Pakistani village council orders 'revenge rape' of 16-year-old girl

>Earlier this month, a local council in the southern city of Multan was called after a family accused a 16-year-old boy of raping a 13-year-old neighbour.
>The council ruled that the sister of the boy should be handed over to the victim's brother to be raped. The punishment was carried out on July 17 after her family handed the girl over.
stuff.co.nz/world/asia/95194224

Paki "culture".

Eye for an eye.
Would make more sense to rape the boy though

Post the video!

and then we are called racist bigots for not wanting these "cultured individuals" in our countries

Wish you were running sweden

>Pakistan and its people are shit

That's pretty much a given. What's next, you're gonna make a thread about how the sky is blue?

And stop hiding behind the LARP flags, Pajeet. And poo in the goddamn loo for once.

>The sister of the boy
>not the boy himself
Wasted chance desu.

why get butthurt about pointing out that pakistanis are shit?

Could be in a tribal area or something. Pakistanis are generally more civilised than us. In India, girls as young as three are raped by family members in all our major cities.

So do I

Actually, after thinking for a bit, it makes perfect sense in a non individualistic society where the family is more important than the individual. The 16 year old boys family committed a crime against the girls family. now it has been redeemed

The wild (((kashmiri))) appears

Wait what.

Shit-skin's gonna shit-skin!!!!!

Fpbp.

t. British Pajeet

I am American Pajeet. The meme flags are worse for us because the mudshits hide behind them. Better to be called poos than to let the roaches pretend to be human

You have to go back, Ahmed.

Stupid white people would start a fight over such small insignificant incident. Based muslims know how to diplomacy.

Boy's ass has less value. Its like they stole $100 but you give them only $10 back.

Fpbp

>"ok rape u later"

That line finally makes sense now

>Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth

Wtf why are Pakis following biblical law? I thought they were filthy mooslambs

Its pretty obvious that muslim law system values MALES as people not women, and for a fair reason, just look at US 'liberated' sluts and damage they have caused.Now back to the topic, raping boy wouldnt make more sense because like i said before they dont treat girl as victim here, instead its her brother that has gotten her sister raped, it could as well be cattle stolen from him, so as to make amends 'true' victim (raped girls brother) gets to steal his cattle (revenge rape his sister) and its all cool.I wonder where are feminists now.