Britcucks

britcucks

>Let me abuse more girls, hold on a sec cops I still have to care of my family though

brit-fucking-cucks

>tfw doesn't live in Londonistan
feelsgoodman

I'm going to push myself off the shore in a rubber dinghy toward to the US. Please come pick me up it works for them.

Fuck off we're full.

>rubbed underneath her headscarf

So he only abused other Muslims. Who gives a fuck? Let them eat their own.

please let me know what time I should pick you up and what your favorite snacks are so I can packs some for the trip back home.
[spoiler]I just need a friend[/spoiler]

Uncodified constitution was a mistake

fuckin kek, we'll send some Cubans outta Florida to meet you half way

Well usually koran teachers only teach mudslime kids. Or do they have mandatory koran classes in public schools in the UK?

>>Abused underneath the headscarf
So he gave the loli head pats, what's wrong with that?

gee i dont know

Unacceptable, unless his family is in shitholestan and he fucks off.

Anglo gonna Angel
Pathetic weak cucks of a meme nation
Anglo vermin should be put into a bio gas tank and we should take over the island
Anglo shits don't know how to rule a country

They are optional, for now

Geee that's so progressive goyim
Good goy

>meet you half way

That's not how it works, they need to come within 10 miles of the English coastline.

Implying white children aren't forced to wear them

I hate this modern western World.

The anglo war crimes against the entire humanity will never be forgiven

When the fuck are you bongs going to start killing these fucking judges?

He tried to warn us

>Don't worry guys, it's what you usually get in major cities: traffic, terror attacks. It's completely normal, get used to it.

Do you think it would be feasible to claim asylum in America on the grounds that we're scared our children will be raped?

We're full tho

Fuck it I'm coming to America

You need all the whites you can get

Right now the priority for them is to close their borders.
I don't think they could argue for less immigration from mexicans while saying white immigration from Europe is okay.

save space for 2 and i'll bring enough vodka and chips to last the journey

>Fuck it I'm coming to America
>falling for the trap

The UK (((school system))) actually forces white Christian kids into mosques. This is now so common in Europe nobody even memes about it anymore.

Pedophiles don't get custodial sentences here rarely, they get treat as if they have mental health problems, they have to sign a sex register and some other bullshit but they never get jail time. Thank the liberal mentality of the courts / judges and their overseers Women are also very unfairly sentenced when it comaes to other crimes compared to men, women get fines and hardly even get jail time while men get length sentences. Whole system is fucked. You get longer in prison for growing weed as a man than you would if you killed someone as a woman.

>had to read that image three times over before I realized it said koran and not korean

Hopefully the end of free movement in 2019 will help deal with the kebabs. Brexit is coming.

That just means you won't get any of the new arriving kebabs.

Which is a good thing but most of your pakis didn't come through the EU. In fact the EU was actually limiting immigration from outside of Europe to the UK because they are that hypocritical.

>tfw I've sailed the Atlantic before
>quite prepared to do it again
You landlubbers won't make it.

Only in cities full of muslims you dumb fuck.

ah-hahahahaha

Why does pol latch on to fake news like this?

If you look at statistics you will see that muslim men are disproportionately imprisoned for crime compared with white males.

One step at a time. Things are happening. The kebab problem is not being ignored. But the politically correct public sector make this removal process more complicated.

I hope you are right.

The worst case outcome of Brexit I can see is you just kicking out the Poles and getting a lot of indians and pakis in exchange.

yfw brexit is just a way for the globalist to fasten the blackening of the UK by replacing European immigrants with 3rd world immigrants

no one cares about Poles anymore, they are hard workers, integrate into the culture and don't operate within a creed