France was always civic nationalist cucks. One can say they pioneered it.

Qu'est-ce qu'une nation?

Why do French anons keeps sucking black cocks?

France is by no means unique in having different ethnic groups. Italy and Spain do too, for example. In fact probably most European countries do to an extent.

Civic nationalism was OK when niggers weren't flooding Europe en masse, but now it's time to rethink that position. It just doesn't work anymore.

/thread

They exist, I've been on Sup Forums for years and we've never discredited that. The reason we're looking back at it is because leddit and r_d is making it a point about "DUUUH IT'S NOT ABOOOT RAYSE. HAHAHA BASED TRANSSEXUAL TRANSNEGRO FURRYQUEER WITH MAGA HAT." leddit has always been retarded, literally always

only incel nationalists actually believe that you should judge an individual based anything other than his character

civic nationalism

the d actually had trannies as posterboys? oh god

>France is by no means unique in having different ethnic groups. Italy and Spain do too, for example
Italy and Spain (and the UK) are much like France and not much like most of Europe. They were never ethno-states. (Coincidentally all three countries have fairly major independence movement). They existed before the ethno-state as a political concept was truly formulated. Ethno-states start popping up in Europe, ironically, after the French revolution and the "spring of nations".

In other words Frenchmen are descendant from Gaul/Celtic tribes, live in a country named after a Germanic tribe and speak a Romance language stemming from Latin. Contrast this with, for example, the Poles. Slavs, speaking Slavic living in a country named after the dominant tribe (itself a slavic word for a field). This doesn't mean they didn't assimilate a host of peoples, but they mostly assimilated other Slavic tribes of more or less similar culture and language to begin with, which makes a lot more sense from an ethnic point of view.

Yet the more successful nation states, historically speaking, is the former, not the latter. One can only conclude that blood-ties and ancestral ties are but a small part of what constitutes a nation which also makes it hard(er) to argue for ethno-nationalism as clearly ethnicity is not the prevailing factor in forming a nation, neither, it seems, is language or religion.

Guess I'm back with the French and their "national spirit" of being French as any rational thinker can't go around these facts and has to conclude that what constitutes a nation is several factors and clearly ethnicity is not the determining factor by itself.

>Civic nationalism was OK when niggers weren't flooding Europe en masse, but now it's time to rethink that position. It just doesn't work anymore.
I'm not actually arguing for civic nationalism or niggers flooding Europe but its imo counterproductive to go with an argument that can come back to bite you in the ass.

>I'm not actually arguing for civic nationalism or niggers flooding Europe but its imo counterproductive to go with an argument that can come back to bite you in the ass.
I'm not really arguing for ethno nationalism either, at least not as commonly understood.
Nationalism itself is problematic. This post makes some good points:
counter-currents.com/2017/07/thoughts-on-post-nationalism/

But without some kind of ethnic/racial 'consciousness' Europe is going to shit, there's really no way around it. Of course there's no need to go full retard with nazi tier eugenics programs. I believe we can find some common sense solutions. I see Generation Identity as a decent movement, for example.
Right now the average person is so "bluepilled" by the mainstream discourse that any kind of honest debate on these issues would be helpful.

This

The difference between British and French nationalism has always been that France is civic and the UK is ethno nationalist. Why do you think Brits genocided natives and imported Anglo to North America and Australia

I don't know what he thinks by this, but many students from Herzegovina go to college in Zagreb which is in northern part of Croatia.
When they come back, they usually change their accents to faggy northern croatian ones (even though herzegovinian accent is the truest form of standard Croatian language).
They even pronounce their last name wrong.
Bunch of faggots who think they are superior because they studied "out".

>The difference between British and French nationalism has always been that France is civic and the UK is ethno nationalist.
Is that why the UK is comprised of several ethnic groups? The UK is a literal example of civic nationalism where different ethnic groups come together to form a nation, even your flag illustrates that.

The UK could, in theory, easily be broken down into individual ethnic states, much easier than France.

>Why do you think Brits genocided natives
The natives were Brits, where do you think the name "Britain" and "Britons" comes from? Further, most of the population in the British isles is native to the British isles since before the Romans, the various immigration waves never displaced the natives, rather they were assimilated into the ruling culture. Otherwise you must conclude that the majority of the British Isles is actually Norman, as they successfully conquered Britain and changed the language to such a degree that it would unintelligible to old english speakers-much like the Anglos, Saxons, Danes Frisians, etc did.

>muay thai world champion
Umm no sweetie try again, he's not even top 10

He will do a fine job rebuilding his country after the remigration.

Why does France have so many big ass nigs?

Breizh atao

france died with 1789
now after universlim and humanism anyone can be french
before, if you didn't have frankish blood, you weren't really french

multiethnic and multilingual yes
multiracial and multicultural they were not

I like how the comment section is full of sandniggers bashing him for praising France