Macron: French protectionist

was Macron always this based?
why were we so blinded?

archive.is/ighbA#selection-1685.0-1685.67

He wasn't as bad as he was made out to be during the election, but he's still a massive cuck.

>macron turns out to be /ourguy/ and cucks lepen
>trump turns out to be another jewish pawn and cucks /ptg/

IT
WASNT
SUPPOSED
TO
BE
THIS

Enjoy a new black abyss of cost for the government. They will run that company to the ground. But the workers there can enjoy rock solid employment and more coffee breaks as long as the government has money.

>nationalizing
>based

Whoa, Macron going full trump.

Wait a sec
>Italian commentators were also heavily critical of Mr Macron’s decision. “Shipbuilding is a sector in which Europe is a world leader and there is a need for consolidation: it’s stupid to make everything fall apart because it’s not the French but the Italians in the lead,” said Andrea Goldstein, chief economist at Nomisma, a research firm in Bologna.
>Andrea Goldstein
Fuck, Macron really is our goy

More importantly, why are Italians such pieces of shit?

Northern Italy is amazing in virtually all respects. Southern Italy is filled with degenerate non-Germanic primitives.

>Setting up a turnstile in Libya to allow more expedient immigration in higher numbers
>Venezuela-ing the economy
RIP France.

And he also made it easier for the 'refugees' stuck in Libya to get into Europe. It's sad how gullible and easily persuaded you are but alas, Sup Forums is full of retards.

Never ever, trust a Rothschild banker.
Don't be naive.

>LARP flag

Not reading your shit, nigger.

You think getting asylum is easy? They have the same shit in marroco, look at how many of them are still trying to pass illegaly in spain.
God damn bongs are so retards.

This has nothing to do with leftist/liberal decision. Its just that he had no fucking choice : STX is way to important to let the filthy italian take the technology, especially when they are giving it to the chinese.

so basically Sup Forums was wrong on trump
and wrong on macron

What the hell Sup Forums, Macron is still a big cuck

W-we can do that? Can we do that?

Isn't that a violation of EU state intervention rules?

That KEK stole this nationalized idea from' Lepen who wanted to make the same thing. He is a complete asshole. 50% of France want him dead and gone.

Ah yes, let's nationalize all of our industries goyim, good goy! We can now jew the whole population into following our orders.

Macron is a CIA shill. DONT FALL FOR THE BAIT

He is the fave fanboy of the globalists, they're building him up from literal 0 banker to a global player because all of the other CIA candidates have gone under.
Beware the Macron. He is a wily MF

>nationalizing businesses
Because that never ends with a bloated, inefficient drain on the public purse that spits out low quality products and struggles to turn a profit.

French authorities have a bad habit of mismanaging nationalized assets. See the Crédit Lyonnais catastrophe for example. The government hires politicians as managers and wonders later how it got so bad.

STX (I used to work next door to them on Saint-Nazaire) is making money, so I hope they just want to bargain harder and not fully nationalize it.

The problem with STX is they currently are the only ones in France capable of building an aircraft carrier (Brest military yards are now too small, as is DCNS in Lorient, and La Ciotat hasn't built a big ship in 30 years). So they want to keep Saint-Nazaire under the palm.

The workers there already have full employment for the next 10 years, which is one the French can afford to be so cocky with the Italians.

Pretty sure it is, bro

Fuck the EU

The Libya thing is the right thing to do. The more they stay in Africa far from leftist do-gooders, the better for us

STX France have max 200 full time workers. Not the best choice to control the population.

>Forbidding nationalists to run for office for ten years if convicted for "hate speech"
>Nationalizing a failing economy plagued by over regulation and autist level of taxation

"Based".

They have kept the rights to do so from the previous bail out of STX.

He has since said EU n eds reform or faces Frexit.. he's a banker, but who knows, JFK would've been a shill to his board based on his resume. Maybe he's that nigga who charmed his way to office to save France and the world.

STX is the best ship manufacturer in the world and doesn't present any financial risk.

I'm ok with this, he is guaranteeing it until it's up and running profit again.
That's good use of my tax money, way better than feeding niggers or bruxelles jews.

Fuck EU.

He shall move his opinions, just as the wind moves litter. He is floatsam, scum on the surface of the gurgling drain. The sewer choking on the amount of sinking shit.
Do not fall for his ruse, look deeper and you shall see. Macron is a very bad thing.

1984 tactics keeping the goy happy
As is Trump
It's all LARP these days and nothing will ever happen except more shit you don't want to.
Earth is the realm of nightmares and punishment, not your childhood fantasy.

>Goldstein, chief economist at Nomisma (the Greek wordfro COIN)

You'll do both, frog.

Why are Italians still part of EU?
EU prevents Italy from protecting itself from muslim and African mass migration and now this?

hahahahah fucking frogs,they dont like capitalism.... hahahhahahahaha

and liberalism, same with German MAFIA

Hello, Boris.

>france signs contract
>next president mad about last president contract
>want to overthrow last contract

I bet everyone who is going to have commercial exchanges with france will think about it twice now.

Isn't he a Market Liberal?

>I bet everyone who is going to have commercial exchanges with france will think about it twice now.
this, don't forget French naval industry is obsolete like many companies in early 80s in my cunt

>spanish piss in the gutter
Right where it belongs.

enjoy being protectionism, now wonder why your country only grows 0,1 per year

protecionist*

no das una, eh?

You'll talk about economy when you contribute to EU instead of receiving as much money as countries that were under communist rule just 30 years ago. Time for your siesta, Jose.

what is the problem with that?

>net contribution graph
it is not 2004 anymore, we are a net contributor in EU

update your stats

no?

Or Macron is so cucked by Trump he'll be seig-heiling to compensate soon

>trusting a woman in the first place
Sup Forums is dumb.

Fuck off Macron shills

everyone knows that rules are for only for entities under the threat of consequences

this desu

He's not based at all, he just re-affirmed that he wants to welcome and house refugees. He's a moron.

I'd like to see this juxtaposed with things like crime statistics.

>say that you'll make them apply for refugee statues in Libya instead of them being shipped here by German funded ships and Europe being forced to take them all in
>decline overwhelming majority of them for not actually being refugees (because they aren't)
i see you still doubt the great god Jupiter

>WE MUST REDUCE SECURITY TO OBEY EUROPES 3%
>lol jk buying useless obsolete industry and sending 20 billions to make monorails in Africa
He's a moron that think he's smart. His followers are also either retarded, or leaving.

There's no such thing.

won't prevent them to cross the sea, there are millions of them
and he vowed to house every migrant: France will attract them like Germany

>Korean-controlled french company is failing and has to sell the shipyards
>French government does nothing because what the fuck would they even do with the shipyards in the first place
>Italian company Fincantieri buys the French shipyards from the Korean-controlled company in a Seul court
>REEEEE GET OUT EETALEEEEE THEIR OURSSSSS
>Spend 80B dollars on them and still finds to use for them
I give it 6 months before they either send all the workers home or end up selling them for half the price

Also, regarding the migrants hotspots in Lybia, Macron already announced that they won't do it "until the situation in Lybia gets safer". Which in practice means it will happen on February the 31st

>I want France to be a start-up nation.
>A nation that thinks and moves like a start-up
... and folds in 2 years like most start-ups

sauce?

EU rules? Fuck it!