CDN Morning News: They Cut Me Off-ada Edition

Woooooo boy, must've pissed someone off yesterday, cause they shut my thread down completely. They haven't done that since the winter.

Anyways, it's CDN Morning News with
Lazurus
>Don Pittis for Prime Minister
Leaf

and all (you) great people, who think my garbage is funny/worth wasting your time on

Canadians close ride, cause of something that happened in "Ohio"

>Deadly midway accident in U.S. prompts Edmonton fair to shutter ride

metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/07/27/deadly-midway-accident-in-u-s-prompts-edmonton-fair-to-shutter-ride.html

Probably all happened in Canada and they're just being typical Canadians and trying to shift the blame to Americans.

I donno, I don't read the articles............

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/your-home/toronto/2017/07/26/legal-matters-buyer-wants-discount-reno-without-permit-.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/police-killings-in-us-linked-to-racial-bias-in-community-.html
cbc
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/28/ottawa-man-arrested-in-two-homicide-cases.html
globalnews.ca/news/3434447/over-half-of-canadians-are-200-or-less-away-from-not-being-able-to-pay-bills/
metronews.ca/news/calgary/2017/07/27/trio-plead-guilty-to-lesser-charges-in-death-of-man-beaten-over-tire-rims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VaXlQOzPHK8&feature=youtu.be&t=15m27s
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/rcmp-to-view-investigation-of-death-of-woman-who-plunged-down-hotel-chute.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calixa_Lavallée
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/b-c-man-leader-of-drug-smuggling-ring-to-serve-13-years-in-u-s-prison.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/white-house-and-congressional-leaders-scrap-import-based-tax.html
metronews.ca/business/2017/07/27/canada-wants-renewed-nafta-to-include-easier-cross-border-movement-of-labour.html
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/trudeaus-celebrity-helps-trudeau-not-canada/article35807527/
cbc.ca/radio/day6/episode-347-cindy-blackstock-seeks-justice-man-vs-beast-steve-jobs-opera-women-s-rights-in-saudi-and-more-1.4213358/saudi-arabia-says-it-wants-to-modernize-but-it-still-freaks-out-over-a-woman-in-a-skirt-1.4213375
archive.is/4ZJK2
cbc.ca/news/business/parking-real-estate-uban-planning-1.4221365
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TRAITORS!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??

Aren't these people aware of how bad America is??
>Legal Matters: Buyer wants a discount due to a reno done without a permit

metronews.ca/your-home/toronto/2017/07/26/legal-matters-buyer-wants-discount-reno-without-permit-.html

>I have sold my house that has been used as a rental for several years. I live in the U.S. and had a property manager looking after the house

SURE ARE A LOT of Canadians, who live in the USA....................

STRANGE, I heard Canada is the bestest ever and America is bad.

Guess those traitors didn't get the memo eh?? Let's hang them

America has many negros

All these fucking Boomers, are the first ones to shit talk America, but also own trailers and vacation homes in USA and live there more than half the year.

Also have no friends in America, don't get a long with their neighbors and are hated by the community.

What's your point?
Most are scrawny malnourished weaklings raised by single moms in the ghetto.

You're scared of that?

Also, you slum or something?? Can't afford a nice trailer in a nice white trailer park??
Need a black ghetto, you're so poor?
Oh ya, you're Canadian.
Honestly, Blacks in the ghettos are richer than Canadians.
I've seen Cop shows where they raided a trap house and found 1 MILLION cash. In a run down crack house.........

>Canadians close ride, cause of something that happened in "Ohio"

Normally they stop the rides only when the boomer complain about noise. The guy operating it being high on heroin, the builders of it being on oxycontin, that's all well and good but the if that fucking thing starts making people make the sounds of fun, forget it.

t. Nigger

>'A tragedy for Canada': Petronas cancels $36B LNG project as B.C. jacks up demands

Canadians are saying this is a good thing.

They were saying it was a good thing to have then they als0 said it's good when their stupid bullshit got it cancelled. Truly delusional.

More Anti-American garbage, based on race.

>Police killings in U.S. linked to racial bias in community, Ryerson study finds

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/police-killings-in-us-linked-to-racial-bias-in-community-.html

MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS you low life fuck Canadians.

Your country is G-A-R-B-A-G-E

IF ONLY you fucks, could be 1/100th of America.

Canadians lived like pioneers until the 1950s. I've proved it numerous times.
Talk to any Canadian over 80 and they will tell you stories of "Depression era Canada" that sounds like the Wild West.

What do you mean lived like pioneers? Also america has way to many negros.

t: poor as fuck white trash, who can't afford to live around poor whites, he's so poor.

Americans are allowed guns too.

Come try and rob me, I got a gold plated heater and I'm quick as fuck on the draw (I'd practice till I was quick as fuck. Trust me)

Pussy ass Canadians bitch loser.

Scurry back to your dark hole, you cowardly rat-boy

>this level of projection

I own guns, gook.

Canada didn't get VHS until the 90s.

The vcr was so expensive you had to go to the library and book one a month in advance. By the time the average canadian could afford a VCR, the DVD was already being phased out.

>What do you mean lived like pioneers?

Lived in log shacks, no indoor plumbing, no electricity, no central heat/AC, no telephones, no radios, no cars, no cinemas, no factories, no buses, no NOTHING

Lived like it was the year 1800 until the 1950s.

If you want me to prove it, I can. it doesn't "derail" the thread. It makes Canadians look like retard subhumans.

Of course it's biased because minorities don't or can't live in western civilization.

My great grand parents had those things. Even had television. Where exactly did people live like this?

Good for you, use one on yourself, you dumb fuck, white trailer trash Canadian.

NO ONE will notice or miss (you)

I got F-A-N-S, bitch,

(You), got nothing but your guns.

Stick one deep up your asshole, and pull the trigger.
Suicide, gay fag Canadian style.

Start a trend ucky

In canada it is cheaper to mail a hard drive than to send data online through Roger, the man who controls canada's internet with an iron and unfair fist...

There's shit tons of things, Canadians didn't have.

No they didn't.

Yes they did

>t. Poor faggot

No joke, if I was President of USA, I'd start a "3 Strikes to Africa" law police.

Break the law 3 times, you go back to Africa.

WATCH how fast American Blacks start to behave.

The LAST THING they ever want, is to go live in Africa.

>Flashback: July 26, 1987: Protesters say immigration laws are too lax

They were right....

Canada now:
>25m white (includes italians)
>12m non-white

cbc ca/news/canada/edmonton/throwback-thursday-edmonton-anti-immigration-protest-1.4222520

his name is actually povertyking and he's a schizophrenic fucktard who has a dui and makes these threads every day with little to no other posters.

just sage and ignore this insane fuck

>prove it
You can't

Stories don't count. Sorry bud, you're great grandparents didn't own shit if they're true Canadians.

Your stories, don't count as PROOF, numbskull

They so mad today. They sent in the retard clowns right away

So. Mad

Stay heated.

shoo povertyking

Sage

Detroit-ada

>Ottawa man arrested in two homicide cases

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/28/ottawa-man-arrested-in-two-homicide-cases.html

>tfw thinking about the dream of having $200

globalnews.ca/news/3434447/over-half-of-canadians-are-200-or-less-away-from-not-being-able-to-pay-bills/

>More than half of Canadians are living within $200 per month of not being able to pay all their bills or meet their debt obligations

trips from the bowels of hell

Detroit-ada

>Trio plead guilty to lesser charges in death of man beaten over tire rims

metronews.ca/news/calgary/2017/07/27/trio-plead-guilty-to-lesser-charges-in-death-of-man-beaten-over-tire-rims.html

Must've been those "spinning hubcaps" from Canadian Tire that cost $29.99.

BIG money eh??

the composer of 'O Canada' moved to the US and wanted his new country to annex Canada

Boomers are hell spawn for sure.

Norm Mcdonald goes on off on Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=VaXlQOzPHK8&feature=youtu.be&t=15m27s

Please provide proof of this. That would be amazingly funny.

Weird

>metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/rcmp-to-view-investigation-of-death-of-woman-who-plunged-down-hotel-chute.html

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/rcmp-to-view-investigation-of-death-of-woman-who-plunged-down-hotel-chute.html

I knew a guy when I was in my 20s, and so was he. I worked with him shortly.
Anyways, he's dead now. They found him at the bottom of an empty elevator shaft in a parking garage.

Ya............that's how they found him.
I think he was 18-19. The girls at the grocery story were gutted.........they all loved him.

This country is SO WEIRD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calixa_Lavallée

He loved Canadians and wanted them to be truly free. The leafshills will probaby say he hated canada because he loved the people or some other fucked up mental gymnastic BS.

NATIONAL HERO!!

Man serving 13 years in USA for doing the crime and selling the drugs eh??
True Nadian eh??
Showing those Americans how it's done eh??
Americans NEED us Nadians to sell em drugs. We're the best dealers.
>B.C. man, leader of drug smuggling ring to serve 13 years in U.S. prison

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/b-c-man-leader-of-drug-smuggling-ring-to-serve-13-years-in-u-s-prison.html

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calixa_Lavallée

They probably didn't even know he moved to America till later on.
They picked that music in the 1960s................

Anyone who did anything and once spend 10 minutes on Canadian soil, is Canadian and Canadians invented it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calixa_Lavallée

He is best known for composing the music for "O Canada", which officially became the national anthem of Canada in 1967, after a vote in the Senate and the House of Commons. The modern version became official with an Act of Parliament in 1980

Probably wasn't even Canadian.............

NOT AN OVER NIGHT MEME COUNTRY!!!

Didn't have it's own national anthem until 1967..

Well, wasn't annexed from UK until 1982.........

RICH HISTORY EH???

people didn't know fuckall before the internet. They still don't but at east modern morons have the option to make themselves less dumb.

I used to have to go to the library to learn.

Still Gonna Get Fucked Over-ada

>Canada pleased by U.S. decision to scrap border tax proposal: Freeland

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/27/white-house-and-congressional-leaders-scrap-import-based-tax.html

THIS is the reason we pay so much and get so little American goods.
The Government taxes the fuck out of Americans to ship goods here.
WE pay for it in the end. No one is loosing money but the consumer.

More NAFTA news

>Canada wants renewed NAFTA to include easier cross-border movement of labour

metronews.ca/business/2017/07/27/canada-wants-renewed-nafta-to-include-easier-cross-border-movement-of-labour.html

Easier for American companies to operate in Canada and have Americans come here.
That's it.
I assume so anyways............

Only rich retired 60 year old Boomers with civil servant jobs are allowed to live in USA

In my old apartment complex there was this couple that moved upstairs above us, fucker would leave his window open to reveal a huge leaf flag on his wall
asked him if he liked hockey, he didn't respond
fucking cucks all of you

>Trudeau’s celebrity helps Trudeau, not Canada

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/trudeaus-celebrity-helps-trudeau-not-canada/article35807527/

Apart from having nice hair and giving money away to bogus causes, what has he even done.

>Saudi Arabia says it wants to modernize, but it still freaks out over a woman in a skirt

cbc.ca/radio/day6/episode-347-cindy-blackstock-seeks-justice-man-vs-beast-steve-jobs-opera-women-s-rights-in-saudi-and-more-1.4213358/saudi-arabia-says-it-wants-to-modernize-but-it-still-freaks-out-over-a-woman-in-a-skirt-1.4213375

Let's import these people to show them a better life eh??

FEMINIST RULE!!

These people are so fucking stupid.

LOOK at how GOOD you have it here ladies.
What OPPRESSION where you facing??

Doing your fucking JOB as a WOMAN, is "oppression"?
Guess so............. bitches don't want to do shit but drink wine and smell bad these days. Don't even shower no more.........

All the kids are fat and ugly cause mommy is a fucking loser who can't cook. She was "oppressed" as female before she was even born............

Such a HARD life, doing a little house work, making ONE fucking meal and watching soap operas the rest of the day.
OPPRESSION am I right??

Trash loser womyn. Total worthless garbage. So so sad what they've become because of kike fuckery............

Please archive archive.is/4ZJK2

>66667

so close.

If I was American, I'd treat all Canadians I met like total shit.

Actually in the restaurant industry in America, they call Blacks, "Canadians"
Why?
Because they're loud, cheap and rude.

HAW HAW HAW

It's true.

I'm not a journalist. I don't even read the articles.

It's time for the

>The Don Pittis, Shit Post of POWer

The slow death of urban parking: Don Pittis

cbc.ca/news/business/parking-real-estate-uban-planning-1.4221365

Very insightful dad.

About the Author:

Don Pittis was a forest firefighter and a ranger in Canada's High Arctic islands. After moving into journalism, he was principal business reporter for Radio Television Hong Kong before the handover to China. He has produced and reported for the CBC in Saskatchewan and Toronto and the BBC in London. He is currently senior producer at CBC's business unit.

WHO wouldn't want this guy, as their dad? He's like "Canadian Indiana Jones"
Fighting forest fires in the arctic tundra where there is no trees......... AWESOME

I love you dad! You're my hero!!

I'll end it on a DPSPP (Don Pittis ShitPost of Power)

Feel free to keep the thread going.

Just remember:
>If Don Pittis can, (you) can too!

WHY CAN'T I BE DON PITTIS WTF GOD

i hope you two kill yourselves soon