I PUSHED MY FINGERS INTO MYYY

I PUSHED MY FINGERS INTO MYYY

Other urls found in this thread:

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
youtu.be/qUQUTPAS8b0?t=6h59m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAASSSSSS

IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT SLOWLY STOPS THE AAAAACHE

IF THE CANCER GOES ON

I'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT

He has a glioblastoma. He has already accepted the fact that he isn't going to make it. It is like 99.5% fatal

I WANNA HEAAAAAAAAALLLLL

I WANNA FEEEEEEEEEEELLLL

McBrain 2020, screencap this.
He will run against Trump as a democrat. He is getting rid of half of his brain to be one of them.

Digits don't lie, 5 and the deal is sealed.

WAKE ME UP

I WUNNA FEEEL WHAT IS NOT REEEAL

Does ol puddin head have long enough to watch himself get voted out?

WHAT I THOUGHT WAS NEVER REAAAAAAAAAL

I WANNA LET GO OF THE PAIN I FELT SO LONGGGG

SOMEWHERE I BELONGGGGGGGGGGG

kek

WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

LOBOTOMITE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? CAN YOU SPEAK?

GHDFHHGSHHRHGHSHHHFHHF
*drooling noise*

I hope not. The sooner his batteries die the sooner the governor of Arizona can appoint a real human to fill the tiny hole left by the absence of an unprincipled hack like McCain. Then we can destroy Obamascam.

Die John McCain.

I know you guys are having fun and all but because your neo nazi larpers its my duty to remind you, as your brother, white ppl came from albinos, and race doesnt exist.

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible

Albinos can't tan.

BLEACHED

No they cant, they need melanin breeding into them for that. Like this. How else did you think you got here? TALL WHITE NORDICS. WE WUZ ETZ WE WUZ AGARTHANS

You were misled. Human Race. A race. With winners and losers. (((Who))) do you think coined that? Same people who made the english you all use. The phony phonecians made your phonetics. Aka the Jews of Carthage, molech and baal worshippers.

That's not a blue eyed baby. Why do you think that is?

They are cucking your souls with wrath and pride. ITs why they allow this site to run goyim. BEcause its degenerate to hate. So proud you are. Aka Hubris. Aka the first of all sins which all sins stem from.

50 years ago (tomorrow) he burned down the Forrestal.
Today cancer-brain McCain sabotages yet again.

I enjoy these opportunities to teach.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECE THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

SUFFOCATION NO BREATHING

That doesn't prove we aren't smarter than other races dood

How fucking stupid can leftists be to be atheists like me yet not even comprehend evolution

That's not a half albino child. Stop deflecting from the question. You're either insinuating that the rare albino mutation created enough people to form a homogeneous tribe that migrated into Europe, or you are retarded enough to think that spontaneous examples of the rare disorder albinism within a brown tribe will lead to homogeneous blue eyed, brown haired people after mixing with the rest. We know that that the genes that cause blue eyes are recessive so that possibility is gone anyway.

I enjoy these opportunities to teach

Blue eyes is a recessive trait that comes from albinism. Notice the blue eyes behind the red. Blue for the same reason the sky and seas are blue. how it reflects the light.

I GROW MY TUMOR OUT FROM MY

BRAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIN

Yes, blue eyes appear spontaneously within central Asia because that is where the indo-Europeans appeared and migrated out from. After mixing with mongols and Asians they are almost entirely dark haired and dark eyed. The Pashtuns are not 90%+ blond and blue eyed you retard. The Germanics, however, were, and in many areas still are. Your explanation fails upon even a cursory examination.

Do you think the combination of Democrat guild tripping about a repeal and his (likely) terminal cancer diagnosis is his way of a kind-of atonement for his past sins, or is he just being spiteful because it would deal a blow to Trump?

Mongols and arabs*

ANyone can birth a child with blue eyes if the child is affected by albinism. What they told you about albinsm in school is a lie. To hide your own origins and keep you divided. Notice how these boys even have purple eyes. One of them even has eye defieicny. BEcause albinism is a deficieny disease. And it can affect every living creature on earth.

Looks like Matt Damons son. Heres them grown up. Even the girl with black hair is an albino. But schools will never tell you that. Never show you that. Red eyes. Blond hair. Indoctrination.

His face is changing like he's going to a Dark Side. Wtf.

>ANyone can birth a child with blue eyes if the child is affected by albinism.

Yes, but if a brown eyed parent breeds with that albino, they will be almost always brown eyed children. Thus why the people in Central Asia are so commonly dark haired and dark eyed. Your explanation only works under this circumstance and this circumstance alone: Albinism, the RARE disorder, produced enough pure albinos in central Asia that they became their own distinct tribe and invaded the Indus valley and colonized Eastern Europe, Scandinavia and Germany. Which defies all reason, albinism and the blue eye phenotype seen in Europeans are not related, and even if they are, the phenotype certainly did not originate within an existing society, as they would've been bred out almost entirely within 2 generations. In short you're a fucking retard. And none of the "white" Indians with albinism you've posted look remotely like white people, why is that? Indians are mixed with Denisovans and Neanderthals, Europeans are only mixed with Neanderthals.

In your own words. "Almost ALways"

In other words, they can and they do. I can see your frustrated. Its the price of your hubris. Being cucked by your own racism. Quite priceless. Why do you think I do this. You can call me Karma.

Yakub, aka your same biblical Jacob, mass bred albinos on the Island of PAtmos because G-d commanded him to. So we can be different. To test us. Because free will is a test. And the teacher is silent during the test.

How long till he can't function normally any more? Guesses?

>in other words they can and they do

Do what? form 100% homogeneous ethnic communities like the Germanics? lol. The only even remotely "european" looking person in your image is the Punjabi and he still doesn't look like one. All the dravidians have dat denisovan phenotype. I'll give you a hint, the genesis of the aryans began in Central Asia, and not from a dark eyed community, they were their own separate people. The fact that we have no West African haplogroups and the fact that we have no Denisovan DNA indicates as much.

Around 1992.

>IT'S NOT THE ONLY THING THAT'S HAPPENING!
youtu.be/qUQUTPAS8b0?t=6h59m23s

4 months

timestamp
>6:59:23

kek

Nice make believe. But I know who you are and how you got here.

No one cares if you made homogenous societies of of recessive genetics. ITs irrelavent now in the 21st century. IT doesnt make you another species, race, or whatever you want to call it.

Youre just albino derived and deeply ashamed of it.

None of the people you've posted have European features, and the defining feature of Indo-Europeans is blue eyes, but none of the groups you've posted are majority blue eyes? It takes rare albino mutation for this to occur, and within one generation unless breeding with other albinos the blue eyes are essentially gone. Germanics were homogeneous blue eyed people, and blue eyed people are literally incapable of breeding out brown eyed people via mixing. Your explanation is severely lacking on all fronts.

You have to go back.

> Why do you think I do this.
You're frustrated at your own ugliness and want to tear down something better than you.

>SUFFOCATION NO BREATHING
No shit, he hanged himself kek

> Youre ... deeply ashamed of it.

Yes, poo. Why'd you leave your country?

Memories consume like opening the wounds
I'm picking me apart again
You all assume
I'm safe here in my room
Unless I try to start again
I don't want to be the one the battles always choose
'cause inside I realize that I'm the one confused

Will he come back after 14 years to kill Nazis?

cause we talked with out minds you piece of shit until we found it useful to turn all you negroes into slaves

It looks like a reddit meet up picture.

death tugging at your elbow old man

no heaven for cowards

kys faggot