Why does Sup Forums worship this inbred?

He...
-Got tens of millions of White people killed during WW2.
-Sided with Muslims and liked them.
-Killed Germany's chances of survival by starting a war with the fucking Soviets, like wtf who cares about a bunch of starving left-winged commies, like why are they our enemies?

He did get one thing right, though. I'll give him that. Fuck Jews.

So, tell me, Sup Forums. Why do you still like this guy other than muh 6 gorillian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YtJH6UZZbvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/YtJH6UZZbvI

Ask them

Hitler should've got the job done.

>Killed Germany's chances of survival by starting a war with the fucking Soviets, like wtf who cares about a bunch of starving left-winged commies, like why are they our enemies?

Is this what they teach you in burgerland?

It's just bait. The fact he knows that Germany and the Soviet Union went to war with each other indicates that he has surpassed American education.

>-Sided with Muslims and liked them.
Muslims weren't a threat at the time.
The idea that they would be taking over europe was inconceivable at the time.
>-Killed Germany's chances of survival by starting a war with the fucking Soviets, like wtf who cares about a bunch of starving left-winged commies, like why are they our enemies?
>commies
>not enemies

Commies weren't a threat at the time.
Muslims are always a fucking threat.

No response. Typical.

because your thread is shit

It's the fucking truth. Hitler was an inbred who was naive as fuck.

You know this may come as a surprise, but Stalin was envisioning an invasion of Europe. When Hitler was invading soviet Russia his generals were surprised that the soviets had so many tanks and when they took over factory in a city, they saw people chained to their workstation making more.
So bullshit, soviet Russian was always a threat.

>Muslims are always a fucking threat.
dey real threatening in them colonies back then let me tell yah

Nice revision there kike.

wtf i hate Hitler now

Oh, how the tables have turned.
Don't hate him for being inbred. Hate him for being a naive retard.

wtf i hate you now.

The USSR was on course to becoming the fourth Axis power. I think Hitler was the best man to ever live but Operation Barbarossa was a huge mistake.

I only want the best for my race.
I agree with that last part.

Bad intel. It still boggles my mind how they didn't expect Russian winter to be SO fucking cold, and sent our soldiers there so unprepared, but I think that's just the official excuse. Preemptive strike which got rushed because we were suspecting that Stalin was on his way to invade us anyways. Kinda do or die situation. Over here every child knows this, but "the winner writes the history books" as my grandpa Alois explained to me.

I thought that was the common knowledge anyway? that hitler invaded due to the suspicion of stalin.

Hitler fucked us over but I wish he finished the job with the Jews

This.

Of course, my main point was the excuse about Russian winter. We simply didn't have enough time to prepare.

As a German, I hate that we always get all the blame for WWII. Situation was more complex than that. Stalin wanted to invade us, you bongs coerced Poland into dropping diplomatic relationship with us, and so on. And Europe was a powder keg anyways at that time, etc.

Almost no jews here in Germany anymore, so there's that. :^)

Now there are Turks and other Muslims. Good luck, my Indo-European brother.

this is the weirdest purity spiral i've ever seen

a fascist who hates hitler like what the fuck

You guys were pretty pathetic back then. Official nickname was "Erntehelfer" (harvest helpers) because after we took France you suddenly wanted a piece of the cake, too.

Still your leader was a fanboy of Mussolini Senpai who wanted to impress him

I really wish I could have taken his place. You'd've been like, "Damn, those Germans were great at ethnically cleansing the Jews and the Muslim."

Funny thing is, now the muslims are vandalizing the last synagogues and community centers which are left in our country because they hate jews even more than we do. The city I live in has a pretty high muslim quota, and we have a famous synagogue which got destroyed during Reichskristallnacht, then rebuilt blahblah. Now our cops are guarding it 24/7 to protect it from muslims, what a fucking bizarre situation. Maybe the secret masterplan is to import more and more muslims to finally get rid of the jews completely.

Hitler fucked up. What's his legacy? A smaller Germany. Dead Whites by the tens of millions. A Muslim Europe/Germany. And the state of Israel.

Why not? Mussolini was a cool guy. Just banter my friend, I love your country.

Don't be fucking foolish. I beg you to read about Turkish history and what they did to the Greeks and Armenians. Don't repeat that, please.

>Damn, those Germans were great at ethnically cleansing the Jews and the Muslim
i think i'd have been more like "damn the russians took over germany because user was focusing on the muslims and not the commies"

like hitler's job was to stop the commies from taking over europe and he did
other way round
>A smaller Germany. Dead Whites by the tens of millions.
would have happened anyway
>A Muslim Europe/Germany.
at least muslims aren't degenerate faggots
>And the state of Israel.
better than the israel stalin tried to create for the jews in russia

A Germany leaded by Mussolini would have been indeed the perfect mix my teutonic friend

it's a Romantic thing. the doomed heroic cause, then shoot yourself while listening to Wagner. very aesthetic but accomplishes nothing.

Are you Paki or Iranian by chance?

nope

Anglo-Saxon?

Don't try to teach me European history, I live here. And right now we're starting to put Erdogan in his place, as you should know if you follow current news.

Just the other day we had am official poll about what to do with Turkey, and 80% (!!!) of our citizens voted for fucking up their economy to hurt them.

probably

Germany pretty much rules Europe now, mission accomplished even if it took some decades.

Good fucking job. But know this. Muslims ALWAYS reproduce at high levels. They will try to out-breed you. Stop them at all costs.

No, bhrātēr. The globalists do.

Turks aren't really a problem in Germany, actually tons of them started moving back home the last decade. And most of them are pretty decent, muslims but civilized and hard workers. Right now my city has a much bigger problem with street gangs from Russia and Yugoslavia, and gyppos and niggers of course. We also have the biggest refugee camp in the country, but so far our cops do a good job to contain that. Don't underestimate us, please.

Sadly there's part truth to that, but it's just the same in USA, even worse.

Learn to love your race. May the Indo-European family live for a gorillian years.

That was the last hope. He needed oil. Didn't you read Joachim Fest?

Most Germans are far more racist and nationalistic than you would suspect, we just hide it because muh nazis. Youth is liberal because they are raised that way by the school system and leftist MSM, but eventually everybody who is not completely stupid wakes up.

Your birth rates are horrible. Make sure to have 5 kids at least.

Our birth rates are ok for the size of our country. You should see how overpopulated the Netherlands are. The whole whining about birth rates come from geezer boomers who are afraid they don't get a pension because there are too few people to pay taxes.

truly (our guy )