How often do you discuss politics with your coworkers/friends/family?

How often do you discuss politics with your coworkers/friends/family?

Are they filthy leftists?

too bad but yes filthy leftists subhuman liberals or other scum. even normal people here are raepfugees welcome!

Sure and 8

I hope that answers your question

do you reveal your power level?

I have two coworkers that arr redpilled so i can talk to them about anything. Another one is black pilled so can basically talk to him about anything. Have a redpilled uncle, mom and dad are dumb when it comes to politics so dont really talk about it with them.

Family and friends everyday. My family is as leftist as they come, most of my friends are right-wing patriots.
I never discuss politics at work, you can get fired for unpopular opinions here.

sometimes

always end bad!

All of my friends have degenerated into 2 categories. LOL XD GAMER NERD GIRLS and the beta cuck white Knight social justice warrior neckbeards who orbit them. Any decent friends I had got rewarding careers and moved away.

The friends I have that aren't filthy leftists remain quiet and reserved for fear of being called out and exposed as "racist homophobic sexist nazis" or whatever string of buzz phrases these faggots use these days.

My views upset people on both spectrums of the politicoautism scale so I keep my taxation-is-theft views to myself

I have none

My girlfriend and I talk about politics occasionally.
She actually believes in male privilege and patriarchy. When I confronted her about it the only excuse she had is that if an equally qualified woman and I were up for the same job/promotion, I would be hired over the woman because of potential future maternity leave. I pretty much told her that was bullshit. in Canada men are just an entitled to the exact same maternity leave. Female employers also make those same decisions it's not just males who own businesses or work in human resources (most human resources/ management departments i've been through were majority women employees). If you feel an employer has discriminated against you based on your biological sex we also have resources and publicly funded institutions that will investigate and press charges on your behalf.

She is also big into LGBTQ2 and admitted to considering herself bisexual and having a previous lesbian relationship. She thinks children should be able to decide their own gender and wants to FUCKING MOVE TO SWEDEN.

Politics aside she is a really kind person and very thoughtful. Maybe I could talk with her more try to get her to see both sides at least. I wouldn't be fair just to give up on a biologically female, Caucasian, woman who is pretty much on the same level as me in attractiveness and social standing. At least she is anti-circumcision and thinks refugees are causing a social crisis. The potential is definitely there.

Or maybe I just fell for the relationship meme.

When I first meet people I let them know the score. Not full "Bring back public executions, send every non-Protestant non-European back, repeal the 19th, Make Byzantium Great Again - Christian Monarchy, forcibly remove Jews/Marxist/Speculators" but enough that they know that will not enjoy it and it will not be over quickly if they bring up some nonsense about any degenerate behavior.

For people who have earned my respect, we discuss red pills in-depth because I value their input and opinion and we have... Plans...

Let it be said that I have a very close group of Christian, high IQ men and a very red pilled wife as my closest confidants.

You clearly are not respected by her. You are not the one in charge of the relationship, you're not strong. Women are biologically programmed to follow the strongest man. Women are not leaders, they are followers. The only way a woman will adopt your views, is if she respects you. So step up and starting lifting, take control of the relationship, don't be a cuckboy man child, women like Dominance. Assuming she's not a virgin, you need to dick her really good, rough, choke her. I usually do not encourage pre marital sex but in this case it's different. So once you've gained her respect, then you can start redpilling her, start off with entry level redpills like Jordan Peterson. Peterson is surprisingly good at converting liberal SJWs. Then once you're done with the entry level redpills, you move on to the deeper redpills. Also you need to have her watch the videos with you not via message. Show her all the infographics,etc. This is how you redpill your girlfriend

At the start of the year I volunteered on and off at a homeless shelter. I discussed the Islamic threat, didn't volunteer for a couple months then on my final shift my supervisor said that I should probably not talk about issues 'outside the mainstream' - that was after I pressed her for recommendations though.

often
redpilled as fuck

Discuss politics with friends and family on almost a daily basis. Dad is center right and most of my buddies are moderates or center right as well.

They also have known about this site and have been regulars on it for half a decade. Live in Southern Californian by the way.

Not with niggers, no

>She is also big into LGBTQ2 and admitted to considering herself bisexual and having a previous lesbian relationship

BREAK UP WITH HER!! She's no good

I don't talk to my family. My "mother" is a lesbian wiccan in an (((open relationship))). My sister is slowly becoming a more fucked up version of her. I moved out seven years ago and I haven't talked to them since, except for when my gf makes me go to Christmas events to "keep the peace." But I ignore all their phone calls and have them blocked on normiebook.

everyone i know are a bunch of leftists and (((centrists))) and I'm a literal nazi

I talk with my dad about poliics a lot. Recently we got together for a few drinks and ended up making fun of Jews together. It was strange. I had no idea about his power level.

I work with a bunch of filthy leftist. I have been able to redpill a few but most are to far gone.

My officemate is involved in some science policy organization on the side. He asked me to 'like his article, on trannies being totally real and deserving of sympathy yesterday.

I just blinked at him pretending not to hear

all the time, I literally corner and badger my friends, co -workers, family, gf. Daily I rant, get on my soap box, and I got written up already this morning for yelling at a co-worker. It got heated and I cornered her telling her how bad Obama care is and McCain is pure trash. She told me how free health care is a right, and she cannot afford birth control (which is a sluts lie) to ride the cockcarousel.exe. This threw me in a rage, and I kicked my trash can almost hitting the person in the cubical next to me. Dude yelled at me to calm down, and I told him "no you calm down". Mother fuckers... god damn it. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

First girlfriend in 6 years. I am pretty much a foreveralone manchild. For a beta male I think I'm lucky to even have the option to reproduce.

Been there and done that. Someone just set me the fuck off.

>family

Very William f Buckley types of conservatives

>friends

Alt right

>coworkers

Bluepilled

I discuss mostly meta type stuff with friends and sometimes family. Never anything with coworkers.

Yea, she is correct move to Sweden since you put that pussy on a fucking pedestal.... you place in N. America for such a beta. God damn it, I think I need anger management after reading your post... I am literally about to kick a trash can again after reading this shit.

My mother and father get all of their news from John Oliver, Samantha Bee, Bill Maher, Chris Matthews, Rachel Maddow, Stephen Colbert, and Trevor Noah. My older sister is a radical feminist, of the "doesn't shave her armpits or legs" variety.

I do not talk politics with them.

>Are they filthy leftists?

No, I understand the views of both Left and Right and so should you to gain a better view of the world as it currently is.

That is the most autistic thing I have ever read.

I try to walk a tight rope between trolling and redpilling. Keep it light and slowly they turn from their liberal idiocy.

My gf was a hardcore feminist, now she defends men more often than I do.

In this country it's ok to reveal your power level, but you gotta do it carefully. It's like sex over here, you can't just blurt out that you vote SD, even if you both know you both did, you gotta ease into it. After you've broken that first barrier, the conversation often goes wild and into nazi territory, because everybody is so fed up with how things are here.

my bf is bredy redpilled. most people at uni are pretty fucking bluepilled and 'see no skin color'. they believe in evolution but and say 'everyone is the same' in the next sentence. brainwashed af even when im in stem.

God's bellow man. How wretched...

Or... Arousing?

Maybe you, after years of patience and waiting, finally reveal your true power when they can no longer wound or influence you and deliver with the force of a thousand suns, like Edmund Dantes with a heart of stone, the crushing blow to their vanity and avarice.

You sound like a centrist, that is to say, without conviction or principals.

a faggot nazi, really makes me think.

>How often do you discuss politics with your coworkers/friends/family?
Never
Yes, hence why I avoid the subject

Almost never. Sometimes they try to impress me, with bullshit rhetorics they read on facebook. All out of date info.

Are they filthy leftists?
All of them are filth, yes. Pretty sure most of them can't even wipe their assholes properly, let alone discuss materials that are...intimidating. Whatever.

Discuss with my parents regularly.
I've made them increasingly redpilled. My own mother even said herself "we need to sink the boats coming across the Mediterranean ". I was surprised she wanted that 'drastic' measures, but very glad she isn't retarded.
My sister is another case though. Posts liberal bullshit on facebook all day, every day. I hope she only does it because its the 'normie' thing to do.

>
P much all of my friends bar two are filthy leftists that have never read any economics or ideological literature.

Family are centre-left though got mum to vote Tory, though she despises me for supporting Trump :)

Co-workers? N/A

Overall discuss politics with hem quite often tho

i have a vagina

co-workers? almost every day, mostly civic-nationalists who just want cheaper health care

family members? rarely. all but 1 are libcucks in a college town

friends? about once a month all are "old school republicans"

I honestly don't bother. My approach to politics is to kill everyone I disagree with in general. I just pretend to accept debates and arguments so I don't get ostracized by the people around me.

Everything always turn into politics and philosophy these days, whether I go that way or someone else do in the conversation.
I miss the days when I could just talk about something for the sake of it.