youtube.com/watch?v=-5ayLVqtH58
youtube.com/watch?v=mb3rNkkCAJY
youtube.com/watch?v=lEndx2LG5aM
youtube.com/watch?v=CM78gUzO-EQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wow look this indoctrinated chimp has an ass silhouette
kys ameritard

Dat ass isn't halal

Yeah. I live near a place called Morden. It has the second biggest Mosque in Europe (it is currently being expanded) this morning whilst waiting in traffic the amount of Muslims you see around the area wearing Islamic garb. One of them was even full on Cello case. I have been to islamic countries and it isn't even like it is here.

It can be, depending on where you go. Thank god most immigrants tend to self-segreagate themselves into small ghettos, it makes them much easier to avoid

I thought their cloaks had to be baggy, not figure hugging.

was there on a transit stop recently and cant complain then again i wasnt in the city centre itself and mostly around the token sightseeing spots

the only sad thing was that the tourist shops around big ben were all run by arabs who couldnt speak english properly

YES

BUT DIS DIK IZ

I thought it was a Sup Forums meme but I visited in March ( a few other places in the UK as well)
and London was a shithole, once you go outside the Touristy areas it is a muslim infested shithole.
This was my last trip to western Europe I will never return it is gone I do not even want to thing about the other western European big cities.
Next year I may go to Poland or another eastern Europe for vacation
I want to see EUROPE not African or the ME

Just back from a work week in London.

It’s not British, not even European. I felt like I was in the middle east somewhere. Most the children in school uniforms were muslims.

I went to a niteclub (disgusting) with the rest of my staff in soho area, and the club was nothing but black / brown men, and white women. Was truly shocking, even my libtard colleagues were shocked by it.

Will never return

Only if it's enforced by lynch mobs, which mainly seem to have their eye on whites in London today

But they are based moderate muslims! Because all moderates of a religion wear the full orthodox clothing and follow their holy book to the letter

That's moderation, see!

London is Whiter than both New York and Washington DC you retarded Amurican mongrel

What is the point of a hijab if you wear it so tight your ass is sticking out like that.

Yes
I saw hardly any Muslims but TONS of negroes

>skin tight burka with her ass sticking out
I think she's missing the point.

youtu.be/EgqW9fhfY0I

Yes.

Women really are sluts at heart lmao what's the point? Knowing she won't get raped or stoned and the first thing she does is turn a conservative religious clothing into a skin tight dress that shows off her ass.

I visited a lot of English towns and ciies in the 1980's, London was the only place I never liked. It was full to the brim of niggers back in 1987 and 30 years will have just made it evolve from an unrban hellhole to outright dystopia, considering a muslim mayor lords it up over all and sundry.
tl;dr = Even burned-out Lozells in riot-torn Birmingham, 1987, wasn't that bad compared to London.

Sorry what did you say?

Yes it's mostly muslims, niggers and slav scum now. Hardly any whites left.

Posting the same thread over and over makes your dick shorter

You'll see gopniks instead of shitskins who are no better than your average nigger.

London alone is whiter than the entire USA. LOL.

This little tart needs to be whipped through the streets by the morality police to be reminded of the true purpose of her "cultural" garments. No better than the Jews and their Sabbath-cheating contraptions, which they use to circumvent their own religious laws.

Yeah, but it's all about density.

Let's say you live on a 10 square meter world where there are 100 niggers and you're the only white person. Now imagine a similar scenario but on a 10,000 square meter world.

In the latter world you could live on a 1000 square meter plot of land and not see any niggers: your whole life is nigger-free.

>tfw you are kuffar and if you fuck her abdella her brother will behead you and kill his sister for honor killing

Mark Steyn is the (unknown by most) conservative successor to Rush Limbaugh

She's probably wife #4. Every 8 - 10 years Muhammad got tired of the dried up pussy he's married to and decided to divorce the oldest one and trade her in for a younger, sexier one. Repeat every 8 - 10 years so that you've always got some nice pussy to hit and breed with.

I wonder if wife #4 ever feels like she's just some side piece since the older wives with more children end up with more resources by default.

hhhgggnn

Not going to lie. I want to colonise all of these qt muslimas.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

sadly this is accurate. I've gone to london twice and will never go again.

I'd convert for that

>look at 1 out of the 3 attractive muslim women in england
>ignore all the other hundreds of thousands which are ugly as shit

Even so, if you fuck her, her daddy will kill her
>its the correct thing to do

You have to already not be a muslim to convert, sven

The top for allah
Bottom for abdallah

France is worse. I've yet to meet anybody who had a positive experience visiting France in the past 8 years.

I went to France earlier this year with a family member for a wedding and there's just shitskins everywhere. You rarely see any women, the streets are literally a sausage festival. You can play wheres waldo in France trying to spot the white person.

God fucking damnit arab girls are hot

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

youtube.com/watch?v=-5ayLVqtH58

youtube.com/watch?v=mb3rNkkCAJY

youtube.com/watch?v=lEndx2LG5aM

Paris and its region is not equal to France
Also Paris has its own minorities neighborhood, otherwise its a upper-class city

Additionally in France there is over 50 "NO-GO" zones meaning no emergency services i.e police, ambulance, fire brigade will visit. Don't be fooled by the French flags on Sup Forums they are just shitskin niggers trying to lure unsuspecting victims into the rape capital of Western Europe.

You be surprised. Manhattan is very white only white people can afford to live there. Plus London or any European city should be 90% white anything less than that is pathetic.

Is there any point to wearing a hijab with a form fitting tight black dress that emphasises your ass? Do most western muslims even follow their own religion or do they just LARP it because they're cultural hipsters and need the privilege points to get anywhere in life?

Do Muslim girls shave their ass/pussy and clean it often?

Would eat that ass

Fuck off shitskin lying nigger fuck go kill yourself you rabid beast.

Acid attack incoming in 3...

im breaking here tbqh lads. that body is fucking naughty

haram

>cover entire body to be modest
>paints her face like a harlot

THIS IS MORONIC

>Is there any point to wearing a hijab with a form fitting tight black dress that emphasises your ass? Do most western muslims even follow their own religion or do they just LARP it because they're cultural hipsters and need the privilege points to get anywhere in life?
This user just threw down a phenominal point/question.

Find her nudes

alot of muslims never shave anything because it's what god would want or something

Go fight emus while you smoke ice

America is extremely vast. Groups tend to segregate. In London everyone is crammed together, I imagine London would be similar to San Francisco in the way the population is distributed.

No, depends where you are. South London is more 'diverse' than North. Not that this is a bad thing, it's a world leading ecconomic capital, why would it not have high immigration? Are you thick?
Go to London, enjoy sightseeing and buy some gifts and have some romance if you have a gf. If you want to leave london and see real England, then go ahead.
I recommend:
Yorkshire
Lickey Hills
Lake District
Devon
The Entire North East
East Anglia

Complaining about immigrants in a place like London is just retarded OP

/thread

>implying you haven't already

it is good to have you in our company, brother

only thing they shave is their clit off. france has a 79% rate for female circumcision and only a 7% rate for male circumcision.

I'd equate it to Christians who act like absolute dicks during the week only to attend church on Sundays to be absolved. People are people.

>mfw I try to rid myself of bias but I keep noticing (((things))) that are off

She obviously needs a spanking for dressing like such a whore.

A long, hard, spanking on her bare ass.

Brb.

This specimen isn't even wearing full hijab.
London is Mekka 2.0

Also, 1 post by this ID.

uhhh, wtf??

would physically remove, if you know what I'm sayin..

London is OPEN

Just rape and make her your property. I'm pretty sure it's as simple as that.

A van of peace is waiting to take you away!

an open wound?

OPEN for rapist shitskins

why even create religion if people are smart?

yeah I'd BLEACHED.com her but that doesn't change the fact that London is a 3rd world shithole

Place where I live, going to get groceries in the morning you'll see tons of full black clad women like fucking ninjas with their 3+ children. Usually they have 2-3 kids which can walk and one is in cradle. It seems like everyone has at least 5 kids. Then they block the aisles with their fat asses etc.

I don't like what I'm seeing. I never see any white families with fucking 6 kids anywhere. World has already enough population as is btw. I believe this planet would be much much better place if 95% of people would die in natural catastrophe, like asteroid impact or something.

Also I don't understand what the fuck is going on in the Europe because when they let these people to your country same time all the talk and work towards equality of genders go down the toilet. What the fuck is wrong with people?

I think you mean jews.

I just came back from the south of France. If you stay in small villages it's nice, but going to big cities is shit now. It's absolutely filled with niggers and sandniggers.

The girls in French villages/small towns are really cute though.

Bavaria here, visit any city south of Munich and you'll see Europe as it should be

wtf black genocide

no, apparently small french villages are now full of stinky subhuman slavshitters

>the fact that London is a 3rd world shithole
Amazing that central and outer London are both in the top twenty regions for gdp, with central London being number 1.

There's a bomb in her pussy.
That could be a boy. Who knows anymore.
It was raped 5 minutes before this pic.
It had an acid facewash 5 minutes after this pic.
It hugged a pressure cooker that morning.
It used to drive a "lorry" but it recently had a minor collision with 77 sheeple so it's being repaired.

???

They age like yeast dough my dude

plenty of top tier hijabi sluts about. they aint religious, headgear is just to stop harassment from family/community

This is how an inbred muslim looks like- true to the letter but not to spirit.

The spirit of Hijab is to not arouse lust. The word is to cover your body.

Inbred muslim whore follows the word, leaves out the spirit. Slowly descending into weimar/american degeneracy

fucking stupid ones too, it seems

I'm Dutch.

I've never been to London

It's full of fags and people-of-colour (niggers)

same applies

To add, when you get to know the locals and go to buy stuff from small shops and stuff, they are very nice. They don't usually cause that much trouble etc. But the way I see it that the religion is so overwhelming part and so visible part of their society that it's not normal. You have these brainwashed armies of Allah walking on the streets and you know very well how many of those think that way. It's just not normal to me. Most of them are probably normal regular people like most of us anyway but the religious brainwashing part is really alarming.

Please don't recommend the north east. Keep it secret.

Sure thing retard.

>American waddles around central London for 15 minutes in rush hour then ends up in Brixton and later Hounslow somehow before an emergency sugar replenishment trip back to the hotel and conclude everyone in London isn't white

Americans are the worst fucking tourists there are. I knew an American chick who came to the UK and got a hotel right next to Heathrow so she wouldn't miss her flight back and spent over a week taking over 2 hours to get to the places she actually wanted to see instead of just getting a hotel around central like a normal person and just not being fucking late on the day you leave.

You're all fucking dumb.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=CM78gUzO-EQ

Additionally, you're mostly from irrelevant flyover states. The kinds of areas where if anyone isn't typically white their ethnicity is a mystery to the locals. You'd probably confuse João for Jamal because you have no understanding of global image.

Literally wrong.

(Practising) Muslim men and women shave their pits and pubes. It's been part of their practice for more than 1000 years, commanded by the Prophet Muhammed. Muslim women tend to look at European sasquatches in disgust.

I recently went to London, the moment I got off the train it was as though I had arrived in a different country.

Dat ass tho