Ireland is the purest white country

What these Nordicist cucks fail to realize is that Scandinavia is corrupted by a lot of Asiatic Mongoloid blood, this is a plainly obvious fact for anyone that looks, especially in Finland as you have pointed out. As you go south of that you find more and more negro blood (Mediterranean region). So what an unbiased,learned man would conclude is that the ideal of racial purity and the aryan race is not the scandinavians or germanics but the keltics in the British Isles, the purest of these being the Irish with the british being more mongrelized and corrupted. I would say Ireland is the last pocket of the white race and by far the purest sample. WE are the ones you should strive towards, not the mongoloid germanics snowniggers shitting in huts. We are the true native Europeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Croatian_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Irish_inventions_and_discoveries
eurogenes.blogspot.de/2013/06/recent-gene-flow-from-africa-and-near.html
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/12/07/092148.full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A pure Germanic

But if Europe already is Asiatic-Negroid then why is the EU still enforcing the Kalergi plan?

You do realize Irish people themselves are 100% Asian?

Irish are crypto-australian aborigines. How do I know this? Not telling, but you should discuss anyway and waste more of your time.

Germanics show the same traits as Asians, Authorotarianism, obedience, humorlessness etc. whereas the celtic spirit is the native european one

Here is my view, in contrast to people who view Scandinavians as the whitest and a gradient towards negros going south. I identify Kelts as the whitest and a gradient going South-West with Asians in the North East and negros in the South

This explains why most technology and innovations comes from England, as it has the highest population of native europeans whereas Germanics lack any creativity.
Pic related a pure Swede with mongoloid-tier high cheek bones and slant eyes

This is what a European looks like, sorry.

Daily reminder that if you are not Med,you are not White

Nope,this is what a real European looks like,sorry

>that thick nigger-tier nose
>those brown eyes
>that dark, dark hair
>that moorish skin complexion
>white

Pff, Slavs are closest in genes and language to arians, not some irish scum who don't even use their own language )))

Stay buttmad nigger

I'm sorry, but Germanics have slant-eyes, it's plainly obvious you have heavy mongoloid mixture. I'm sorry.

>insult other countries
>hide your flag
what worthless cowardly scum

Sad irish man, you can't even reclaim all of your country from those bastard englishmans )))

ok nigeria

Nigeria is more white than ireland ))) and more civilized, at least they don't adopted the culture of people who colonised them )))

not all meds have non caucasoid admixture, but yeah north """Europeans""" belong to Siberia

>WE are the ones you should strive towards

Stop trying to divide.

Nice try Jamal O'bama.

Irish still most mixed cucks )))

Really makes you think.

British people are not "Anglo" nor "Teutonic",this lends to a delusional view of history and invasions as slaughtering and replacing. In reality, the bulk of our genetic history goes back over 10,000 years to when the first Europeans settled them. British are self loathing and glorify germanics as superior and ideal, therefore they LARP as Anglos when in reality they're celts like us. This image has no scientific validity, it's just a propaganda tool, Irish and British are very close genetically. Your not even white, your mongoloid.

can you read
according to that image we're the most archetypically white there

Still behind Slavic Master race

sorry but you have tons of steppe ancestry like any north European

Not to toot my own horn too much but yeah

>Irish
>"white"

If potatoniggers are the purest whites then whites are truly doomed.

Irish are worse than niggers,i'd rather be Alb*nian than fucking irish

All Irish are manlets

Honest question why anglos hate the Irish and Spaniards so much?

Ah lad we're good alright but theres a lot of inbred people here. Fuck sake the amount of people in rural towns who are seemingly unrelated but look very similar is shocking. Loads of downs kids too, probably down to the inbreeding.
I don't understand how cunts don't realise they need to look to the next town over to procreate unless they live in one of the cities.
FFS my Da redpilled me on this when I was 12.
We're fucking great besides that though.

If Poland hates us so much why are Poles leaving in droves to come here? They hate Poland for the shithole it is maybe. Dublin was not founded by Vikings, nor were most Irish cities.Ireland is extremely well known and important for an island of such small size (4 million people). Ireland was a flower of civilization during the dark ages and responsible for the preservation of classical works and for spreading civilization through the ruins of Europe. Ireland has some of the best writers in the world and inventions such as the submarine. As for electricity, I think the effects of anglo industrialism, technology and materialism have been disastrous for the west. Technology is a wheelchair which weakens and enslaves you, ultimately kills you. What have you against a simple, rural people more inclined to the spirit than that of the material.
Poland isn't even a real country.

Spanish are bros. Honorary Anglos. Love Spanish redheads. Like Catherine of Aragon! Almost married two different Hispanas, both who had Anglo moms.

Anglos and Hispanos are brothers.

Irish are in the Anglosphere (oops), and unfortunately we have to deal with the consequences. Irish are not as bad as Aryans as OP asserts, but sadly, I have to admit that they are dishonorary Anglos.

Average height in Ireland is 180cm, the highest of all "anglosphere" countries

The Poles don't hate us. Those based fuckers love us. They tried to emulate the Celtic Tiger (which they called the Irish Miracle) over there about a decade ago. Found this out while over there working for a couple of weeks also about a decade ago.

calm your tits, lol, if you look beyond some random user's comment posted on a chinese cartoons forum, you'll find that poles actually like ireland and the irish a lot

no it isn't, you manlet fuck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide.com

Ahhhh. Poland is Russia's Ireland. I understand now.

Quick reminder:

Charles Darwin himself put the irish into the same category as the negroid.

Not even human, let alone white.

>he ignores the massive amount of dark blue

High cheek bones and eyes is a sign of neanderthal genes.

If you read out of asia theory, which makes far more rational sense than the 1960s politically correct out of negroidia bullshit - then you'll see that the neanderthal spread out from asia, west to europe, and east to the americas over the frozen land bridge.

Neanderthals had higher brain capacity and traits such as empathy - those which the homo erectus lacked.
Negroids are purely from homo erectus.

dark blue is caucasian and present in every single west Eurasian population, remnant of the spread of farming

Probably jealous he wasn't able to do ten pints of Guinness of a night and still be fresh as a daisy for work the next day.
Maybe we're actually not human.

If you have someone with pure white ancestry and they behave exactly like a negroid, they would still be "white". "White" is not a metaphysical term, it is a genetic one. If I have a brother I hate, he's still my brother.
You can think whatever meme bullshit you want about us but the reality is we are the whitest in Europe. YOU on the other hand are an African Moor.
Ireland is a paradise, Spain is a barbaric shithole with a collapsing economy. Looks much more like the work of niggers, because it is.

>tfw being a nigger
Feels bad man. Guess I'll just kill myself now.

Ah, Ireland. The only country more shit-faced at the pub than Denmark. I admire and aspire to be as drunk as you, sir.

Sebastian chabal, caveman!

at least we're tall niggers
we can just go to ireland and impregnate their women

Not a meme when the father of evolution theory states it himself.
Remind yourself of it daily.

Why ireland separate and subhuman, and yet the rest of europe is human.
Ireland is a paradise covered in subhumans living in caravans fighting each other because someone called them a "bad man".

>present in every single west Eurasian population
Didn't used to be. It's a Neolithic invader.

Love being told by a buck-toothed mongoloid I'm less white.

whats so good about being aryan if it's being polluted from all sides. Why arent they the polluter?

or it could be that Britain was the biggest empire in the world at the time of the industrial revolution so it was the focal point for innovation. Ditto for italy and france in their respective renaissance. Seeing as all empires rise and fall, it's a coincidence that England was ascendant at the time where humans were capable of rapid innovation.

Also, nowhere were the dark ages more evident than in post roman britain (before the invasion of germanic swine) where mud huts were raised next to the crumbling roman brick ruins.

I honestly can't see the logic in race theory. The overall differences between races/cultures are tiny compared to differences between individuals.

who were 100% caucasians, can't you guys read?
the atlanto-baltic component is a mixed component of partial siberian origin as well, not fully native to Europe either

I wish they'd fuck off home desu

Caucasians live in the Caucasus, moron. If Europeans didn't have that light blue we would just be Middle Easterners.

He should get a hair cut, because he looks retarded.

yeah, africans and brits are the same, you got me
If you haven't even graduated through basic racial science then you don't belong here. Go watch some of Libertarian Realists redpills.

I obviously mean "caucasians" in the classic sense, imbecile.
Caucasians = populations with high west Eurasian specific ancestry. Why do you think populations like Sardinians plot the furthest away from all other Eurasian populations?

what has Ireland accomplished except being drunks and being a part of the British empire?

That's a mudslime. What is wrong with your eyes, boy?

only for someone with no knowledge whatsoever of anthropology, very fitting given your flag

9/11 would tap that.

>classical sense
Lol who gives a shit how you dress it? It's still a moronic theory by a some old guy who thought a Caucasian represented European ancestors.

Newsflash: European ancestors is the light blue component.
>Sardinians
Sardianians are part negro and can go celebrate their Middle Easterners back in Anatolia for all I care.

Your shit Croatian education is to blame for your ignorance.
Croatia hasn't done anything important, Croatians are Turk(African) rape babies. Pathetic.

And yet he looks just like the Arabs coming to our continent.

>irish education
we have done way more shit than you, you filthy manlet cuck
the only thing your 'country' is famous for is being British slaves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Croatian_inventions_and_discoveries

>Newsflash: European ancestors is the light blue component.
[citation needed]
you are obviously vastly illiterate about the subject and spouting nonsense, as well as unable to even interpret a simple PCA, typical Sup Forumsnigger

pic related, FST distances of various Eurasian populations with Africans
look at who is closest to Africa, Sardinians or north Europeans

only for someone with no knowledge whatsoever of anthropology and cum stained eyelids

You should rather tap this, user.

At least we're not niggers.
Also, a lot of us yellow nordics conqured and settled on your lands, so that means you're yellow yourself.

What is meant by "black Irish?"

none of what you idiots talk about is science. You all spout off about skull shape and outdated definitions of human 'races' made by scientists who died before the discovery of DNA.

There were no wide ranging population studies in the times before computers. All of their results (if they bothered to get any instead of making sketches) are skewed by poor sampling and obvious bias.

If you truly had evidence that a race of humans was superior you wouldnt be talking about average height or hair and eye colour. You'd be talking about neural pathway density, superior efficiency in organs, genes that white people have activated that negroids don't. All that type of shit.

Irish have had British slaves, St. Patrick was one. Every European ancestry has been enslaved by another at one point, it's part of what humans do.
Here's the same page for Ireland:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Irish_inventions_and_discoveries
Your not making arguments. The word subhuman was literally popularized to describe people of your exact racial contribution, your not even a Slav, your a Turk, Slav rape-baby, maybe there's some Abassid there from Italy.

Ireland has over five times the gdp per capita as Croatia, which means subhumans are apparently smarter and more productive than you. Your the subhuman

>"conqured our lands"
>left practally no genetic inpact before being btfo'd

Yeah except that's not shit we can understand or talk about anecdotally. Science moves forwards but our mental capacity obviously can't. Imagine how autistic talking about efficiency in organs.
All of modern genetic science supports this. Check Phillippe Rushton's research, whites have larger brains than blacks for example.
That's why negroids run faster, they need narrower hips to support a smaller brain allowing more locomotive efficiency.

You would have been quicker ducking that term than posting that question here

the only relevant invention on this list is whiskey
also one of the things you're famous for, being drunk fuck's.
>Your not making arguments. The word subhuman was literally popularized to describe people of your exact racial contribution, your not even a Slav, your a Turk, Slav rape-baby, maybe there's some Abassid there from Italy.
>irish education
word slav comes from the word slovo meaning letter in ancient slavic
talking about genetic's, you're not even fucking native European, you literally come from asia.
meanwhile Croatia has native European dna, I, same goes with Sweden, Slovenia, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and some other countries.
you were literally considered subhuman for over 500 years and you're talking shit to me
go to a pub and drink yourself to death, thats the only thing you're good at, filthy subhuman manlet.

The impact is minimal. We on the other hand have impacted on you, Iceland is almost half Irish genetically as I said yesterday. You also brought us back as wives.

eurogenes.blogspot.de/2013/06/recent-gene-flow-from-africa-and-near.html

I don't even care if they are African or not, my point is that European is defined by what separates the genetic cluster of Europens from others, i.e. the light blue.

>FST distances
Shitty tool for the job. Obviously you wouldn't use FST to measure genetic ancestry.

>We are the true native Europeans.
more like the true potato niggers of a remote sheep land
get sober leprechaun before loging in to 4chaun

No amount of kicking and screaming will make you not closer to sand niggers and farther away from Europeans.

that paper unfortunately does not include Sardinians in the dataset
your desperate googling for a counter argument is thus fruitless

>European is defined by what separates the genetic cluster of Europens from others, i.e. the light blue.
completely changing the subject, we were talking about caucasianness i.e west Eurasian ancestry, not Europeanness
the populations that tend to have the highest European specific ancestry also harbor some non-caucasian ancestry, sure

>Shitty tool for the job
not when you argue for significant negro ancestry
level of zygosity in Sardinians and north Europeans aren't vastly different so you can't even use that excuse

>Givova
Jew?

never said anything about the MENA ancestry in Italians, your desperation is showing, chink faggot

This entire thread is filled with brainlets and niggers.

Quick reminder that there is over one million bongs in spain

stay strong irish friends

stfu, the only experience you have with races is Hispanic, Asian, Black and White.

Nobody buys your pathetic excuses you pasta nigger. It's clear as day that Italoniggers are more like Syrians than actual Europeans.

If you don't believe me go ask an Arab or Japs which one is whiter between Mediterraneans or Northern Europeans. Lol.

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/12/07/092148.full.pdf

the fact that you keep changing the subject is really pathetic
yes, Italians are closer to Syrians, and north Europeans are closer to chinks

that pic includes both mainland European and sub-saharan admixture
you fail again even at basic reading comprehension