MILITARY REVOLTS AGAINST TRUMP

>Pentagon takes no steps to enforce Trump's transgender ban

politico.com/story/2017/07/27/trump-transgender-military-ban-no-modification-241029?lo=ap_c1

MILITARY IS DEFYING TRUMP, IT'S HAPPENING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs
fortune.com/2017/07/01/transgender-enlistments-military/
img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-02/3/22/campaign_images/webdr09/26-trans-guys-who-are-way-too-hot-to-handle-2-28498-1454555758-2_dblbig.jpg
imgur.com/ErvQqCQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well yeah, he didn't follow the rules to enforce such a ban

>politico

It's not an immediate ban.
>This must be a win against Frumpfffffhgghh.

>pic related
stop shit posting like a mexicalifag.

>The Defense Department is awaiting guidance from the White House amid fears that thousands of troops could be forced out.
>The Pentagon is bracing for White House guidance on enforcing President Donald Trump's decision to ban transgender people from the armed forces
>The White House will work with the Department of Defense and all of the relevant parties to make sure that we fully implement this policy moving forward and do so in a lawful manner
Saved you the time to open the link. Good clickbait title though.

They are enforcing over time. It was the fuckin generals idea so wtf it this bait thread. It was a MILITARY decision but Trump let the ball drop early so that's what the backlash is from.

>politico

Navy already said they are ignoring Trump and continuing business as usual.

WHOOPS

>american """military"""

No one cares what you think or have to say

Stop trying to subvert and confuse people you retarded shill

It's simple. You identify as a person with a mental illness? Bye bye.

>They will do what they are told

whoops where is your (((Source)))

I think this is his Source youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs

I'm sure it's a revolt considering Trump signed no paperwork. I swear the left gets played like a damn fiddle and never catches on. It's a smokescreen because there are more interesting events happening, like the DNC being actively investigated.

Hes the chief so if they dont they are dishonorable discharged, whoops.

Marxists dont get their benies and dont get to vote? Whoops

>amid fears

how does this actually work? like you're a soldier in the US army. you approach your employer about becoming trans and they okay it. you go through with it with their explicit permission. and then they fire you because they agreed to let you become trans?

pretty much.

Military coup lead by Mattias when?

Yes. Military can get rid of you for any reason they want. If you complain they'll even go as far as dishonorable discharge and ruin your life.

holy shit drumpfy btfo foreverially how can ever recover xD

almost every single trannie will get turned away at the interview when they admit to having been depressed recently in their lives

>When troops were discharged under the so-called "don’t ask, don’t tell" policy — which permitted gays and lesbians to serve only if they kept their sexual orientation secret — the reason for discharge was listed as “homosexual admission” or “homosexual conduct” on the official forms, essentially outing the veterans to potential employers.

>Congress and then-President Barack Obama lifted the ban on gays and lesbians serving openly in late 2010.

>(((Goldsmith))) said it’s unclear if the Trump administration will create a “transgender” separation code that could reveal veterans’ gender identities to future employers and potentially create problems.

Seems reasonable to me.

Whenever Israel tells him to.

/thread

Then you're not very reasonable.

Why? Because you want transvestites to be treated better than fags were under US law for years?

so what happens upon escalation? US civil war with divisions of the military fighting each other?

Wasn't Trump's ban asshole. Get the fuck out of here before you bring us a politico.com source

Why are transvestites worried about being outed"? Everyone knows why "Sheila" wears a scarf in 95°weather.

fortune.com/2017/07/01/transgender-enlistments-military/

>July 1st 2017
>Defense Secretary Jim Mattis is giving the military chiefs another six months to conduct a review to determine if allowing transgender individuals to enlist in the armed services will affect the "readiness or lethality" of the force.

>Mattis was away on vacation when Trump tweeted the tranny banny

>"""Sources""" close to Mattis say he was appaled by the tweet

Six months? Why did Trump jump the gun on this.

>Trump didn't publicly execute every last tranny within 2 hours of making that tweet
>lol drumgphf btfo

Again, has the entire country forgotten that being a welfare program is only a secondary function of the military?

It's not HAPPENING, they just need Trump to explain what this ban means in more than 140 characters

It's been studied to death. Obama ordered the first study two years ago. Nobody wants them in the military, there's no need to delay it anymore.

Considering you don't even know what you're talking about. Your opinion isn't valid, as it isn't educated in the matter.

Due to the fact that it can completely ruin some ones career or life if they're found out to be trans and they've been living stealth mode as whatever gender they are for a while.
It's about not repeating the same retarded mistakes.
Just for the record. Transvestite is a crossdresser.

lol

>Due to the fact that it can completely ruin some ones career or life if they're found out to be trans
Good. They should have their lives ruined.
>they've been living stealth mode as whatever gender they are for a while.
That's a transvestite delusion. They fool no one.

hahahah fuck you degenerate shill!!

lol Yeah I'n sure the military really likes having dead weight in it's ranks. It's not like they might be suddenly called into a real war and have to fight for their very lives or anything.

>Good. They should have their lives ruined.
Treat others how you wish to be treated. I can make the same statement and say your life should be ruined and it is equally to more valid, because you show malicious intent.

>That's a transvestite delusion. They fool no one.
So you're just a troll? Or uneducated? Or willfully ignorant to the fact there are fully passable trans women? For that matter, trans men.

img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-02/3/22/campaign_images/webdr09/26-trans-guys-who-are-way-too-hot-to-handle-2-28498-1454555758-2_dblbig.jpg

imgur.com/ErvQqCQ
Or is your cognitive dissonance just going to deny you'd consider the top one a woman and the bottom one a man if you passed by them on the street?

I don't believe you should be using a Libertarian flag. You're not really a Libertarian. Libertarians believe in peace and reason. Not blind fear or hatred.

>transvestite is a cross dresser
I mean that's all they really are. Let me know when you can change your DNA to truly switch genders bud.

cool check out the new uniforms for the military.

whenever ((((they)))) start it

>trump shitposts about unicorns on twitter
>no policy instigated
>media carries it for weeks
Who cares?

majority of them look like sick freaks, both mtf and ftm
The first ftm I've ever seen looked like she had her ass hair surgically implanted in her chin, like tiny perfectly spaced needles poking out
Shit was disgusting

Philosophically, you must have a measurement of some thing for it to even exist, some things existence is defined by its measurement. If it is measured as some thing, it then becomes such as perceived to the human.
For many cases, you'd never know unless you forced some one to do blood work. Even then, many sterile women would produce the same equivalent of being. A person leaves more offspring than just genetic.

You just want to ruin my life because I disagree with you. Transvestites deserve a ruined life because they are abominations that should not be. Plus, ruining a few of them would be good for the rest, exactly like how the ancient Romans kept people in line. Crucify a few to let the rest know you mean business, and then your problems go away.

BTW, real transvestites look nothing like your pictures. Those are heavily surgeried creatures built to make them seem to be something they're not. Then every trick of makeup, photography, and photoshop are used to create the illusion. In the meantime, their genetic makeup did not change one iota.

Also, you have no understanding of what cognitive dissonance means.

FUCK YOU SHILL!!!

what is reasonable about letting a fucking mutilated freak into battle, imagine having an open wound between your legs that is permanently infected, how are you going to get in a muddy river? or anything else for that matter

and on top of that you want the military to pay for your mutilation procedure

KILL YOURSELF CANCER

I guarantee the guys on the ground love it but the top of the Pentagon are globalists and thus hate Trump. They need to be cleared out.

Yet how would you even know if you saw a passable transgender? You can't say you'd know for sure. Otherwise you'd be lying to yourself and the world and deliberately spreading a lie for emotional comfort.

Ah yes, I love your meme. It shows a truly disturbed person that shouldn't have done what they have done, while ignoring certain medical requirements, such as the removal of all body hair in the genital area permanently, as to drastically lower the risk of infection.

Whatever supports our emotional necessities of our moral compass I suppose?

>passable
You need to go back

>MILITARY REVOLTS AGAINST TRUMP
k, politico

Ha, when I was in the service, if we discovered filth among us, they were quickly eradicated.
>Oops got hit by falling engine block
>Oops got crushed by tank tread in motorpool during routine maintenance
>Oops main chute failed to open and so did the reserve.
>Oops shitter blew up by unknown insurgent in the FOB.

>You just want to ruin my life because I disagree with you
No, it's because you would seek to ruin others lives and actively wish it to happen and possibly even make it happen if given the chance. Meaning you're just not an ethical human and deserve what you give out.

> Transvestites deserve a ruined life because they are abominations that should not be.
Really? The laws of nature and or God allows such a change to happen. That and the white and grey matters match up with sexes claimed to be. So, where was it not supposed to be? The internet isn't natural, cars aren't natural, anti-biotics aren't natural, lemons aren't natural. Your argument is wrought with emotional reasoning you parade as logic.

>Crucify a few to let the rest know you mean business, and then your problems go away.
And why wouldn't you deserve the same? Your ethical and logical behavior is below average thus far. At the minimum, you should be sterilized so your mongrel kids don't pollute the overall intelligence of humanity. Transgender scientists, doctors, engineers, what makes you better than them?

>Also, you have no understanding of what cognitive dissonance means.
When confronted with facts that oppose a persons core personality traits, the brain will deny even facts with it's own reasoning to preserve it's identity. Which so far, you've only given me emotional reasoning.

> Those are heavily surgeried creatures built to make them seem to be something they're not. Then every trick of makeup, photography, and photoshop are used to create the illusion. In the meantime, their genetic makeup did not change one iota.

"IT ISN'T TRUE! THE POST!"

> open wound between your legs that is permanently infected,
Some one saw this meme and used a large paint brush, with out studying any thing countering what sounds good to him.
.Also, you made a lot of terrible assumptions. Take that flag off, you're a Republican, not a Libertarian.

Trans is a mental illness.
Nobody will tell me otherwise.

Like just be gay. Its more accepted in a way. I still hate it.

It's not like trump consulted with them beforehand. This shit just doesn't happen over night.

take your pseudo science and go. and stay go.

I can assure you that I've been on Sup Forums longer than you have. Been here since it was /n/

Back before Libertarians devolved into this emotional train wreck of strawmanation.

There was no formal request from the white house. You think the military acts on the information that trump tweets?

That isn't pseudo-science. It's called logic.
One only knows what it is, in relative to what it isn't. You would not be able to distinguish your likes from dislikes if nothing existed at all. So things exist and you're able to measure their worth and ability, applying meaning to it.

Exactly.

>what is a distraction

Were they supposed to action over a tweet? I assume the official stuff will come later.

>Navy
didnt see that coming

Wrong. I don't seek to ruin any lives, although I recognize that transvestites have intrinsically ruined lives because that's what they deserve. That is entirely an ethical position.

The laws of God did not allow a transvestite to become a transvestite. They are defying God by becoming abominations. As for the naturalistic fallacy, who cares? Even if a car is good, that does not make a transvestite good. They are evil, and their evil results in their destruction.

I wouldn't deserve crucifixion, in the first place, because I'm not a transvestite. Comparing them to me is a false equivalence based on no more than your own personal prejudice. But by your logic, actually you should be sterilized because you advocate sterilizing me. See how stupid that is? No, you probably don't, because you're likely a transvestite yourself and therefore already sterile.

Oh, and there are no transvestite scientists, doctors, and so forth. Transvestites are primarily streetwalking hookers in drag, and when they are murdered by johns after they deceive them, the transvestites deserve it.

Cognitive dissonance is mental discomfort springing from holding two competing ideas as true at the same time. Since it is logically impossible for a thing to be true and not true simultaneously, people cannot address it. Therefore they sacrifice one truth claim in favor of the other. In my case there is no dissonance, since it is not true that transvestites """""pass""""". It would be more accurate to say that the transvestites are suffering from cognitive dissonance, since they are not women, but believe they are.

The reality of course is that not only do transvestites fail to change their genetics, they also do not change phenotypic expression in things like their adam's apples, their vocal range, or their hand size. Even the most surgically altered transvestite is easily spotted as a fag just by paying attention to detail.

Keep pretending it isn't so, though. :^)

Transgender=Mentally Ill
Fucking delusional individuals, who WILL regret whatever medical intervention they receive, when they realize they can never be anything but the gender they were born as.
Yeah, I sure would like someone that disconnected from reality watching my back in battle. Sure.
Society has gone off the fucking rails if we can't see people as the Looney tunes they are. Not only that, but they want us to join their delusion so no ones feelings are hurt.
Life is not a safe fucking space. Nor should it be.

Don't ask don't tell was a perfectly valid policy. I'm gay if that helps.

>dishonorable discharge
what would that mean in burgerland?

Who gives a shit what they look like? It's about the military you nitwit.

Well, at least it's now clear that the (((military))) is part of the DEEP STATE.

No, it's called postmodernism which decides that logic is invalid.

>that isn't pseudo-science
It's not even that, it's incoherent rambling.
>It's called logic.
That's exactly what it's not.

I am willing to counter your arguments if you decide to present any. Take your time.

Not likely most people in the military form close knit group and combined with low impact indoctrination over a few years organizational loyalty.

The only ones who would"revolt" would be new recruits who were liberal leaning in the first place and green lieutenants plus the few crazies that got in.

It would be a very short revolt, then it would be back to business as usual.

There is no reasoning with you at current. You simply don't see your own hypocrisy.

>But by your logic, actually you should be sterilized because you advocate sterilizing me. See how stupid that is?
You're a hypocrite if you're malicious to those that are malicious to others! It's a shame that you're the common man. All the idiots are so full of themselves and the smart ones will question what they know.

You make up so many lies or purposely stay ignorant to reinforce your beliefs as moral, and even deny facts.

I also described the mechanics of cognitive dissonance and why it occurs, you just used a definition.
I waste too much time attempting to reason here. Youre mostly minions of the adversary, believing you follow the God of Unconditional Love.

No shit (((they))) have subverted the military, but that won't be an insurmountable obstacle in the long run.

Think about the Bundeswehr and the political leanings of the German generals in contrast to the lower-ranking soldiers.

>MILITARY REVOLTS AGAINST TRUMP

fake news.

reality : some transgender degenerates and ofc some women are chimping.

that's all.

pic related : OP.

It means you're going to be stuck cleaning toilets in Walmart for the rest of your fucking life. It's an enormous badge of shame on the level of being convicted for a felony that never goes away.

I bet the admirals of the navy agreed with the ban.

They're not defying him, they're just trying to remind him how fucking government works because he's an idiot.

How about you counter my ideas first off. If you're not able to comprehend what I said first off? Perhaps you should study more?
Mmmhmm. Cost eh? Yet my Ranger buddy got his shoulder blown out by a 7.62 and is on 13 different medications. He's good to go!
Anyone who believes it's cost related is a special kind of stupid to take things at face value.
Furthermore, perhaps you should've read the vile post I replied to, though I do think it right for any to serve who are able.

Remind me again why Sup Forums continues to take the bait on "R e d d i t" tier threads? Do we need to explain to all the AIDS infected newfags on what bait is and how to avoid it?

Your military gibs is actually a good example what happens in a welfare society where people take gibs as granted and forget there's actual responsibilities and work behind those gibs.

>though I do think it right for any to serve who are able.
Exactly. Mentally ill people are not "able". They are unstable.

>implying anyone feels shame in 2017

>How about you counter my ideas first off. If you're not able to comprehend what I said first off? Perhaps you should study more?
Study what? You're not talking about anything.
You didn't present any ideas. We're talking about trannies and you're going on about "how things are measured relative to what they're not, DUUUDEEE".

These are not your ideas, its some shit you heard on "Big Think".

>Navy
Shocker

a few generals are the military

Exactly. If someone thinks it's normal and okay to be playing dress up as a fucking adult then they don't deserve the right to be in the military. If it's a female to male, then it's just like that boy winning the female wrestling competition, just reversed whereas she is too weak both metally and physically. A male to female is just too retarded and petty to be in the military - you need toughness not fucking dresses and makeup.

Sage

These are Obama holdovers

If you remember, Obama purged the majority of the DoD and put a bunch of yes men in charge.

Pardon me but if Obama institutes transgender policy by fiat, why can't Trump undo it the same way?

Show me your civil war faces anons.

I will gladly come to support the true Americans

Dixie lads show yourselves!

Fuck this country to Hell.

Pretty sure the military doesn't take their orders from the presidents tweets. Pretty sure he has to sign an EO or official orders for them to do anything. Why are people so dumb?

Im not even aware of what Big Think is. I assume it's your first introduction to the study of knowledge?
All I can say is that one to several of us here is Dunning-Kruger Effect in full.

>>the so-called "don’t ask, don’t tell" policy

yanks won, get over it

The military wants fags, girls, and transfags, because every institution in the USA has been infiltrated by enemies that want to bring the US down.

But yes, I did present some rather obvious ideas, once you begin to grasp that you only know yourself in relative to what you are not. For you'd be unable to measure any thing to judge it with out an other for you to apply it to.

Psychosomatic sensations are a decent example of the mind willing reality and making it a fact. To that person it happened, regardless of if it isn't truth, it is however true.

I just don't think you're worth the investment of my time, if you really weren't able to pick apart the idea of you only knowing reality insofar as you perceive it. Even data has been shown to be subject to subjective interpretation when it comes to conclusions. Otherwise we wouldn't have confirmation bias.

So, hit it one more time and attempt to understand it. I'll check once more to see if you can follow while I work out. I could explain it simply, however it simply requires an essay to do so.