Masallah

masallah

This would actually tip people over the edge. Kind of hoping it does, just to see how people would react

I doubt it would.
Except for hypercatholic places like Ireland, no one will give a fuck.

"Christcuck" is not just a meme. It's real. Anglicans, catholics, (((Evangelicals))). All of them are responsible for our downfall.

You're fucking deluded m8, we are cucked way too hard.

no better way to bow to their masters

Coronation? Are they finally letting him be king?

>2014
you people really are retarded.

No it won't.

>tip people over the edge.
Yeah. It'll tip the shitskins into finally colonizing and overthrowing Britain violently instead of slowly through immigration.

>over the edge
in Britain this means a mild grumbling followed by doing nothing

Is the royal family complicit with the muslimification of the U.K.? Because it sure seems like they are.

Does the prince get a say at all? Or does he bow to (((them))) too?

Cromwell when ?

>If we embrace them, m-maybe they'll stop murdering us?

God fucking damnit. So far I've seen one Brit with any balls at all, that one guy who drove 100 miles to visit that mosque a few weeks back.

The king is also the head of the Church of England, but not to the same degree as the Pope is the head of the Catholic Church. It's mostly symbolic. But I'm sure none of this will happen if Charles doesn't want it to.

Charles is a big fan of Islam. Our only hope is that he dies before his mum.

Hahahahaha just Nuke us all yanks. Nuke us all. We clearly can't keep Europe for ourselves so don't let Muslims take it. It's better that it's gone.

Obviously not. That faggot is still waiting for old Lizzy to die.

Prince Charles shouldn't have a fuckin coronation. Through his ugliness and his inability to maintain a marriage he has failed at literally his only job. LONG LIVE KING WILLIAM AND QUEEN CATHERINE

Hopefully Elizabeth doesn't die before him

Of course they are. How many Muslim's do you think they see on a daily basis?

it's a slide thread

I'm not even Christian but reading shit like this makes me feel like we're in the Biblical end times. Christians selling out their own traditions and values for queers, Muslims and everything of the like. We need a purge of the most urgent kind.