Hello I am a reporter from CNN

Hello I am a reporter from CNN.

Would you be kind to explain the history behind this white supremacist frog and how he relates to Donald Trumps campaign in your own words.

We are going to give you this chance to defend yourselves in your own words so please be thorough in your replies.

Only serious replies please!

Other urls found in this thread:

frommobile.cnn.com/1WjETC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get the fuck out of here you cunt
CNN reporter would never ever came to Sup Forums and he would never ever use deus vult flag
kill yourself by drinking acid, go, do it faggot

kill yourself faggot

Fuck off larper

People with giant egos getting pooper peeved by a funny looking mascot. That's all there is to it.

go suck a butt you fuck

You guys already wrote the perfect article about Pepe
>frommobile.cnn.com/1WjETC
Fucking cunts.

Go get assraped by the niggers you love so much, faggot.

what is CMI

Suck your mom's dick faggot

go lick a weiner

OP is trying to get a screencap for upboats on plebbit, give him some quality ffs.

It was created by a gay guy with a furry fetish

>CNN

LOL kys

I was there when this all started. It was a guy from Israel, a proud Jew he said. That wanted to create a mascot for white people to fight against their goal of world domination which was bound to fail, but it was needed to create a false hope.
His words.

I sincerely hope you all die in the most painful way possible. You absolute autist plebbit faggot are what is ruining this board.

Constantly making garbage threads and then bumping them in a continual circle jerk of intellectual failures.

sage

I remember him saying CNN will be the front of the propaganda against white people too! Which I find interesting now! Back then it was odd.

I didn't bump it, you utter faggot.

Don't you see why the Jews want to shut down coal mining operations? They are farming Jew carbon to make diamonds for the collective. The Jews want to use their own biowaste Instead of coal to join the continuum. It's all part of a group of clones created by papa john. I'll start from the beginning.

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded CERN to create his atoms.
Like I said we are living In a two dimensional world. How come we only see flat screens? Hitler knew this and created the bell as a centrifuges and l pressure pot to cook the Jew diamond while he traveled to the future in 1964 when the bell crashed in kecksburg. Only through meditation and starvation could the Jews transcend into the true third dimension via the crystal entity. They still continue the practice of fusing to the entity which is located at ceti. Papa john, one of the clones, funded ceti to create his ingredients but to also blast dead Jew ashes into the crystal. In return the crystal is used to power CERN mass replicator to make the ingredients.

we are fucking saging too you inbred retard.

Hello Mr Fake news.
Aren't you supposed to threaten 16 year olds with doxxing right now?

This is the only pepe you need faggot.

And yet somehow this garbage is bumped and now I'm reading this complete shit and even more faggots are bumping it.

its funny because it is you that are bumping it constantly

>All these idiots getting trolled by perhaps one of the most basic attempts I've ever seen.
The dream is lost.

EVERYONE STOP REPLYING TO THREADS LIKE THIS

Stop bumping the thread then you sheep shagging faggot

If you cunts are going to sage it then you should post it at the end of your comment so whoever the plebbit tards are that are bumping this slide bullshit get a fucking clue.